Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 31134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20619
    You should post this in the ripoff section. Sounds like her whole plan is to rip guys off.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Had a bad dream last week. In it I reached out to Nivvy early last week. She was very slow to respond, like 6-8 hours between text messages (figuring she is strung out on something). Finally three days later one random morning she sends me a text saying "hey". I responded and just happened to be in the area. Sent me her location and off I went. Her pics are somewhat accurate but she isn't as well kept as the pics suggest. I laid the agreed donation down (which was reasonable), then I started to undress and her phone rang. She made a big deal saying "I got to get this". Then she said "shit, that's my boyfriend, he is almost here and you got to get out of here before he does". I gathered my things, looked and noticed the money was gone. Place was sketchy enough that I didn't care to stay around and fight over it. I can't afford to end up in some local brawl and on the news for a fight over her. Never saw a car pull up nor a guy around.

    In hindsight, I'm pretty sure as I placed the donation down, she texted someone to call her.

    The craziest part is she texted me again the next morning saying "hey". She had no idea who I was and that she had ripped me off the previous day. Guessing she just started texting everyone that had ever texted here. Avoid, ripoff

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-too-get-wet--come-see-/742205677502

  2. #20618

    Nivvy in Statesville. Avoid

    Had a bad dream last week. In it I reached out to Nivvy early last week. She was very slow to respond, like 6-8 hours between text messages (figuring she is strung out on something). Finally three days later one random morning she sends me a text saying "hey". I responded and just happened to be in the area. Sent me her location and off I went. Her pics are somewhat accurate but she isn't as well kept as the pics suggest. I laid the agreed donation down (which was reasonable), then I started to undress and her phone rang. She made a big deal saying "I got to get this". Then she said "shit, that's my boyfriend, he is almost here and you got to get out of here before he does". I gathered my things, looked and noticed the money was gone. Place was sketchy enough that I didn't care to stay around and fight over it. I can't afford to end up in some local brawl and on the news for a fight over her. Never saw a car pull up nor a guy around.

    In hindsight, I'm pretty sure as I placed the donation down, she texted someone to call her.

    The craziest part is she texted me again the next morning saying "hey". She had no idea who I was and that she had ripped me off the previous day. Guessing she just started texting everyone that had ever texted here. Avoid, ripoff

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-too-get-wet--come-see-/742205677502

  3. #20617

    NikkiBaby

    Whew. This girl has a phat ass. Sucks dick very well. Saw her last week and had a good time. Took a little bit to hear back from her because she has a day job. Loves it from the back, partly because she knows she gives a great view. Only negative is that she doesn't ride (said she has bad knees). It was well worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/85540333

  4. #20616
    Quote Originally Posted by FightRight  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/280567595908

    Any info on this one? Seems dangerous and or fishy. Lexi.
    Go for it brah, then report back.

  5. #20615

    Erin

    Had a dream in her car this week she really liked it really got off dogy finished with long BBBJCIM has a few scares from past life but coherent now easy going girl https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/668862183841.

  6. #20614

    Lexi

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/280567595908

    Any info on this one? Seems dangerous and or fishy. Lexi.

  7. #20613

  8. #20612

    Sensual Massage?? Erotic & Exotic

    Can't seem to find a name for this one. Anyone have any info?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/671144840746

  9. #20611
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Correction hour is $$.
    3 $ good god I give up.

  10. #20610
    Saw this one last week after a long break and as I was itching for some aa kitty. Coms were good although not instant; quoted me $$ hr and gave me location at WL rd. Looks similar to the pictures although a little out of shape. Wouldn't say bbw but she is curvy; nice skin and juicy tits. She gave me a nice massage for a few minutes and can say she is nice. CBJ, CFS, DATY. Also told me theres a 2 girl option but I did not partake. Overall a good session, although nothing stellar; might see her again. Let me know if theres any decent and reasonable aas in town.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...cials/48952693

    BTW, Why almost all tryst aas seem to be gps and above $$ Pretty sure I saw some who has a post on tryst for. 6 where their stg post is. 3.

  11. #20609
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    I believe bare is not an option, hour will set you back $$.
    Correction hour is $$.

  12. #20608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by Incidious  [View Original Post]
    Visited Anastasia yesterday in private location near Premium Outlets, its a spa setup there was another girl in the apartment.

    $160 for standard massage and HE. No FS on first visit. There are up-charges for additional upgrades.

    Didn't ask about the up-charge for FS. Its the girl in the pics.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2891340
    She is the new girl with Jazmine and Sarah.

  13. #20607
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    I only asked because she seems to disappear and I didn't know if your visit was from the past. That is all. And you should know that when they disappear it can be a negative thing that is all. Thanks anyway.
    I never saw her before now, so can't comment on her disappearance. I've been with her 3 times in the last couple weeks. Service has been consistent with good attitude and performance My only issue with her is that she will not do BBFS. BBBJ is very good and she has a spinner body.

  14. #20606
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    So you actually met her in March April? She's real? How much and is bare avail?
    I believe bare is not an option, hour will set you back $$.

  15. #20605
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Seems YMMV may vary widely fort mill is a haul and I won't be spending fuel to be ghosted again, she was great March / April.
    So you actually met her in March April? She's real? How much and is bare avail?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape