Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 7975
-
09-05-22 10:34 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 645Granted Philly is weak compared to other big cities. But there way better options (IMO) than that chick you posted tho LOL. The problem is that the damn fentanyl is taking out all of the good providers.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:57 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 987Spot on. Thank God for AMPs. It's just too dangerous to be doing incalls with all the shootings / car jackings going on in Philly let alone dealing with such poor quality.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:49 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 641Paying for sex outside of some parts of Nevada is illegal and shouldn't be done! Paying for someone's time is not.
Originally Posted by Georgedrake
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:24 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 253LOL oh please. Philly is scrapping the bottom of the barrel no matter who you see. Thats a pretty commonly understood sentiment. Even phillys jiggliest ass white girl Taura dont have it anymore. Don't even get me started on the sickly thin, drugged out streetwalkers yall like to prop up. LOL. That said -- I'm usually up in NY where I can get good looking women of all sizes (bbws, slim thicks, and so on) for a good price (I'm talking 40-60).Let's not pretend like we all arent settling for waay less. Aint no brotherly love here and most certainly aint no lookers in philly LOL.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 09:05 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 190Yo tf!
My niggga WTF is up with you bruh. You picked some ugly ass beech matter ah fact you actually picked the bottom of the barrel and that's your fault LOL. She looks disgusting and not clean. Come on my G'. Take your ass down d ave and you can definitely find something way better $20-30 less too (keep in mind). But don't come on here blasting the city of brotherly love don't you do that!! Lmfaooo.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 08:48 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 253Negative
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/90985739
Saw this one the other day. I like them big (and latin) so this was a seemingly decent choice.
Communication fine, location fine. I get there, seems decent but super off. Thats when I realize I think this girl might be mentally handicap or something. Mannerisms, etc.
Head was okay, when I asked her to lay on her back she said didn't know how to do that -- attempted doggy -- punched in the face with a horrid smell. Had to leave.
Only pro was the 60 ss tag.
Man I must be a glutton for punishment. I try to keep my dates in philly very minimal but I've been lately getting the worse women. I didn't even post about the experience I had a few weeks back with a one of those fresh off the boat latin providers in the NE -- got rushed and then threatened when I told her I was rushed.
Jesus Christ. I'm usually up in NY where its better but I've been stuck in philly for a few weeks. The absolute horrible state of the hobby here is on a whole different level. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel doesn't even begin to describe it.
Alas -- the search for good providers continues.
-
09-05-22 08:17 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 888What a loaded question
I don't know how relevant it is but the City of Philadelphia announced a year or two back that they wouldn't be pursuing prostitution crimes. Didn't legalize it mind you, but seem to be willing to look the other way.
Originally Posted by Georgedrake
[View Original Post]
As for hotels, that's a tricky occasion, depends on how well dressed she is, are you with her when she walks in the door? How big of a zealot is the security guy or front desk personnel? Too many factors but generally speaking, walking with confidence and heading straight toward your destination should eliminate the questions.
Of all the risks in our hobby, I would count the police and hotel staff as the least of your concerns.
-
09-04-22 22:13 #5328Banned Member

Posts: 213A few
Anyone seen these chicks?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89482399
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/91024179
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/90997909
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/90883527
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89042623
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/89680601
https://independent.com.listcrawler....lphia/83399818
Also, anyone been with that Chester Micki chick with the fat ass recently? Still debating on whether or not I should pull the trigger. I hear she's expensive.
-
09-04-22 21:19 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 164Even for an an old, fat, bald dog like me, she was nasty and decrepid the one time I saw her. My god, the horror. The horror.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 18:04 #5326Regular Member

Posts: 1Legal Issues with buying sex
Hello there, I want to book some escort visiting Philadelphia; I am just wondering what the chances are of running into legal with bringing the girl to a hotel or paying for sex in general.
-
09-04-22 15:06 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 645I've been thinking about going to see her. Love an older nasty looking chick like this. They usually give great mic work LOL.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 12:32 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 88Fun with Kammie
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lphia/91034011
This woman loves having a good time.
Ditzy lady, comms not that great, but when you catch her she is fun.
Reminds me of Tattoo Mom Jamie. But without all the tattoos.
-
09-04-22 12:20 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 46Former dancer (allentown area), I'd say probly 5'5, maybe 130 lbs. She's in pretty good shape, 32. C / D (theyre fake) little bit of a booty. I was in the area for work, and didn't have a tone of time, so just a car date.
Originally Posted by LutherMahoney
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 15:02 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks. I've seen plenty of pics already but pics don't really say much about the body, height, toned, etc. What she does? Etc.
Originally Posted by Ram2014
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 07:37 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 46Here ya go.
Originally Posted by LutherMahoney
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





