Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 11028
-
09-04-22 11:32 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 3853That shit pisses me off as it's a daily routine for the city. In the morning, they camp out in front of BFD. Around the afternoon, they are pushed to the intersection when the blowers and street sweepers come and cleanup. Then, they go back to camp out. I see idiots in their personal cars dropping off food and it ends up on the streets instead of the trash bins. I contacted 311 to clean up my street from the past rainstorm and I'm still waiting. Low lives first, then tax payers last.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 11:27 #9062Senior Member

Posts: 3853That's a sack of shit. Once you pay, she'll bolt, even on my moving vehicle if she had to. That's a really good excuse regarding her medicine. Keep in mind everyone, these pigs get their medicines for FREE at BMC. Don't let them fool you.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 11:21 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 2121Can you elaborate on the Providence scene. 10 to 20 years ago the spas were all over both Providence and Pawtucket. Now there appears to be only three well regarded spas. Smilers which did flip from a jack shack to FS, Angel's and Apple that has been FS forever. Downtown, One and countless others are long gone. Not that I pick up street walkers as my standard I'm more of an AMP guy but pickings there are slim. Boston does seem to heavily restrict spas with service to China town and street workers to NMS. Outside of Boston there are several Asian spa friendly towns Waltham, Watertown, Quincy to list a few.
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82
[View Original Post]
But by comparison I would not compare Providence to be the next Nevada. That said if you know of some great spots there would love to know.
-
09-04-22 10:42 #9060Senior Member

Posts: 173Coming soon to a street near you
As the economy implodes and budgets are cut, I predict the street scenes will get better as LE just doesn't have the resources to bust random girls and guys.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
Why they waste any money on this anywhere is really beyond me. Providence already has a pro sex worker movement going on.
-
09-04-22 10:24 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 838Morning report
Was done there this morning for a morning BJ.
And the they cleaned up south Hampton street. DPW is cleaning up the sidewalk. They scatter like ants in the area and looking to set up another camp.
Spotted a WSW by uhaul offering her a ride she said she needed her medicine or she would get sick. She wanted her fee upfront and a ride to the pharmacy first. I declined it was too much trouble and she was worn out looking.
-
09-04-22 06:38 #9058Banned Member

Posts: 124Ashley
Ashley's petite, maybe 5'0-5'2. Brunette with her hair usually in a pony tail and most of the time she's wearing a tank top and leggings. Slim with a little butt (used to be slightly fatter) but she doesn't fuck, atleast not anymore.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
She's been around for years as I remember she used to do dates as her bf would wait for her lmaooo.
She's usually pretty chill but can be a ***** when tired or high. But let me tell you. The head and technique are phenomenal.
-
09-04-22 01:18 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 838Streets
I wouldn't wish that life on anyone.
Originally Posted by LuvNotHot
[View Original Post]
What does semen demon Ashley look like?
I spotted a pot WSW. She actually had a phone.
Did make eye contact as she walked up south Hampton.
-
09-03-22 22:13 #9056Banned Member

Posts: 124Same Ashley?
I'm wondering if we're talking about the same Ashley because I easily know 4 or 5 in that area.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-Hot Ashley who I have yet to fuck bc she wants $100 (steep for a SW).
-Big Ashley who has a bf and has to be convinced to do the occasional CBJ.
-Plunger Ashley: Pretty face, doesn't really have a body. But she's always down to suck for as long as needed to get the nut out.
-And finally, the one I'm referring to, small Ashley. Lately been getting high af here and there but when she's not high and in a good mood she's a veteran head doctor. Pretty cute too. She absolutely doesn't fuck though.
-
09-03-22 22:00 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 3853Which Ashley is this? The Ashley I know is a BJ Queen, thick, half Italian and something else. But, looks Latina.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 21:27 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 2682We can't even get bikini baristas in this puritanical nightmare state. Look at all the shit Marylou's got for their hiring standards and TV commercials.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-03-22 21:22 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 2682Unfortunately she's like that 90% of the time I see her, and of the remaining 10% of the time half of that she's too sick to do anything and on her way to meet her pharmacist.
Originally Posted by LuvNotHot
[View Original Post]
One of the best out there, but very difficult to catch her conscious and not too sick to work.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
09-03-22 16:53 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 2198Wow, nice. I could even get a dwarf off my bucket list. Seattle is just a cool place in general, and now in this too. It just rains all the time, and it's not like it's a warm tropical rain too.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 13:24 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 107Looks like my next vacation I'll be renting an RV and staying at Lowes, 12525 Aurora Ave North, Seattle, WA. Even google maps shows plenty of them.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 12:01 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 838Washington
Seattle area has a very sex worker positive attitude and between the street walkers, stip clubs and the eye candy at the bikini coffee stands one never has to get a high end escort when traveling on business.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 09:53 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 1734Shit. That's like shopping in a candy store.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




