Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 552 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 8277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7692
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetWise  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to cruising Fig, and I've been impressed by the talent. Many of these girls look like they belong more in a strip club than out on the streets. They seem to have a lot of rules too, but I guess that's to be expected.

    Some of the girls mention that they have a room, but that sounds risky to me. I don't want to walk into a room to find a pimp ready to rob me. If anyone has had experience going to a girl's room, good or bad, I'd like to hear it. DM is you want to protect the good girls.
    Always do what you feel comfortable with.

    I bang girls on the regular from Fig and never go to a room.

    I car date or I drop them off.

  2. #7691

    Rooms

    I'm new to cruising Fig, and I've been impressed by the talent. Many of these girls look like they belong more in a strip club than out on the streets. They seem to have a lot of rules too, but I guess that's to be expected.

    Some of the girls mention that they have a room, but that sounds risky to me. I don't want to walk into a room to find a pimp ready to rob me. If anyone has had experience going to a girl's room, good or bad, I'd like to hear it. DM is you want to protect the good girls.

  3. #7690

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD2004  [View Original Post]
    It won't necessarily work if there are cars lining up. They want to agree on a price before going off to a motel. It's a waste of opportunities if there's no deal.

    A girl kept asking me if I have weapons before getting in, on Holt.
    The way I do it is ask them show me your tits and let me feel on them.

    An under cover won't do it. You never mention any money. Once you mention money you screwed.

    Always say that and feel on her breast or pussy. Nothing will stick in court because you can just say.

    Hey at the club I always ask chicks that joking around.

  4. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by StStephen  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the best ploy is to offer the girl a ride. UC won't get in the car. If the girl won't get in the car your best decision will be to move on.
    It won't necessarily work if there are cars lining up. They want to agree on a price before going off to a motel. It's a waste of opportunities if there's no deal.

    A girl kept asking me if I have weapons before getting in, on Holt.

  5. #7688
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by StStephen  [View Original Post]
    In my experience the best ploy is to offer the girl a ride. UC won't get in the car. If the girl won't get in the car your best decision will be to move on.
    Or you can ask them to pull your finger.

    UC's will not pull your finger or other wise touch you.

  6. #7687

    Picking up a SW

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinKfosho  [View Original Post]
    Some SWs do wear just normal clothes. So in my case, if I'm still not sure, I'll have them make the first move. I'll just roll my window down and ask them how they are doing, but not asking any direct questions regarding a date. I wait until they ask the actual question with terms regarding the date. LEs are not supposed to ask the question first since it will be an excuse that "she" made the offer and made the leading question. Long story short, if you're not sure if this fine lady is a SW or an LE, have them make the offer. Well, unless you look like a LE.
    In my experience the best ploy is to offer the girl a ride. UC won't get in the car. If the girl won't get in the car your best decision will be to move on.

  7. #7686
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #7685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinKfosho  [View Original Post]
    Some SWs do wear just normal clothes. So in my case, if I'm still not sure, I'll have them make the first move. I'll just roll my window down and ask them how they are doing, but not asking any direct questions regarding a date. I wait until they ask the actual question with terms regarding the date. LEs are not supposed to ask the question first since it will be an excuse that "she" made the offer and made the leading question. Long story short, if you're not sure if this fine lady is a SW or an LE, have them make the offer. Well, unless you look like a LE.
    Lots of what you said isn't correct.

    What the UC cops can and can't say for starters. Usually they try to get you to state what it is you want to do. But they can make the offer first. There's no rule saying they can't.

    I don't know too many ho's on fig just wearing normal clothes. Most of them look half naked to me.

  9. #7684

    In my case

    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Girls that don't move. If you see a girl working on multiple corners and streets it's almost for sure not a cop. This is because the cops need eyes and ears on their UC at all times.

    Drive around the block before you pick up a girl always and make sure to keep your eyes open and pay attention to who is standing near her and what they are doing.

    Most of the stings along Fig do not happen late at night on a weekend.

    They usually clear out all the normal SW's on nights they do stings. Keep in mind there's three different stations that cover Fig where there are ho's. So it won't necessarily be that the entire track is cleared. For instance, I'd be super careful if there's only one or two SW's out between Gage and Florence.

    The UC LE will look off compared to the rest of the SW's. Older, cleaner, more fully clothed. Look, some SW shaking her ass bare just isn't going to be a cop. Cops don't dress like that. 25 years ago a friend lived in an apartment building in Long Beach on PCH That overlooked a notel. Driving there I immediately pegged the girls outside as a sting. First off there were never girls working out of that motel. Second, the cloths were about ten years out of date. 3rd, the girls all had clear skin and nearly all the SW's on PCH were crackheads. As soon as I got up to his apartment, we ran to the end overlooking the motel and spent a few hours watching dudes get arrested. It was pretty fun.

    Cops won't get in the car with you. You agree to money and services and then it's "meet me over there".

    Finally, cops always put the onus on you. "What are you looking for, what do you want to do?" No SW on fig will ask you what you want to do until they are in the car, and even then probably not because they frankly just wish you'd hand them the money and they could leave without performing any services.
    Some SWs do wear just normal clothes. So in my case, if I'm still not sure, I'll have them make the first move. I'll just roll my window down and ask them how they are doing, but not asking any direct questions regarding a date. I wait until they ask the actual question with terms regarding the date. LEs are not supposed to ask the question first since it will be an excuse that "she" made the offer and made the leading question. Long story short, if you're not sure if this fine lady is a SW or an LE, have them make the offer. Well, unless you look like a LE.

  10. #7683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeNinja1  [View Original Post]
    Hey veteran monger, what are some tips for us newbies to spot a sting?
    Girls that don't move. If you see a girl working on multiple corners and streets it's almost for sure not a cop. This is because the cops need eyes and ears on their UC at all times.

    Drive around the block before you pick up a girl always and make sure to keep your eyes open and pay attention to who is standing near her and what they are doing.

    Most of the stings along Fig do not happen late at night on a weekend.

    They usually clear out all the normal SW's on nights they do stings. Keep in mind there's three different stations that cover Fig where there are ho's. So it won't necessarily be that the entire track is cleared. For instance, I'd be super careful if there's only one or two SW's out between Gage and Florence.

    The UC LE will look off compared to the rest of the SW's. Older, cleaner, more fully clothed. Look, some SW shaking her ass bare just isn't going to be a cop. Cops don't dress like that. 25 years ago a friend lived in an apartment building in Long Beach on PCH That overlooked a notel. Driving there I immediately pegged the girls outside as a sting. First off there were never girls working out of that motel. Second, the cloths were about ten years out of date. 3rd, the girls all had clear skin and nearly all the SW's on PCH were crackheads. As soon as I got up to his apartment, we ran to the end overlooking the motel and spent a few hours watching dudes get arrested. It was pretty fun.

    Cops won't get in the car with you. You agree to money and services and then it's "meet me over there".

    Finally, cops always put the onus on you. "What are you looking for, what do you want to do?" No SW on fig will ask you what you want to do until they are in the car, and even then probably not because they frankly just wish you'd hand them the money and they could leave without performing any services.

  11. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by JlWenten  [View Original Post]
    Do they make cameras that can read license plate numbers. If so can girls get access to the license plates of people cruising the street. Or put it this way a girl puts up a camera that can read license plates when the girl sees a license plate cruising a certain area the girl could go out on the street. Is this possible? Or better yet send a message to a girls cell phone. I would like to know who makes that kind of equipment. Make and model numbers.
    Yes they do, when I take my car in for service it reads the front plate and a big "WELCOME MR.XXXXXXX" on a screen in front of you. Even if I show up un announced!

  12. #7681
    She's gone at the moment, timeline when he saw her doesn't match up, she's up in Sacramento.

  13. #7680
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Hell No. Jb actually knew exactly who I was talking about. He posted her ig. After looking at her ig, realized my eyes were playing games and was not nearly as hot as I thought. The is girl you posted is much hotter. Any info on her?
    https://www.instagram.com/snowbunnybaby304/

  14. #7679

    This be her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Hell No. Jb actually knew exactly who I was talking about. He posted her ig. After looking at her ig, realized my eyes were playing games and was not nearly as hot as I thought. The is girl you posted is much hotter. Any info on her?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CaaD1j-J...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

  15. #7678

    I wish

    Hell No. Jb actually knew exactly who I was talking about. He posted her ig. After looking at her ig, realized my eyes were playing games and was not nearly as hot as I thought. The is girl you posted is much hotter. Any info on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeNinja1  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape