Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 1246 1746 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19631

    My hometown fave is visiting Raleigh

    Hailey and I are from Memphis area. I told her I would share her link to help out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...f/810285278017

  2. #19630
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I took condoms and yes it was a wild ride. She loves it!
    Can you share anlink for Vickie?

  3. #19629
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter49  [View Original Post]
    This one has been a mystery for me for years? I have never found a review on her anyplace. Pictures look good, anyone ever took the chance?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelysophia
    Look in this thread:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ndie-Therapist

  4. #19628
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen "Wednesday"? She posts with "Friday" sometimes.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9843457632/1

    Or this "Visiting Short Time" Latina? Accurate pics?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9803760280/1

    TIA.
    I have tried to see both of them and went through 2 to 4 hours of conversation without being able to get an address from them. I would say definitely not worth it.

  5. #19627

    Anyone tried Sophia?

    This one has been a mystery for me for years? I have never found a review on her anyplace. Pictures look good, anyone ever took the chance?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelysophia

  6. #19626

    Def not a looker

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/257047875883

    I was desperate this weekend and visited. Worst experience ever. Girlfriend on deck, pictures are old, smoke smell. Just nasty.
    Dude, I hope I never get that desperate. Wow.

  7. #19625
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    This was a quick visit but as soon as she opened the door I was beating myself up, Damn I wish I had longer. Cute face, nice smile, big rack, nice curvy ass. As she walked me to the room her roommate was cooking and she was fine as hell too. Thoughts of a potential threesome ran through my mind but I was short on time. So we get in the room I get undressed sit on the bed and she goes to her knees for a CBJ until I was rock hard. She looked like early thirties, so I figured she had work done on those breasts because they stood up like soldiers. We started in doggy because of my time limit and that's my greatest finishing move but I was shocked I couldn't cum. She tells me to lay on my back so she can ride me, at 1st I was disappointed because I rarely cum from a woman riding me. She gets on top and slides me inside that tightness and smiles in my face, put those big breast in my face and rides the hell out of me. I grabbed her soft ass and she let me pound it a little bit and I had no choice but to cum, LOL. I told her I would definitely come back when I have more time. Donation 120 qv 200 hr. Apartments decent area near nc state college. Will definitely check on her roommate next visit.
    Great review but it's not very helpful if you don't include a link.

  8. #19624

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    You're in for a ride with no rubber unless you bring your own. Before you know it she will be riding you before you can blink.
    I took condoms and yes it was a wild ride. She loves it!

  9. #19623

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    This was a quick visit but as soon as she opened the door I was beating myself up, Damn I wish I had longer. Cute face, nice smile, big rack, nice curvy ass. As she walked me to the room her roommate was cooking and she was fine as hell too. Thoughts of a potential threesome ran through my mind but I was short on time. So we get in the room I get undressed sit on the bed and she goes to her knees for a CBJ until I was rock hard. She looked like early thirties, so I figured she had work done on those breasts because they stood up like soldiers. We started in doggy because of my time limit and that's my greatest finishing move but I was shocked I couldn't cum. She tells me to lay on my back so she can ride me, at 1st I was disappointed because I rarely cum from a woman riding me. She gets on top and slides me inside that tightness and smiles in my face, put those big breast in my face and rides the hell out of me. I grabbed her soft ass and she let me pound it a little bit and I had no choice but to cum, LOL. I told her I would definitely come back when I have more time. Donation 120 qv 200 hr. Apartments decent area near nc state college. Will definitely check on her roommate next visit.
    Definitely interested in this one, send a link or #.

  10. #19622

    Sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Angi maybe? I'm still trying to find her.

  11. #19621
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjdiaz  [View Original Post]
    Saw on Tryst that Rafaella Capri is in town but it's actually her friend Carolina that is visiting. Anyone seen her?
    The deal on this is Rafaella like a few other top providers are getting smarter. They are picking and choosing the clients they want to see while selling the overflow to subcontractors or employees.

    Can't say I blame them, its good business. A lot like the recent influx of Brazilian girls on the market.

  12. #19620

    Re: Sexy Latina chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    This was a quick visit but as soon as she opened the door I was beating myself up, Damn I wish I had longer. Cute face, nice smile, big rack, nice curvy ass. As she walked me to the room her roommate was cooking and she was fine as hell too. Thoughts of a potential threesome ran through my mind but I was short on time.
    ... ... ...
    Apartments decent area near nc state college. Will definitely check on her roommate next visit.
    Do you have a link?

  13. #19619

    Sexy Latina chick

    This was a quick visit but as soon as she opened the door I was beating myself up, Damn I wish I had longer. Cute face, nice smile, big rack, nice curvy ass. As she walked me to the room her roommate was cooking and she was fine as hell too. Thoughts of a potential threesome ran through my mind but I was short on time. So we get in the room I get undressed sit on the bed and she goes to her knees for a CBJ until I was rock hard. She looked like early thirties, so I figured she had work done on those breasts because they stood up like soldiers. We started in doggy because of my time limit and that's my greatest finishing move but I was shocked I couldn't cum. She tells me to lay on my back so she can ride me, at 1st I was disappointed because I rarely cum from a woman riding me. She gets on top and slides me inside that tightness and smiles in my face, put those big breast in my face and rides the hell out of me. I grabbed her soft ass and she let me pound it a little bit and I had no choice but to cum, LOL. I told her I would definitely come back when I have more time. Donation 120 qv 200 hr. Apartments decent area near nc state college. Will definitely check on her roommate next visit.

  14. #19618

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    As has been commented many time on this forum, she does not match the picture, they are out dated. With that being said she is a MILF, and she love sex. I mean really loves sex. I hope you are ready for a trip to the top of the moutain, then down the other side, its a ride!

    Have fun!
    You're in for a ride with no rubber unless you bring your own. Before you know it she will be riding you before you can blink.

  15. #19617

    Not a looker

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Not much to look at but Absolutely!
    Is she on STG or just someone you know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape