Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 515 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3555

    Anyone got Suki pics?

    Hey all, I've seen it asked before but anyone got pics of Suki? Can you DM with them if you do?

  2. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Saw some new flesh at the Rhino moochi.

    Does do cockmeat sandwich data daty??
    She looks good on Rhino Insta for sure. Going to have to go check her out.

  3. #3553

    Dancers

    That's terrible.

    I remember in the rhino you could plow burgundy for $40, along with desi. Brazil tooo. Too.

    I remember Jordan at rhino real skinny girl and she could take a good pounding and let me cum in her mouth.

    Now she works at Walmart LOL.

    She put on 40 lbs. They don't make them like they use too. I'm not paying V. I. P unless there is DATA & DATY.

    I remember when Kendal at synn started to did data and DATY.

    She squirted all over the place & let me bust in her tits. Then after we had some playtime at her apartment. Kendal is very down to earth girl. I didn't tip at all.

  4. #3552

    Srcoi

    VIP'd with a few girls this weekend.

    Lexi. Tiny thin Latina with a perky little ass. Sweet to talk to didn't offer any extras.

    Cora. Tan Spinner Asian with tats and piercings. Also good conversation but nothing was offered and didn't get the vibe anything was available.

    Mona. Looks to be in her 30's. Fit Latina cougar with a flat stomach and incredible ass. Gets freaky quick. Feels so good and can take a pounding and a pussy that rivals candy in tightness.

  5. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I haven't crossed paths with Bella but based on her Instagram she doesn't seem to have a very reliable schedule except that she seems to usually work Thursday nights. Other people have reported that her quote is very high but I obviously can't confirm or deny.
    Would you mind providing the INS name? Thanks.

    I will go SYNNCOI next week, I'd ask her quote and share it if I have the chance.

  6. #3550

    Role call synn

    Andrea-gps •tiny- •nia.

    Brandi •Anara.

    Princess- gps wants $800 for daty $500 bj •Kashmere.

  7. #3549

    New girl Rhino city of industry

    Saw some new flesh at the Rhino moochi.

    Does do cockmeat sandwich data daty??

  8. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Went synncoi last night, and met Bella, Latina with gorgeous face and nice body: not too petty or thick, just in the mid, really my type.

    She's very popular, went to VIP one after another.

    Anyone know her schedule and quote?
    I haven't crossed paths with Bella but based on her Instagram she doesn't seem to have a very reliable schedule except that she seems to usually work Thursday nights. Other people have reported that her quote is very high but I obviously can't confirm or deny.

  9. #3547

    Mind Games

    I agree with KingMG. I come to these club to go ham on these dancers. These hoes are pros. They will play mind games with you in order to get more money out of you. They will tell you lies, and sob stories this and that. They might be telling you some truth but don't believe everything these girls says. Also for pricing you shouldn't pay more than $100-$300 on top on of the VIP which is either $80 (15 minutes) on discount days or $180 for (30 minutes). A dancer told me that she's tired of dealing with smelly and creepy men and charges a lot more. Please don't pay more than $500 in a closet for private time with these dancers. You should be getting an escort for that price. Have fun out there kings, be smart and play it safe!

  10. #3546

    Kings

    I go into stripclub to plow dancers not give them $$ like welfare. I would recommend Jada, roxxay at synn. Very submissive and loves having their pussy stretched out. I had to decline Pia because I'm not paying $300 for head and no DATY. Atlanta too. Tara is a waste of $$ just tell her to go to a top less club. She is wack. Lux too she provides no services wanted to give a nude in front of the club with no privacy. Jocelyn has gps. This ho has a tat on her neck. Let's checkout rhino coi. It's the air dance collation. Auroa, violet, Sasha, Shyne who's 50 lbs over weight, Tiny, jhene, Vanna rose is GPS. India has vanished due to maternity leave but she was a waste. Paradise dancers Kaylani ultra GPS wants 500 but tries to scam so fuck that. Remember keep the range 150-200 they don't like it too bad go somewhere else.

  11. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Jeep5151, no one is questioning her beauty, intellect, poise, education, qualities or even get GPA. Maybe I got it all wrong but I thought this forum was to discuss as men some particular topics re: dancers or clubs. If you find my comments re: your girl, or go to girl or maybe even your OTC flame my apology but still doesn't change the facts. For that kind of paper you better be hitting it out of the club, without a timer and no holds bar.

    It doesn't mean I will never dance with her, maybe I will who knows, but again it does not change the facts as alluded by King and Pelican. New in COI and new in SoCal. I am used to other scenes but I must say compare to ATL and FL these rates are 5 star escorts no questions asked.

    Peace out people, maybe this forum ain't for newbies in the area like me. I'm just trying to get the vibe of the area and dancers that's all!
    Some people just get defensive as hell if you don't say their favorite is the smartest most beautiful hottest girl ever. Don't sweat it.

  12. #3544

    New in site

    Fully noted. Thanks for the clarification and explanation everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Relax man, Jeep was just stating his disagreement he didn't attack you. Maybe since you're new in town you don't know how hostile the previous monger websites could get, but this website is far more about sharing opinions than arguing or calling each other names. Of course with no carrots & few sticks, it's mostly questions from non-sharers and it takes some effort to glean useful info, but it's better than non-stop personal attacks like the dead site was. Just keep sharing your intel & opinions, it's good to hear a variety of views and we can all give them whatever credibility we think they deserve.

  13. #3543

    Bella Synncoi

    Went synncoi last night, and met Bella, Latina with gorgeous face and nice body: not too petty or thick, just in the mid, really my type.

    She's very popular, went to VIP one after another.

    Anyone know her schedule and quote?

  14. #3542
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    ….Peace out people, maybe this forum ain't for newbies in the area like me. I'm just trying to get the vibe of the area and dancers that's all!
    Relax man, Jeep was just stating his disagreement he didn't attack you. Maybe since you're new in town you don't know how hostile the previous monger websites could get, but this website is far more about sharing opinions than arguing or calling each other names. Of course with no carrots & few sticks, it's mostly questions from non-sharers and it takes some effort to glean useful info, but it's better than non-stop personal attacks like the dead site was. Just keep sharing your intel & opinions, it's good to hear a variety of views and we can all give them whatever credibility we think they deserve.

  15. #3541

    Synn industry

    Anybody got anymore stories on Rozy, Jada, ROSETTA? WEnt to Paradise / nothing good last two days, I did see IVY (Paradise) but, nothing waiting in line for. Trust. . . Should of gave my money to A homeless guy, I'd probably feel better then spending it at Paradise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape