Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 728 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 778 828 1228 1728 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26430

    Help me understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    She down in nova read.

    Tff most of search on a jewel 2021.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/877717770312
    I'm not understanding this post. Are you asking if anyone has seen her? What is "nova read". And "tff most of search on a jewel 2021".

    Not trying to be a dick, I just don't understand. Maybe its me?

  2. #26429

    Any Jewel Dreamers

    She down in nova

    ReadTff most of search on a jewel 2021.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/877717770312

  3. #26428

    PAWG Yaa Yaa

    I recently ran into Yaa Yaa and she gave me her number. I have known her for years but I have not had a date with her in years. Anyone that has had a date with her in the past know that the cons with her were room would be full of cigarette smoke she keeps moving during the deed if you were too large and she talked non stop LOL. Pros the view from behind is amazing the head and pussy are good. So I run into her after not seeing her for about 2 years she give me the number I hit her up a few days later for a date. The set up with her is always easy and she has great communication if something comes up. So I arrived for our date I guess she doesn't smoke cigarettes anymore or smokes them outside cause she was a chain smoker. I guess she only smokes trees now LOL cause before the deed she takes a few hits of her blunt. Within about 5 to 10 minutes of my arrival we are going at it I hope that's how it is now because anyone who has had her before know that a few years ago you probably were not going to start the date until probably 30 minutes after you got there LOL she started with a great BBBJ then I told her to get on top let her ride it for a minute then switched to my favorite with her doggy to watch that view from behind. I pounded away with her ripping the sheets off the bed and talking all type of shit out her head LOL I pounded until I shot my baby batter in the glove. I will repeat if that is her new normal get you in and out. Happy Hunting My Friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6B9B68B7-3FB6-4D1D-A3D6-20DB80F2219C.jpg‎   3212D35A-2F13-4D9F-A81C-1E4AC468B12E.jpg‎   BFF56E24-5667-4655-8416-1810D942B23E.jpg‎   96BC11AE-C86A-46A6-9712-A4D96FD8F423.jpg‎  

  4. #26427

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Definitely says "all tour bookings".
    Never, ever, ever, give a deposit, unless you want to piss away your money. Onxe she runs, there is no way to get your Money back.

  5. #26426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    "All tour bookings require a 30% deposit".

    Have fun!
    Do you see any Eros or Tryst providers? Because that's pretty much all I see for past couple of years. I never ever give deposits and most put that on there to scare away the creepers. I texted her already and gave a few reference names of other providers I've seen and Bam! No deposit necessary. Oh and BTW I will have fun! Be safe.

  6. #26425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Come on dude, she requires that for outcall only. Incall is no deposit. Most providers will charge some type of deposit for doing outcall.
    Yea thanks Geronimo thought that's a given. All upper tier providers ask for outcall deposit to protect themselves from being sent then stood up. But if you read most of the ads no deposit on incalls and same day appointments. Be safe.

  7. #26424

    Read the forum don't be lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by UseYourHead  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I been trying to set up many Dreams but I'm not having any luck. Can someone DM some quality and real leads. I'm staying in Ruther Glen near Richmond. Thanks and happy hunting.
    This is your first post. I am newbie and know better than this. Read my man. The answers you seek all already posted. Don't be lazy.

  8. #26423
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Come on dude, she requires that for outcall only. Incall is no deposit. Most providers will charge some type of deposit for doing outcall.
    Definitely says "all tour bookings".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220904-122257_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #26422

    Read the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by FishOn85  [View Original Post]
    "All tour bookings require a 30% deposit".

    Have fun!
    Come on dude, she requires that for outcall only. Incall is no deposit. Most providers will charge some type of deposit for doing outcall.

  10. #26421

    Yeah about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    For those that like the traveling providers like myself, it's going to be a busy September. Just went on tryst and I saw 10 that I've never seen before most seem legit some may turn out not to be but there is a definite uptick in quantity and in quality. Saving my $ to use in middle of month. I'll write a review. This maybe my first stop https://tryst.link/escort/kimisnotyung.
    "All tour bookings require a 30% deposit".

    Have fun!

  11. #26420

    Information request

    Hello all. I been trying to set up many Dreams but I'm not having any luck. Can someone DM some quality and real leads. I'm staying in Ruther Glen near Richmond. Thanks and happy hunting.

  12. #26419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Tryst

    For those that like the traveling providers like myself, it's going to be a busy September. Just went on tryst and I saw 10 that I've never seen before most seem legit some may turn out not to be but there is a definite uptick in quantity and in quality. Saving my $ to use in middle of month. I'll write a review. This maybe my first stop https://tryst.link/escort/kimisnotyung.

  13. #26418
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    As an FYI, you can export messages to your hard drive before deleting them to free up space. With regard to your university request, you might want to sign up for SA to find a VCU sugar baby. Hope this helps.
    In regards to your PM. Thank you, will do.

    FYI. Your inbox is full.

  14. #26417

    Never mind

    I was able to get my account back.

    Back to the business, I was ripped too and I believe I mentioned that here as well with details. At that time it was scary since it happened for the first time, but I know that it was a lie, but oh well, lesson learned.

    I have a question, does any of you knows if there are any Russian / Ukrainians around here or will be?

  15. #26416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape