Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 11013
-
09-06-22 16:08 #5943Senior Member

Posts: 52Any Emmy Demure experience? / look out for Jade Skyy
My dudes, am I using my little brain here, or is she worth it?
I'm normally not into thicker girls, but damn if her enthusiasm and vocalness will convert me.
Anybody willing to share details?
Also, I have it on good record (as in, I just saw her in another city) that Jade Skyy will be adding Sea to her west coast tour. She was fucking awesome. Expensive but Greek included and is very easy going. I convinced her to add us to her travel schedule, so let's make sure she wants to come back.
-
09-06-22 13:44 #5942Senior Member

Posts: 28CharleneLeone. Yikes
I made an appointment with her yesterday for 10 AM.
This morning. At 830 she sends me a confirmation, to which I reply immediately. I arrive at her incall at 9:56 AM, I will let our.
Text thread tell the rest of the story.
Me: I'm here. No rush (9:57 AM).
Me: are we will still on (10:05 AM).
Me: Ok, well I haven't heard from you and have a fairly tight schedule.
This Morning so.
I'm going to go. Can we try again for later? (10:09 AM).
Charlene: just a few more minutes (10:11 AM).
Me: I'm sorry, I can't. I can reschedule.
For anytime after 5 PM, I would love to to see you but have to Be back.
In Seattle By 1115 (10:12 AM).
Me: I'm even happy to send a deposit as a show of good faith (10:13 AM).
Charlene: I understand you just threw me off a little when you said no rush (10:15).
Me: I'm sorry, I didn't anticipate running late given that your indicated I'd be your first client today.
No hard feelings, life happens. How about later? (10:17 AM).
Charlene: you are my 1st client (10:17 AM).
Me: I know. Sorry, I just.
Meant shit happens and it's not big deal, life happens. I shouldn't have booked at a time when I was tight on time. (10:18 AM).
Charlene: I'm almost ready (10:19 AM).
Me: So later? If you.
Send your cash app I'll send a deposit as a show of good faith.
Me: I'm.
Sorry, I'm.
Gone. I.
Have to be at my office by 1115-1120, it's not possible to.
Do both.
Me: I'm super chill, it's not.
An issue in the least and I'd love to book for.
This evening if at all possible.
Charlene: YOU SAID 'NO RUSH.'
Me. Ok, well 'no rush' doesn't mean I can wait forever and.
You didn't acknowledge my texts until I said I was leaving, which was 17 min after.
I arrived.
Charlene: 6 minutes isn't forever asshole. You don't need to be a JERK. I was putting on my outfit for YOU. You said NO RUSH!
Me: Proper etiquette would.
Have dictated.
That you acknowledge my arrival, especially if you were running late.
Charlene: this all broke down when you said NO RUSH babe. If you didn't say that then we'd not have this conversation.
Me: And if You Had acknowledged that or said 'I will Need a few more.
Minutes' we wouldn't Be in this position Either. I apologize for my role in this but think there's ample blame.
To go around. '
She was sweet, apologetic and understanding at first, then for no discernible reason that I can see aggressively tried to shift the blame to.
Me. Be forewarned, it felt like it may have been her texting me.
At first but at some point her handler may have taken over the communication on that end.
-
09-06-22 01:34 #5941Senior Member

Posts: 265Yup but her BBBJ is super aggressive.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 20:20 #5940Senior Member

Posts: 114I've exchanged text messages with her. She is very open minded, submissive and was open to bare services.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 19:55 #5939Senior Member

Posts: 617Kloie Grave?
Any idea who this lady is? Anyone see her before? Rates?
Thanks!
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/789116652199
-
09-05-22 19:41 #5938Senior Member

Posts: 214She prefers you don't leave reviews. I've contacted her and she decided we wouldn't be good fit because I dont see a providers regularly.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 14:20 #5937Senior Member

Posts: 134FoxyDee
Does anyone have any information on FoxyDee?
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?526613-FoxyDee
She has 0 references and 1 review by a person with 1 post?
Is she legit? Services? Police?
-
09-05-22 13:39 #5936Senior Member

Posts: 984Will Kylee Rimm?
Originally Posted by GentleBadBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 12:54 #5935Regular Member

Posts: 4Cleopatra is the real deal.
Had the pleasure a couple of times of visiting and found her engaging, a bit extra but the pictures are accurate, beautiful smile and eyes. Very responsive. I'll be back.
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 22:42 #5934Regular Member

Posts: 23Would also like to know
I asked what her VIP was and the reply was FS. The she stopped responding.
Originally Posted by Wanker23
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 13:43 #5933Senior Member

Posts: 131Whitney
Sorry Kit, I saved this photo in 2015 and posted it here, in the hopes that it was the "Whitney" IanStruan was looking for and it may trigger more information.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 10:53 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 1111Whitney
Nice pics! I wonder if she can take a greek pounding in the same way her pussy survived all that ink. Loving her hair too. If you come across one of her advertisements again, please share it here. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 02:14 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 126Cleopatra from TNA
Has anyone seen her? Reviews on the other board look good but we know how much weight that carries. Looking for honest info. Thanks!
-
09-03-22 17:23 #5930Regular Member

Posts: 21For as many posts as you have, you don't seem too informed.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
The purpose of the forum isn't for you to lecture or review other members, it's about sharing info about women.
A2
-
09-03-22 11:46 #5929Regular Member

Posts: 21Alas it is not, but a tasty looker there.
Originally Posted by RottenRobert
[View Original Post]
Somehow the post got moderated funny.
And End, off of 128th and I5.
Also saw her in Ballard / lower Magnolia area one time.










Reply With Quote





