Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 736 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9063
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    And the they cleaned up south Hampton street. DPW is cleaning up the sidewalk. They scatter like ants in the area and looking to set up another camp.
    That shit pisses me off as it's a daily routine for the city. In the morning, they camp out in front of BFD. Around the afternoon, they are pushed to the intersection when the blowers and street sweepers come and cleanup. Then, they go back to camp out. I see idiots in their personal cars dropping off food and it ends up on the streets instead of the trash bins. I contacted 311 to clean up my street from the past rainstorm and I'm still waiting. Low lives first, then tax payers last.

  2. #9062
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    She wanted her fee upfront and a ride to the pharmacy first. I declined it was too much trouble and she was worn out looking.
    That's a sack of shit. Once you pay, she'll bolt, even on my moving vehicle if she had to. That's a really good excuse regarding her medicine. Keep in mind everyone, these pigs get their medicines for FREE at BMC. Don't let them fool you.

  3. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82  [View Original Post]
    As the economy implodes and budgets are cut, I predict the street scenes will get better as LE just doesn't have the resources to bust random girls and guys.

    Why they waste any money on this anywhere is really beyond me. Providence already has a pro sex worker movement going on.
    Can you elaborate on the Providence scene. 10 to 20 years ago the spas were all over both Providence and Pawtucket. Now there appears to be only three well regarded spas. Smilers which did flip from a jack shack to FS, Angel's and Apple that has been FS forever. Downtown, One and countless others are long gone. Not that I pick up street walkers as my standard I'm more of an AMP guy but pickings there are slim. Boston does seem to heavily restrict spas with service to China town and street workers to NMS. Outside of Boston there are several Asian spa friendly towns Waltham, Watertown, Quincy to list a few.

    But by comparison I would not compare Providence to be the next Nevada. That said if you know of some great spots there would love to know.

  4. #9060

    Coming soon to a street near you

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Seattle area has a very sex worker positive attitude and between the street walkers, stip clubs and the eye candy at the bikini coffee stands one never has to get a high end escort when traveling on business.
    As the economy implodes and budgets are cut, I predict the street scenes will get better as LE just doesn't have the resources to bust random girls and guys.

    Why they waste any money on this anywhere is really beyond me. Providence already has a pro sex worker movement going on.

  5. #9059

    Morning report

    Was done there this morning for a morning BJ.

    And the they cleaned up south Hampton street. DPW is cleaning up the sidewalk. They scatter like ants in the area and looking to set up another camp.

    Spotted a WSW by uhaul offering her a ride she said she needed her medicine or she would get sick. She wanted her fee upfront and a ride to the pharmacy first. I declined it was too much trouble and she was worn out looking.

  6. #9058

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't wish that life on anyone.

    What does semen demon Ashley look like?

    I spotted a pot WSW. She actually had a phone.

    Did make eye contact as she walked up south Hampton.
    Ashley's petite, maybe 5'0-5'2. Brunette with her hair usually in a pony tail and most of the time she's wearing a tank top and leggings. Slim with a little butt (used to be slightly fatter) but she doesn't fuck, atleast not anymore.

    She's been around for years as I remember she used to do dates as her bf would wait for her lmaooo.

    She's usually pretty chill but can be a ***** when tired or high. But let me tell you. The head and technique are phenomenal.

  7. #9057

    Streets

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I did a brief cruise tonight between 1-130 am on break from work.

    First woman I came across was a white SSBBW who I wanted to absolutely pound. Pulled over to talk to her and she tells me she's looking for bud and a ride to southie. I tell her I can give her a ride no problem if she can help me out and that I could pay too. She declined, said she doesn't do that and she has a man, oh well.

    Second woman was a BSW or LSW I saw cutting across the McDonald lot. I loop around the drive thru and catch her at the mobil gas station. Her body wasn't the best, curvy but the fupa ruined it. Face was decently pretty and a ripe target for my load. I ask her if she wants to get in and we can go somewhere and she declines. She seemed nice and patient from our brief convo, definitely an easy submissive girl if she would actually work. Said her name was Shirley.

    Must be nice to get drugs, rehab, AND housing and not have to lift a finger. You'd think these broads would at least be sucking dick around the clock for a better life. But I guess between their pimps, bf's, daddy wu and the city of Boston they're all set.

    Saw my semen demon Ashley as well but she had her head by her ankles on the sidewalk. Oh well.

    -Luv No Thot.
    I wouldn't wish that life on anyone.

    What does semen demon Ashley look like?

    I spotted a pot WSW. She actually had a phone.

    Did make eye contact as she walked up south Hampton.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B479E110-2B4C-4F05-8943-C40F882472C2.jpg‎  

  8. #9056

    Same Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's like that 90% of the time I see her, and of the remaining 10% of the time half of that she's too sick to do anything and on her way to meet her pharmacist.

    One of the best out there, but very difficult to catch her conscious and not too sick to work.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    I'm wondering if we're talking about the same Ashley because I easily know 4 or 5 in that area.

    -Hot Ashley who I have yet to fuck bc she wants $100 (steep for a SW).

    -Big Ashley who has a bf and has to be convinced to do the occasional CBJ.

    -Plunger Ashley: Pretty face, doesn't really have a body. But she's always down to suck for as long as needed to get the nut out.

    -And finally, the one I'm referring to, small Ashley. Lately been getting high af here and there but when she's not high and in a good mood she's a veteran head doctor. Pretty cute too. She absolutely doesn't fuck though.

  9. #9055
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's like that 90% of the time I see her, and of the remaining 10% of the time half of that she's too sick to do anything and on her way to meet her pharmacist.

    One of the best out there, but very difficult to catch her conscious and not too sick to work.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Which Ashley is this? The Ashley I know is a BJ Queen, thick, half Italian and something else. But, looks Latina.

  10. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/ZO00NVnd_EU

    I stumbled across this video of the Seattle street scene (shot just 7 days ago) that I had to share. So jealous with envy! Their SW's makes our druggie zombie street meat of NMS looks like TV dinner steak vs their filet mignon. I was so naive I.

    I thought much of the street scene in the US were like our NMS area due the drug problem plaguing the USA (for the exception of maybe Vegas). I am not sure what kind of LEO they have but it's seems they don't care! Their SW's reminded me of our golden age Combat Zone SW's where they took the time to doll up. Any of these SW's would be a dime here and would cause a traffic accident.
    We can't even get bikini baristas in this puritanical nightmare state. Look at all the shit Marylou's got for their hiring standards and TV commercials.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  11. #9053
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Saw my semen demon Ashley as well but she had her head by her ankles on the sidewalk.
    Unfortunately she's like that 90% of the time I see her, and of the remaining 10% of the time half of that she's too sick to do anything and on her way to meet her pharmacist.

    One of the best out there, but very difficult to catch her conscious and not too sick to work.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #9052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/ZO00NVnd_EU

    I stumbled across this video of the Seattle street scene (shot just 7 days ago) that I had to share. So jealous with envy! Their SW's makes our druggie zombie street meat of NMS looks like TV dinner steak vs their filet mignon. I was so naive I.

    I thought much of the street scene in the US were like our NMS area due the drug problem plaguing the USA (for the exception of maybe Vegas). I am not sure what kind of LEO they have but it's seems they don't care! Their SW's reminded me of our golden age Combat Zone SW's where they took the time to doll up. Any of these SW's would be a dime here and would cause a traffic accident.
    Wow, nice. I could even get a dwarf off my bucket list. Seattle is just a cool place in general, and now in this too. It just rains all the time, and it's not like it's a warm tropical rain too.

  13. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/ZO00NVnd_EU

    I stumbled across this video of the Seattle street scene (shot just 7 days ago) that I had to share. So jealous with envy! Their SW's makes our druggie zombie street meat of NMS looks like TV dinner steak vs their filet mignon. I was so naive I.

    I thought much of the street scene in the US were like our NMS area due the drug problem plaguing the USA (for the exception of maybe Vegas). I am not sure what kind of LEO they have but it's seems they don't care! Their SW's reminded me of our golden age Combat Zone SW's where they took the time to doll up. Any of these SW's would be a dime here and would cause a traffic accident.
    Looks like my next vacation I'll be renting an RV and staying at Lowes, 12525 Aurora Ave North, Seattle, WA. Even google maps shows plenty of them.

  14. #9050

    Washington

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Shit. That's like shopping in a candy store.
    Seattle area has a very sex worker positive attitude and between the street walkers, stip clubs and the eye candy at the bikini coffee stands one never has to get a high end escort when traveling on business.

  15. #9049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/ZO00NVnd_EU

    I stumbled across this video of the Seattle street scene (shot just 7 days ago) that I had to share. So jealous with envy! Their SW's makes our druggie zombie street meat of NMS looks like TV dinner steak vs their filet mignon. I was so naive I.

    I thought much of the street scene in the US were like our NMS area due the drug problem plaguing the USA (for the exception of maybe Vegas). I am not sure what kind of LEO they have but it's seems they don't care! Their SW's reminded me of our golden age Combat Zone SW's where they took the time to doll up. Any of these SW's would be a dime here and would cause a traffic accident.
    Shit. That's like shopping in a candy store.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape