Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22272

    She's into pops

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Multiple pops from a HE with a woman you can't even touch. I need a little more than that.
    That's her thing. She's into pops into watching and being in control- her right leg quivers immensely when I blow. She's into 3 some don't believe me ask her what's her fantasy- watching.

  2. #22271

    Blue Moon Fairfax

    TOFTT. Sort of.

    I checked this place out after work. It's on Main Street. It's on the first floor with a law office right across from it that has a glass door and reception desk looking right at you. Has anyone been to this place recently? I haven't been in the 'hobby' that long and I know you have to adjust your expectations about these providers but in my limited experience so far I'd say this was one of the roughest-looking providers I've seen by a longshot. I almost went forward with it anyway out of socially ingrained politeness but I had to remind myself this hobby gets expensive and there are a lot of other options out there. I was honest but not rude and decided to go.

    Just a tip for any other new mongers out there, there's nothing wrong with leaving if no services have been provided yet. She says different girls will be coming later in the week. Make what you will with that info.

  3. #22270

    Ms Virginia

    The reason she doesn't advertise it's because it's hot, be cautious.

  4. #22269
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaRock82  [View Original Post]
    There's a female massage student who posted on Craigslist, saying she's giving body rubs. I answered, she quoted me some prices: $90 for regular one hour and $130 for one hour with happy ending. She sent me a body pic, looked decent enough. And she texted me an address, which appears to be that of an Alexandria massage spa called Your Perfect Massage.

    Anyone been to this place? Better yet, been there and gotten a massage from her?

    She goes by the name Alex.
    Can we get an add link or a number? And could you include the photo in case someone interested.

  5. #22268

    Omm

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    This place is legit. While magi / Alex opperate in this same building complex. It isn't at YPM.
    Outstanding mutual-monger (OMM) support from GripNSip.

    He did a little research on an interesting observation, and likely saved a legit business from being invaded -- and simultaneously helped us all know the location of an interesting prospect.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  6. #22267

    Any recommendations in Manassas?

    Looking for an AMP that's fair priced.

  7. #22266

    In the mood for Thai

    Texted around. My favorites FS Thais are gone or not available. I see a bunch of new faces. Anyone try any of them FS?

    Specifically.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22556567.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22556414.html

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic.../22555787.html

  8. #22265

    Your perfect massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaRock82  [View Original Post]
    There's a female massage student who posted on Craigslist, saying she's giving body rubs. I answered, she quoted me some prices: $90 for regular one hour and $130 for one hour with happy ending. She sent me a body pic, looked decent enough. And she texted me an address, which appears to be that of an Alexandria massage spa called Your Perfect Massage.

    Anyone been to this place? Better yet, been there and gotten a massage from her?

    She goes by the name Alex.
    This place is legit. While magi / Alex opperate in this same building complex. It isn't at YPM.

  9. #22264
    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Warrenton massage day spa or Vivi.
    Much appreciated!

  10. #22263
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Pardon for my rhetorical questions but did you pay total $. 6 or $$. 3?
    I paid $$. 3.

  11. #22262
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Pardon for my rhetorical questions but did you pay total $. 6 or $$. 3?
    Most likely $$. 3.

    They charge $$. 0 for hhr and $$. 2 for hr, which includes house fee and FS.

  12. #22261
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Pine in Woodbridge and had a good time with Hannah. She's maybe late 30's or early 40's, hard to tell with asian women sometimes. Actually looked younger when her mask came off. Cute smile.

    She's tiny. Might be the smallest person I've had sex with since high school days. In missionary was actually a little unsettling with her unenhanced small breasts.

    What was really great about her was her patience. Sometimes it can take me a long time to finish the deed. Her pussy was tight but I think the long pounding I gave her numbed me up a bit. Started with a CBJ that was actually pretty good especially once I started DATY. She climbed on top for CG until she got tired. Then standing mish, she wouldn't get all the way to the edge of the table though. I guess when you're that small you got to be careful. I'm not one that usually gets complaints about being to large.

    When I was unable to finish after a long time, she had me lay back down and swung back into 69. She started to jackhammer some but took direction well and slowed down. She saw it through to the end which this time was a marathon.

    7 for house which included an average TS and massage. Tip was asked for on flip but she didn't give an amount. I gave her $. 6. As I was leaving I gave her an extra. 1 I had on me for time spent. Actually went over the hour.

    I thought an hour at Pine was. 8 but she brought me a 10 back. Go figure. Maybe I've been overpaying house all this time.
    Pardon for my rhetorical questions but did you pay total $. 6 or $$. 3?

  13. #22260

    Want to know more: Your Perfect Massage (Alexandria)

    There's a female massage student who posted on Craigslist, saying she's giving body rubs. I answered, she quoted me some prices: $90 for regular one hour and $130 for one hour with happy ending. She sent me a body pic, looked decent enough. And she texted me an address, which appears to be that of an Alexandria massage spa called Your Perfect Massage.

    Anyone been to this place? Better yet, been there and gotten a massage from her?

    She goes by the name Alex.

  14. #22259
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Let's say my travels also take me through warrington. Where should I stop?
    Warrenton massage day spa or Vivi.

  15. #22258
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBmer  [View Original Post]
    They no longer have the hr or hhr option anymore. Only one option now 70 for 45 min. New owner. Who also owns the one in Dumfries. Both sites recently changed prices and allotted time.
    Interesting. Thanks for the update. Glad I tipped more I definitely was there longer than 45 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape