Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 5401
-
09-08-22 05:36 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 255Fake Photo's
The photo's in Ivy's RbMd advert are stolen from the Web.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Those images belong the dearly-departed Porn Actress 'Yurizan Beltran'.
-
09-07-22 23:55 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 654Quod scripsi scripsi.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 18:07 #2414Banned Member

Posts: 3075Ivy on RubMD
Man, are her boobs really that big! I've seen reports that she is a bit thick and I think the way she's posing for her pictures she's hiding her midsection. But, those boobs look yummy and can be amazing during Russian. Are they worth 3 bones though?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/17192...1-e47b7512be41
-
09-07-22 14:30 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 255
Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb
[View Original Post]
Independent Massage Reports Post #1249.
Originally Posted by Boobicle
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...416&viewfull=1#post5601416.
According to another previous post, she did provide BBBJ with her massage service, but then she changed her name from Alyson to Miyu.
Her price list is all over the place, and changes daily, and her time schedule updates change multiple times per day, with inconsistent unavailable days off.
-
09-07-22 13:01 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 530So give it to us straight
In Dollars and cents, what's the cost of a BBBJ from a chubby Japanese woman?
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
Let's wrap this up before it gets banished to the Stupid Shit forum.
-
09-07-22 11:17 #2411Banned Member

Posts: 415I saw her recently 160 for hhr standard massage with he.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
She has gained quite a hit of weight for me to see her again.
-
09-07-22 01:41 #2410Regular Member

Posts: 4Getting to know the difference independent vs spa
Hi guys. So I don't look like fool. I know the routine at a spa plus tip. About 2. 0 So with an independent what is a standard donation above the fee for FS? And if they say "no FS" in the add does that mean no BJ or he? I mean if I get a nuru I'm going to need at least a he. Just saying.
-
09-07-22 00:11 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 654Yeah I always find the $$ method of reporting pricing to be a bit of a challenge. I guess one thing I should always remember is to check what a provider says about services and rates on her website. You live and learn.
Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 21:47 #2408Regular Member

Posts: 2HAHAHA, yeah, sure. I'm definitely Miyu or I could be a shill. Just saying how do you get a nuru session for $$ with cfs offered seems way too good to be true.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 21:12 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 563Sound like Miyu herself. With her recently updated her ads pointing out this forum, she seems like a drama queen.
Originally Posted by DoNotDisturb
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 20:14 #2406Banned Member

Posts: 3075Her body definitely looks enticing, but these independents with their GPS' are out of their minds wanting $400-$500 for a session with a CBJ upgrade. Maybe if she was a 10/10 in looks and it was a once and a lifetime session with a super model or pornstar like Elle MacPherson or Maria Ozawa. Lol
Originally Posted by Jash198
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 19:10 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 95Rosalie
Saw her come up a few times previously and you can find more info using the search option. Her pictures are very enticing and her face is blurred out but pics are accurate. Her face is cute but not the prettiest 6. 5/10. She started reposting again recently so I decided to go for it. She's got a new incall in Miramar with other providers. She charges way more and it was not full nude massage which I was disappointed about. The massage was very mediocre and the finish was nothing special. Was able to play with man mades which felt good and fit her frame very nicely. YMMV but I was offered more but the upsell was steep. She has GPS and I'm not trying to throw away. 5 for full nude and another $$ for a CBJ. I laughed a bit and I may of been a little rude when she quoted me. Glad I was thinking clearly in the moment.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1d4fd...1-4d185d50161d
-
09-06-22 18:20 #2404Regular Member

Posts: 2Correct pricing?
Hello everyone long time lurker here on this site. I just wanted to point out that I've been seeing miyu for a few years now and there's no way your prices are correct. The prices you bring up clearly contradict what is on her ad and also she does not offer BBBJ or cfs.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 01:06 #2403Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Natalie Mission Valley
Visited her more than a few times and only HJ. Wondering if this is a YMMV situation or she is strictly no BJ / FS etc. She's put a little weight on but still into it and would like to try for more if I know she's not strictly against going farther.
-
09-05-22 18:59 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 563HE only is a no go for me. Does Juliana open up for BJ?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





