Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 37348
-
09-06-22 19:49 #26443Senior Member

Posts: 99Bambi
Anyone seen Bambi before? Used to be in Richmond now out of Chesapeake. Been talking off and on, seems like a solid hit. Just looking for other thoughts before I dive in.
https://tryst.link/escort/bambibreland
-
09-06-22 16:12 #26442Senior Member

Posts: 50Any feedback?
https://petersburg-va.skipthegames.c...-/306066153628
Anyone seen her?
-
09-06-22 15:09 #26441Regular Member

Posts: 18Only fans girls
Anyone know if their are any local * girls that meet up with their subscribers for a little extra that done post on the usual sites regularly.
-
09-06-22 14:49 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 170Head Doctor (Famous Title)
Fellas,
Just curious about this one, as I've been seeing her ad all summer. I texted her a while back, and she's out of Petersburg. Now everyone is claiming the "Head Doctor" status, but does anyone have a report about her? Did I miss it? I've performed the search engine query; maybe I missed it?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/664967737300
FF.
-
09-06-22 07:26 #26439Senior Member

Posts: 124Sara
Never mind I finally caught her.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 20:48 #26438Senior Member

Posts: 124Sally
When is she available? I haven't had any luck catching her.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 19:59 #26437Senior Member

Posts: 577Deposits
Nah, she asking for a deposit. I refuse to pay a local girl a deposit, I've been burned before so I won't be sampling that one.
Originally Posted by CWall
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 16:04 #26436Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm patiently waiting as well. Not for Greek, but she will cuff your brains out. In the meantime, has anyone sampled https://tryst.link/escort/kittymidnight I've been curious the last few weeks, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 15:25 #26435Senior Member

Posts: 577Greece trip
You need to wait til nylas mom Kayla comes back!!
Originally Posted by JimJohn737
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 05:26 #26434Regular Member

Posts: 3In Need of Greek
Hi All.
Thanks for all the good info on this site. It has been very helpful. I am looking for a dream of Greek in the Richmond area. Not just from someone that will do it but from some one that truly enjoys it. Partial to somewhat curvey woman, not overly curvey but good proportions.
Thanks for any help on this one.
Jim.
-
09-05-22 00:57 #26433Senior Member

Posts: 1774It's right there in black and white
Seems pretty definitive.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 20:18 #26432Senior Member

Posts: 976Dreamers or any hands on experiences. Yes
Link shows where her present location in nova northern Virginia.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
Her old Hopewell link.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/877717770312
Up to speed now Erik?
-
09-04-22 20:15 #26431Senior Member

Posts: 742??
I think read. TFF was supposed to be RTFF. Read the fucking forum.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
Info / reports may be in northern Virginia threads.
-
09-04-22 20:07 #26430Senior Member

Posts: 489Help me understand
I'm not understanding this post. Are you asking if anyone has seen her? What is "nova read". And "tff most of search on a jewel 2021".
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
Not trying to be a dick, I just don't understand. Maybe its me?
-
09-04-22 20:05 #26429Senior Member

Posts: 976Any Jewel Dreamers
She down in nova
ReadTff most of search on a jewel 2021.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/877717770312











Reply With Quote





