Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22238
    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Warrenton massage day spa or Vivi.
    Much appreciated!

  2. #22237
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Pardon for my rhetorical questions but did you pay total $. 6 or $$. 3?
    I paid $$. 3.

  3. #22236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Pardon for my rhetorical questions but did you pay total $. 6 or $$. 3?
    Most likely $$. 3.

    They charge $$. 0 for hhr and $$. 2 for hr, which includes house fee and FS.

  4. #22235
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Pine in Woodbridge and had a good time with Hannah. She's maybe late 30's or early 40's, hard to tell with asian women sometimes. Actually looked younger when her mask came off. Cute smile.

    She's tiny. Might be the smallest person I've had sex with since high school days. In missionary was actually a little unsettling with her unenhanced small breasts.

    What was really great about her was her patience. Sometimes it can take me a long time to finish the deed. Her pussy was tight but I think the long pounding I gave her numbed me up a bit. Started with a CBJ that was actually pretty good especially once I started DATY. She climbed on top for CG until she got tired. Then standing mish, she wouldn't get all the way to the edge of the table though. I guess when you're that small you got to be careful. I'm not one that usually gets complaints about being to large.

    When I was unable to finish after a long time, she had me lay back down and swung back into 69. She started to jackhammer some but took direction well and slowed down. She saw it through to the end which this time was a marathon.

    7 for house which included an average TS and massage. Tip was asked for on flip but she didn't give an amount. I gave her $. 6. As I was leaving I gave her an extra. 1 I had on me for time spent. Actually went over the hour.

    I thought an hour at Pine was. 8 but she brought me a 10 back. Go figure. Maybe I've been overpaying house all this time.
    Pardon for my rhetorical questions but did you pay total $. 6 or $$. 3?

  5. #22234

    Want to know more: Your Perfect Massage (Alexandria)

    There's a female massage student who posted on Craigslist, saying she's giving body rubs. I answered, she quoted me some prices: $90 for regular one hour and $130 for one hour with happy ending. She sent me a body pic, looked decent enough. And she texted me an address, which appears to be that of an Alexandria massage spa called Your Perfect Massage.

    Anyone been to this place? Better yet, been there and gotten a massage from her?

    She goes by the name Alex.

  6. #22233
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark125  [View Original Post]
    Let's say my travels also take me through warrington. Where should I stop?
    Warrenton massage day spa or Vivi.

  7. #22232
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBmer  [View Original Post]
    They no longer have the hr or hhr option anymore. Only one option now 70 for 45 min. New owner. Who also owns the one in Dumfries. Both sites recently changed prices and allotted time.
    Interesting. Thanks for the update. Glad I tipped more I definitely was there longer than 45 minutes.

  8. #22231
    Quote Originally Posted by WJzipper  [View Original Post]
    Should I call ahead at FHOH or is walk-in okay? Do they have a shower?

    Thanks!
    You can walk in. But I would recommend calling ahead. Since the also offer "legit" services they are sometimes pretty busy. Plus I like to know who is available. They do not have a shower.

  9. #22230

    I called ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by WJzipper  [View Original Post]
    Should I call ahead at FHOH or is walk-in okay? Do they have a shower?

    Thanks!
    To see who was available. Text was fine. Called to confirm appt. No shower was offered

  10. #22229
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostRetired  [View Original Post]
    I had a really good dream at Pine, in my very early days of Mongering, one of the first AMP experiences I had over 5 years ago, I can't recall the MT but she was great and her body was like 9/10. Sadly when I called later to see her, numerous times she was on vacation, and then I was eventually told she won't be back. Visited once and an old ma'san took care of me and I have not been back since. Looks like I should schedule a return visit soon. But it is a bit our of my normal orbit.
    Pine has always provided quality for me. The only problems I've had have been I'm a walk-in person and often they are busy.

  11. #22228

    Price / Time Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Pine in Woodbridge and had a good time with Hannah. She's maybe late 30's or early 40's, hard to tell with asian women sometimes. Actually looked younger when her mask came off. Cute smile.

    She's tiny. Might be the smallest person I've had sex with since high school days. In missionary was actually a little unsettling with her unenhanced small breasts.

    What was really great about her was her patience. Sometimes it can take me a long time to finish the deed. Her pussy was tight but I think the long pounding I gave her numbed me up a bit. Started with a CBJ that was actually pretty good especially once I started DATY. She climbed on top for CG until she got tired. Then standing mish, she wouldn't get all the way to the edge of the table though. I guess when you're that small you got to be careful. I'm not one that usually gets complaints about being to large.

    When I was unable to finish after a long time, she had me lay back down and swung back into 69. She started to jackhammer some but took direction well and slowed down. She saw it through to the end which this time was a marathon.

    7 for house which included an average TS and massage. Tip was asked for on flip but she didn't give an amount. I gave her $. 6. As I was leaving I gave her an extra. 1 I had on me for time spent. Actually went over the hour.

    I thought an hour at Pine was. 8 but she brought me a 10 back. Go figure. Maybe I've been overpaying house all this time.
    They no longer have the hr or hhr option anymore. Only one option now 70 for 45 min. New owner. Who also owns the one in Dumfries. Both sites recently changed prices and allotted time.

  12. #22227

    FHOH deets

    Should I call ahead at FHOH or is walk-in okay? Do they have a shower?

    Thanks!

  13. #22226
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Pine in Woodbridge and had a good time with Hannah. She's maybe late 30's or early 40's, hard to tell with asian women sometimes. Actually looked younger when her mask came off. Cute smile.

    She's tiny. Might be the smallest person I've had sex with since high school days. In missionary was actually a little unsettling with her unenhanced small breasts.

    What was really great about her was her patience. Sometimes it can take me a long time to finish the deed. Her pussy was tight but I think the long pounding I gave her numbed me up a bit. Started with a CBJ that was actually pretty good especially once I started DATY. She climbed on top for CG until she got tired. Then standing mish, she wouldn't get all the way to the edge of the table though. I guess when you're that small you got to be careful. I'm not one that usually gets complaints about being to large.

    When I was unable to finish after a long time, she had me lay back down and swung back into 69. She started to jackhammer some but took direction well and slowed down. She saw it through to the end which this time was a marathon.

    7 for house which included an average TS and massage. Tip was asked for on flip but she didn't give an amount. I gave her $. 6. As I was leaving I gave her an extra. 1 I had on me for time spent. Actually went over the hour.

    I thought an hour at Pine was. 8 but she brought me a 10 back. Go figure. Maybe I've been overpaying house all this time.
    I had a really good dream at Pine, in my very early days of Mongering, one of the first AMP experiences I had over 5 years ago, I can't recall the MT but she was great and her body was like 9/10. Sadly when I called later to see her, numerous times she was on vacation, and then I was eventually told she won't be back. Visited once and an old ma'san took care of me and I have not been back since. Looks like I should schedule a return visit soon. But it is a bit our of my normal orbit.

  14. #22225

    Hannah, Pine Woodbridge

    Stopped by Pine in Woodbridge and had a good time with Hannah. She's maybe late 30's or early 40's, hard to tell with asian women sometimes. Actually looked younger when her mask came off. Cute smile.

    She's tiny. Might be the smallest person I've had sex with since high school days. In missionary was actually a little unsettling with her unenhanced small breasts.

    What was really great about her was her patience. Sometimes it can take me a long time to finish the deed. Her pussy was tight but I think the long pounding I gave her numbed me up a bit. Started with a CBJ that was actually pretty good especially once I started DATY. She climbed on top for CG until she got tired. Then standing mish, she wouldn't get all the way to the edge of the table though. I guess when you're that small you got to be careful. I'm not one that usually gets complaints about being to large.

    When I was unable to finish after a long time, she had me lay back down and swung back into 69. She started to jackhammer some but took direction well and slowed down. She saw it through to the end which this time was a marathon.

    7 for house which included an average TS and massage. Tip was asked for on flip but she didn't give an amount. I gave her $. 6. As I was leaving I gave her an extra. 1 I had on me for time spent. Actually went over the hour.

    I thought an hour at Pine was. 8 but she brought me a 10 back. Go figure. Maybe I've been overpaying house all this time.

  15. #22224
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnding  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellas, what's the standard rate for NOVA? I'm pretty new here from seattle and. 6 was guaranteed at least a handy. I'm seeing guys paying $250+ on here for extras is making me a little worried.
    Welcome to the DMV, where most things cost more! If you visit a std AMP. You pay. 8 to the house and that should come with a TS for 60 min. Then you negotiate with your MT for any extras. Most will be happy with a. 6 tip for HJ, but if you want to be told to call soon, I suggest at least. 8 and up to $. If you want extras up to FS best to have at least $$ in your pocket PLUS the. 8 house fee. For the Thai places you are starting at $. 2 for 60 minutes for the massage and more also for extras. Now if you indulge in the wonderful deep and plentiful waters of our escort community, I believe you will be starting at about $$. 5 for the hour and even more for outcalls.

    Happy mongering!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape