Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 28083
-
09-04-22 01:29 #20418Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 11Sophia / 7 Spa
Sophia is like an addiction and the only cure is to keep going back!! I would like to believe that I'm doing a good job because she asks for me to return. I really enjoy our time together, even if it is just fantasy. I don't mind one bit. Plus 7 Spa is the perfect venue for our activities!!
First off, Sophia is an absolute doll. Beautiful face and perfect body. I've seen her now I think 6 times, here and at Diamond whenever she's in SD. Each time she keeps getting better and better, she raises her game to levels unachieved by many other providers. Others have mentioned before about her moves so I'll keep it brief. Her BBBJ is a must try. Definitely don't skip on pleasuring her with your tongue. You are in for a real treat. Having her C's rubbed all over your body with that sultry look in her eyes. She suddenly transforms into this fucking sex demon. I always book an hour session with her because nothing is rushed and this girl loves to fuck. It seems that she enjoys everything as much as I do. We share this mutual animal instinct with each other, not sure how else to describe it, we just click. When we are finished we are both soaked in sweat, each putting a lot of effort into it. Especially today when the power was down and the AC's cut off. Fucked via candlelight and it made the session even better. Having her legs wide apart and pounding her pussy with her shaking in orgasm, she doesn't stop even when you think she might be tired or needs a breather. This girl really loves fucking. After this she removes the condom, cleans me up, then cuddles with me. She kisses passionately a real GFE experience. There are very few that can compete with Sophia.
Very few!!
-
09-04-22 00:59 #20417Senior Member

Posts: 254Moonlight Gardens 6 XXX Cornerstone Ct #104 . Yes, I remember Cindy (-and Linda, -and Vivi).
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 00:32 #20416Senior Member

Posts: 185As far as I know Eva is still at Diamond, or at least a lady who goes by Eva. I saw Eva back when she was at Z's and I swear I got a different impression of her then than I did with Eva at Diamond. Then again, I'm terrible at recognizing people so I'm sure she's the same person. Yoyo as far I know left to go somewhere else. No idea who else is there or who is good.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
Never been to Feel Good Spa but one of my first great experiences was with a Cindy at Moonlight (or something with moon in the name) on Mira Mesa. It was in a commercial park. That place closed down shortly after that so now when I see Cindy I always wonder if it is her.
-
09-03-22 23:14 #20415Banned Member

Posts: 707Could you clarify
I think you need to be a little more specific but the bottom line is your mileage will vary (YMWV) But it has definitely happened to me yet rubbing tugs and full-service places.
I've had a lot of massage rub and tug sessions where if it looked like I was up for another go they give it a shot, matter of fact I had one provider insist that I give her two loads and she work damn hard to make sure I would shoot the second time. Problem is I would see her several times a week so my body got tired of the same girl desperately beating on my cock but it was absolutely fine while it lasted.
I've had a lot of full service girls like at 108 seem willing to take a second shot but again YMWV. The fact that some of them may want some additional tip for additional service and some are okay with taking care of you within the allotted time is on a case by case basis in my experience.
If the place is busy and they've got more customers waiting quite honestly they're going to try to just get you finished and out ASAP. But I think that's why I like places like 108 because I'm more likely to get a good connection and have a good feeling from the providers, not left with the mechanical Cold Fish that I run into another areas.
It's just honestly too big of a topic to narrow down to a definitive yes or no answer one or the other situation it just depends on your rapport with the provider and how busy they are at that moment if it's a popular place.
On the other hand if it's not a popular place it's probably because the girl is not that good of a service provider so you have to kind a hope for good timing and just enjoy what you can get out of the interaction.
Originally Posted by LikeMSmall
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 22:31 #20414Senior Member

Posts: 654I'd try Vivian at Kiss Spa on Convoy and Anna at Z near the new stadium. Both are milfy types, in good shape and offer great massages with teasing. I've always left happy. Both spas seem quiet and relaxed. There are more out there like this.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 21:42 #20413Senior Member

Posts: 129California will be the new Nevada
I think this is a stepping stone into converting California into the new Nevada or even the new UK. California is one of the biggest players in sex work. Its illegal to sell sex but this new law push the idea of making sex work legal. Just like in the UK, SW can apply for a workers permit and start working, and the government gets a big chunk of change in their pocket.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
At least that's what I think.
-
09-03-22 19:41 #20412Senior Member

Posts: 208NonFS Searching
I, too, am searching for a favorite. I like a decent massage and lots of teasing or flirting, not necessarily FS. (Many of the FS places are just too busy and it becomes a non-personal experience.) And I like the more mature ladies. They seem to now better what works and what men like. Had couple favorites in OC when I went north for work once a week, but that has changed and I seldom get there anymore. Occasionally saw Yoyo at Diamond in La Mesa, maybe I should check out Eva there (if she is still there). Saw an interesting review on RM for Cindy at Feel Good Spa on ECB. Any thoughts on Cindy? Or other recommendations?
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:56 #20411Regular Member

Posts: 18Msog?
Is MSOG an option at these massage parlors?
-
09-03-22 17:22 #20410Senior Member

Posts: 93NonFS
Thanks for the post. Those are 2 in my "area" that I can take off my list as a venture out.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 17:13 #20409Senior Member

Posts: 185In search of that nonFS unicorn
Fellow nonFS guy here. I've been venturing out of my usual rotation in search of new spots to find some of those unicorn UTR providers. I've got a few, but more is always better.
Tried out gold ocean on convoy one weekday morning as it has been on my list for a while now.
I really dislike the location and that they have cameras in the lobby and monitors in the rooms but otherwise the place was setup nice. Cameras to me mean FS but as far as I know it is not one. It's also not an interest of mine so I didn't ask.
I saw a skinnier attractive lady in a bright fluorescent yellow tube top (B / Cs) and little jean shorts. Too bad she was walking out as I was walking in. She smiled at me knowingly.
Had mia and paid for an hour. Short, petite and cute. Mediocre massage but decent enough tease. On the flip sat by my knees so zero access. Hate that. Another monger walked in right during the main event and distracted us both on the TV monitors. She quickly cleaned up and cut it short (around 40 minutes) so she could claim the walk in.
I doubt I'll try that place again despite the attractive lady (Ivy?) because of the cameras and the location. The parking lot and surrounding businesses get going late morning on through the evening. Also hate being cut short.
I finally went to Sakura to try it out on a weekend evening.
I won't name names but it was someone who I thought left to go work somewhere close by. It could be a new person using the same name, though my intel could be wrong. Seemed in her 30's and wore baggy workout pants and a workout top. Medium build.
The place looks legit. No curtains on the window and a bright front desk area. A young man was working reception and scribbled something in his appointment book as he walked me back to the room. I liked that the warm towels are in the room so no constant in and out like everywhere else. Parking lot and surrounding businesses are busy, but again the place is legit so I felt fine walking in through the surrounding crowd. Despite the incredible tease I struck out so like others have been saying YMMV based on you and your provider. The mystery of not knowing what will happen really reminded me of my first few times I went to an AMP.
It would be awesome to find a regular so I'll definitely go back and try my luck again.
With my pent up frustration I left and hit up a newer nonFS place that I know of that is open later and saw a favorite. I'm not sure if they want the word out so I'll ask and report back.
-
09-03-22 17:00 #20408Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great report, Sir! I've been gone for over a month now so I'm looking forward to seeing some of the changes there, like the mirrors in the room. A back room in 107 near the shower is also my favorite. I'm not sure if it's the same one that has / had a couch, but yes walking to the showers from that room is convenient.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
I also love it when the ladies stay naked after the hot sex. During the down time, catching our breaths and getting to know her moments. LOL.
-
09-03-22 16:11 #20407Banned Member

Posts: 3075Golden A and other nonFS spas
You've already mentioned seeing Wendy, so maybe try the others if you like this spot. Angela is thin, taller and looks younger than the others; gives an ok massage, not as strong, a good ending. Ella give a good massage and nice ending. If the youthful appearance is not as important and massage is, then try CiCi.
Originally Posted by Savvyguy08
[View Original Post]
There are many more places in the area, search nonFS spas under this thread.
-
09-03-22 15:43 #20406Senior Member

Posts: 93Golden A
I'll venture out and report back.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 15:09 #20405Banned Member

Posts: 3075Golden A
There is no one name Crystal there, at least in the last 3 months or so. The ladies I've seen there all want to please, so YMMV? The good thing is there's 15 -30 more AMPs in that area.
Originally Posted by Savvyguy08
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 15:05 #20404Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472108 / Nina
Wow, I had way too much fun with Nina! That was fun getting lost in translation, haha. This woman has a charming and beautiful smile.
I walk into 108 and Kiki greets me when I enter. Damn, I can't stress enough how I find this woman just sexy and beautiful. She lets me see who is available, and surprisingly, it's not busy when I arrive. Yumi, Angela, Kiki, and Nina are all good to go. Only Hyuna was busy at that moment. I looked at Nina and told her, "Let's go. " It took her a second to understand and Kiki mouthed something to her that I wanted her this evening. I asked Nina if we could go to my favorite room at the back of 107, and she obliged. On the walk over, Hyuna stepped out for a moment and I was able to greet her. She cut her hair a little shorter and has a new hairdo. I placed the house fee and tip on top of the chest. As I was undressing, she handed me a towel. Nina also stripped naked as well. Damn, she's got natural 34 D's on her. I went ahead and copped a feel and they were delightfully soft. I asked her, "Do you want me to take a shower?" She just smiled at me, and I was thinking, we're definitely going to need to use the translator.
This is one of the reasons why this room is my favorite room. It's just a short walk to the shower. So I hop in the shower and it's just so refreshing. I don't know why but I find showering in the spa much more refreshing than if I was showering at home. Is it the anticipation that I am going to be having hot sex with a beautiful and sexy lady? I don't know. I finish up my shower and Nina takes her turn in cleaning herself up. I go back to the room and wait there. Nina returns to the room and she shivers a bit from the cold that you feel after you take a hot, refreshing shower.
Nina and I are back in the room, both naked and cleaned up, and I smile at her and was like, are we going to get it on? She indicates to me that she wants to massage me first, so she directs me to lie face down. She proceeds to give me a very relaxing massage with moderate use of oil. At some points, it's medium pressure, at other points, it's strong. The music is turned off, so I am just making comments about how it's me, Nina, and the silence. Nina is in a good mood and she's just laughing a lot due to the language barrier and overall, it's just a very pleasant atmosphere. She massages me from my shoulders down to my calves. Then she proceeds to give me a really delightful tease, first massaging the inner thighs and then reaching under. I respond by raising my hips up to give her easier access. Then she reaches under from the side. Simply delightful. She then mentions something to me in Chinese, which I understood as turn over.
So I flip over. I smile at her, she smiles at me. I bring her in so I can give her a kiss. Then I indicate to her that I need a pillow. She laughs at the realization that she forgot to hook me up with the pillow and makes a gesture of my head bending backwards to oblivion. She soon hooks me up with the pillow. We start kissing. Nina likes to start out slow. She was not in the mood to start making out DFK from the get go, but preferred to first really enjoy that lip to lip contact, then move onto some light tongue action. I start feeling her tits and I bring Nina's body up a little so I can start licking and sucking on them. That's the surprising thing about Nina, her tits were a lot bigger than anticipated. Just soft, delightful, and fully enjoyable. She said she was a 36 D, I would say 34 D. Maybe others would disagree and think 34 C? I'll stick to my view that she is a D cup. I slide my hand under to also play with her clit. She stops me and starts poking me strongly and shakes her head. Then she gently pokes me and nods. So I follow her directions and gently toy with her clit. With Nina, I really had too much fun working around the language barrier. We then continue kissing with increasing use of our tongues.
She then starts working her way down to my cock and starts playing with me with her BBBJ. Lots of tongue lashing on my cock and licking of my inner thighs. Then she starts sucking on it. Without any prompting from me, she moves her body around as she is sucking my cock. She plants her knee to the left of my head, allowing me a full frontal view of her pussy. With animal desire, I raise my head up and start feasting on her peach. She is very receptive to my tongue lashing. However, the weird part is that she doesn't plop her pussy down on my face. She just keeps it up there. So I have to continue cranking my head up to lick that beautiful pussy of hers. She's receptive and I love hearing her moan, feeling her body tense up, and feeling her suck my cock with even more enthusiasm and intensity. I think she put herself in that position as an indicator of when to start moving on to the next stage. If her legs give way, then it's time to move on. After sometime, she gets off, she gives me a kiss of appreciation, and tells me pointedly, "Feels good!" I reached for my translator, attempting to ask her if she wants to feel good for an even longer time, but my words weren't registering. I later realized I had that thing set to Chinese for her to communicate to me, Doh! Simultaneously, as I was failing with my translator, she was lubing up and gloving up my cock.
As soon as she got into the CG position, I thrusted into her and stayed inside her. She gave me that look, whoa, whoa, that was a little too quick and abrupt for me, personally. Little more gentle next time. It's amazing how a woman changes once you have your cock inside them. I could see the pleasure sensation shoot straight up to Nina's brain. Once her brain settled into her new state of being, we began going at it. Thrusting, making out DFK, tit sucking, all the best aspects of the CG position. I felt like if we increased the pace here I could blow in the bag, however, the established tempo enabled me to both stand at attention and really enjoy it. We went at it in the CG until Nina got tired of being on top. We switched to Missionary, and hearing her moans and making out with her DFK got me in a position where I was close to climaxing. I had to make a decision, climax here, switch to standing missionary, or switch to DG? Right when I was about to hit the threshold, I pulled out and told her to switch to DG. We start going at it in DG. Nina is enjoying it, and I am really enjoying it. I ultimately hit the climax and shoot in the bag. I'm still hard and inside her after my orgasm. I see if I have more thrusts left. I kiss Nina's back and thank her for the fun times. I pull out, lay down, and Nina cleans me up.
Nina opts to remain naked during the remainder of the session. We use our translators to communicate. I told her I don't want this to be the last time I do business with you. She said, hopefully, the MMS can extend her assignment. Nina also did me a favor by translating a personal video of mine. That was highly appreciated.
Nina's 108 assignment is a short one. Usually, I wouldn't spend time writing a long, in depth review if the lady is going to leave soon, but I really enjoyed Nina's company and I found her to be a lot of fun. I am hoping that Nina will come back. Go see her while she is still in town.









Reply With Quote





