The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15159
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I had one of my worst experiences with blondie in January. So she is a streetwalker that turned semipro. We agreed on $60 for a car date. When she gets in my car she tells me it's her bday and says is there an opportunity for her to get a tip. I said yes, of course. She starts giving a very unenthusiastic BBBJ. She kept complaining about how hot it was, yet she had a jacket on. She complained when I tried to guide her head to go deeper on my member. I asked her to get on top, she looks legitimately confused and says that she's not doing that for $60. With her attitude and poor performance it's hard for me to stay interested. She gets tired after about 7 minutes and starts a hand job then she asks me to give myself a hand job. It was hard for me to grasp her audacity. I asked her to put her mouth back on it and I had to concentrate on thinking about something else to cum. She moved her head as soon as she felt me cumming.

    I drive her back to the location I picked her up from and she doesn't get out the car. I asked her if she was going back to her apartment. She said where's my tip. Again I'm flabbergasted by her audacity and told her that she didn't earn a tip. She gets out angrily and leaves my door open. She tells her bf / pimp, who is standing outside that I didn't pay her. So he is coming close to my car, punches my window, is yelling, asking why didn't I pay her. He reaches at his waist as if he has a gun tucked. I got out the car, stupidly, to call his bluff and close my door. He retreats a foot or so. We continued arguing, me basically telling him that her performance was so shit that she didn't even deserve what I paid. He calms down and I did as well and left.

    Of course YMMV. But I wouldn't suggest visiting this one. Even if it's a bargain. Value your safely. BTW, her face looks worse in person. Lips were too big for her face imo and her nose looked like it was broken.
    Is it actually the woman in the photos? Or is it a case of "looks similar, but not actually her?

  2. #15158

    Anjel

    Quote Originally Posted by Inthewild  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. I saw Angel the other week. She said her name is being shitted on, and doesn't want to lose business. I figured I'd leave a review bc over the many many years I have never had a bad experience with her. I've been seeing her since the back page days. And every experience has been great. Yeah she's hard to get a hold of sometimes but we all have lives. If you build a bond with her she'll treat you right. Enjoy her while you can.
    I've never had an issue, and always had a good time with her. I just haven't been able to get ahold of her for a while. Did she mention maybe a new #? Is it still the # ending in 3495?

  3. #15157
    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    If you're a senior member and are interested DM me for her contact. She's trying to make rent this month if you want to help her out.
    Luna is a nut case who has a serious case of gps. (Golden pussy syndrome). She really believes she's worth 2-300. LOL.

    Anybody giving her more that 4 Andrew Jackson's is a fool. In fact fellas, don't do business with her. She has a shitty attitude.

    BK.

  4. #15156
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/91156276

    Apartment is a disgusting dump, questionable hygiene, I have no idea where that setting is behind her but that's not her place. It's her in the pics but she took advantage of camera angles and of course looks way worse in real life, inaccurate hairstyle she has short afro looking weird hair.

    "Upscale men only" that's hilarious.

  5. #15155
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    Reread his post. He paid the $60, but refused to tip her. I would not have tipped her either. You have to put in the effort if you want a tip.
    Exactly. She felt entitled to it. Her audacity is what was so surprising.

  6. #15154
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here been with her lately. I saw reports but they are from April. Was hoping someone saw her within the last few weeks. I don't care about her having no teeth and her skin condition as long as there's no puss or inflammation anywhere.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4102055381#.
    Saw her today. It was dark in the room, I didn't notice any skin issue or puss. Her voice was real raspy, was hard to understand her and her hands were veryyy swollen.

  7. #15153

    Gone

    This member is no longer active!

    I guess I am a day late!

    Eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoBroker20  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Baltimore.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...591ce452571236

    She gives the best bbbjcimswallow I've ever had. Very expensive. She's cute, really small boobs. (I Like).

  8. #15152
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    You still have to pay.
    Reread his post. He paid the $60, but refused to tip her. I would not have tipped her either. You have to put in the effort if you want a tip.

  9. #15151

    Bad performance

    You still have to pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I had one of my worst experiences with blondie in January. So she is a streetwalker that turned semipro. We agreed on $60 for a car date. When she gets in my car she tells me it's her bday and says is there an opportunity for her to get a tip. I said yes, of course. She starts giving a very unenthusiastic BBBJ. She kept complaining about how hot it was, yet she had a jacket on. She complained when I tried to guide her head to go deeper on my member. I asked her to get on top, she looks legitimately confused and says that she's not doing that for $60. With her attitude and poor performance it's hard for me to stay interested. She gets tired after about 7 minutes and starts a hand job then she asks me to give myself a hand job. It was hard for me to grasp her audacity. I asked her to put her mouth back on it and I had to concentrate on thinking about something else to cum. She moved her head as soon as she felt me cumming.

    I drive her back to the location I picked her up from and she doesn't get out the car. I asked her if she was going back to her apartment. She said where's my tip. Again I'm flabbergasted by her audacity and told her that she didn't earn a tip. She gets out angrily and leaves my door open. She tells her bf / pimp, who is standing outside that I didn't pay her. So he is coming close to my car, punches my window, is yelling, asking why didn't I pay her. He reaches at his waist as if he has a gun tucked. I got out the car, stupidly, to call his bluff and close my door. He retreats a foot or so. We continued arguing, me basically telling him that her performance was so shit that she didn't even deserve what I paid. He calms down and I did as well and left.

    Of course YMMV. But I wouldn't suggest visiting this one. Even if it's a bargain. Value your safely. BTW, her face looks worse in person. Lips were too big for her face imo and her nose looked like it was broken.

  10. #15150

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddison  [View Original Post]
    Curious why? I'm tryna meet her!
    If you're a senior member and are interested DM me for her contact. She's trying to make rent this month if you want to help her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-565126318.jpg‎   Snapchat-1015204425.jpg‎   Snapchat-19664083.jpg‎   Snapchat-1695662748.jpg‎  

  11. #15149

    Dee. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/443-938-7960

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...901/4439387960

    Hit her through text. She asked how far I was from west Belvedere. Told her 30 minutes she replied ok. I had text her for her address and nothing. Even called and it went straight to voicemail so I knew she blocked me. You could be living with this one and I wouldn't recommend her. Stay safe fellas.

  12. #15148
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl seems to be offering CIP. She has a bad review but hey. BBFS got to be worth a shot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...408/6672622959
    2 pops in under 10 minutes she serious 😂.

  13. #15147
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl seems to be offering CIP. She has a bad review but hey. BBFS got to be worth a shot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...408/6672622959
    I had one of my worst experiences with blondie in January. So she is a streetwalker that turned semipro. We agreed on $60 for a car date. When she gets in my car she tells me it's her bday and says is there an opportunity for her to get a tip. I said yes, of course. She starts giving a very unenthusiastic BBBJ. She kept complaining about how hot it was, yet she had a jacket on. She complained when I tried to guide her head to go deeper on my member. I asked her to get on top, she looks legitimately confused and says that she's not doing that for $60. With her attitude and poor performance it's hard for me to stay interested. She gets tired after about 7 minutes and starts a hand job then she asks me to give myself a hand job. It was hard for me to grasp her audacity. I asked her to put her mouth back on it and I had to concentrate on thinking about something else to cum. She moved her head as soon as she felt me cumming.

    I drive her back to the location I picked her up from and she doesn't get out the car. I asked her if she was going back to her apartment. She said where's my tip. Again I'm flabbergasted by her audacity and told her that she didn't earn a tip. She gets out angrily and leaves my door open. She tells her bf / pimp, who is standing outside that I didn't pay her. So he is coming close to my car, punches my window, is yelling, asking why didn't I pay her. He reaches at his waist as if he has a gun tucked. I got out the car, stupidly, to call his bluff and close my door. He retreats a foot or so. We continued arguing, me basically telling him that her performance was so shit that she didn't even deserve what I paid. He calms down and I did as well and left.

    Of course YMMV. But I wouldn't suggest visiting this one. Even if it's a bargain. Value your safely. BTW, her face looks worse in person. Lips were too big for her face imo and her nose looked like it was broken.

  14. #15146

    Delilah

    Anyway seen this one. Seems a bit too good to be true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/90993561

  15. #15145
    Quote Originally Posted by ErickTheRed  [View Original Post]
    Better keep you well earned bucks fellas than calling her!! Is all what I got to got to say.
    Just noticed you are tagged as Forum Advertiser.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape