Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 33450
-
09-06-22 19:06 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 37I also took advantage of of the incall. She replied to texts quickly and was easy to deal with. Just went in for a blow and go and left happy.
Originally Posted by NotYourAverage
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:00 #24764Senior Member

Posts: 200LSM and better options
Have seen many posts about LSM but never did see her. I prefer someone a little younger myself. She is best known for greek in what I have read. Would better options include greek? You can pm me if you would prefer.
BTS.
-
09-06-22 16:50 #24763Senior Member

Posts: 63Lsm
I have seen her several times over the years. She travels a lot! I did catch her in Ohio within the past 60 days. She is a nice person and loves sex!
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 16:47 #24762Senior Member

Posts: 63Saffy
Saw her last year. However, been dark for a while. I heard she was issued an Ankle Tracker.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 16:05 #24761Senior Member

Posts: 563Starr on the Eastside
I made the trip to the Eastgate area to visit Starr at her temporary incall. The reviews of her BBBJCIMWS interested me and she did not disappoint! She went to work, took the load, and never stopped until I asked her too. Covered up and did a few positions before I requested more BBBJ to finish out the time. Starr obliged and continued BBBJ for at least 15 minutes before time was up. BTW, time was never mentioned by her (not a clock watcher) and she had no complaints about the marathon BJ session. In fact, she said she really enjoyed giving blowjobs and it definitely shows!!
She will be at her incall until 11 am Wednesday, so if you have been hesitant because of cardates, now is your opportunity. Outcall is also available.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/91267075
Take care and be safe!
-
09-06-22 14:33 #24760Regular Member

Posts: 3Saffy
No she quit the hobby, got clean and moved out of ghetto into a nice place.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
She even going to school.
-
09-06-22 11:14 #24759Senior Member

Posts: 827Saffy
She hasn't responded to my texts in over a month. My guess is she's at the gray bar inn.
Originally Posted by BeltLoop
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 10:27 #24758Senior Member

Posts: 287No Consent
If she is recording without consent and making the videos public then I will stay away from her!!
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 09:35 #24757Senior Member

Posts: 61Melanie
I used to see her regularly when she first started doing this now & then. No BF no pim p back then. She was amazing. Loves dick and cum. Used to swallow. Haven't seen her since she's gone full time.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 09:30 #24756Senior Member

Posts: 747Lsm
I saw her about a month ago. It was my first time meeting her. I knew what to expect. I'd repeat, I like older women. She didn't look too far off from her pictures. Based on other reviews I was a little worried that she'd aged too much. I did not feel that was the case. I think she's properly represented and you can see what you are getting.
Originally Posted by LuvinCurves79
[View Original Post]
Another monger mentioned "there's better options. " I'm not sure if he meant better looking or what, but I at least found it refreshing to deal with someone who could communicate and keep an appointment. I felt her price was fair. There's definitely younger options but I'm failing to find one as reliable or affordable. If she's too old for you that's one thing, but if the pictures look OK to you, go for it.
To each his own.
-
09-06-22 09:25 #24755Senior Member

Posts: 220Lsm
Last post I seen from her was on a Florida board. Can't remember the town.
Originally Posted by LuvinCurves79
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 23:46 #24754Regular Member

Posts: 8Saffy
Is Saffy still in Cincinnati?
-
09-05-22 21:51 #24753Senior Member

Posts: 560Next time
I tried to send this as a private message but your in box was full.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
I know you mentioned she had taken her ad down. But if you ever see her post again copy and post a picture of her. Since she seems to go by so many names. And closes her ads almost as fast as she opens them. I saw the names and I didn't really recognize any of them. Jessica was the only one but, I have seen several girls post with that name.
-
09-05-22 19:04 #24752Senior Member

Posts: 121Ema, ema lee
Had a wonderful dream w / ema recently. She was nice, communicated very well, clean, looked great, dressed very sexy and provided me with all I asked for. Would highly recommend. I will return for sure.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/91099236
-
09-05-22 17:46 #24751Senior Member

Posts: 362Carley / Jessica / pinky
This is the long time thief back on YMCA in Newtown. Lots of users there and sheriff presence. Asking 1. 5 for car date in the misquote infested woods. You will need a large vehicle to fit her in. I haven't and will not get close to this one. Doesn't take too off top. Hiding huge healed infection site on right arm. Was friends and she stopped by my house to talk. Her friend that was driving stole my Stihl farm boss and tools. My favorite chain saw. She has a bad rap sheet. PM if you have questions.
Looks like she pulled her ad on listcrawler.










Reply With Quote





