Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 41295
-
09-04-22 10:30 #27960Senior Member

Posts: 708Thanks for the info. I recall many many years ago when she and Allie were roomies""DATING"" what ever; that was at least 7 years ago, but sounds like they linked up again in her arlington location more recently (where she no longer lives now) I cut allie off many years ago. But it looks like my feelings when we last met were right on from what you said. I had a strange feeling that she was being trafficked and being used and not being compensated that last time we met. It seemed that she was on some drug that kept her zombiefied. Thus her shotty com's distant demenor andseemingly in a half awaken state. Hopefully she does stay out of that condition. I my try her and see which Nikki I get.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 10:02 #27959Senior Member

Posts: 708Saw her once about 2 years ago. Pics are accurate. Met a private residence. Decent enviroment looked safe. Just was not my cup oftea. Nice gal, I recall the effort was decent. I beleive she has had decent reviews here.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 06:36 #27958Senior Member

Posts: 9950 to 1, offered up a Sweet UTR a year or so ago, 100 Mongers Pm'd me, 2 with a trade.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
QS.
-
09-04-22 03:22 #27957Regular Member

Posts: 23Good for me, mixed for others
I have seen her twice.
1st time was better. 2nd was mechanical QV.
She's very cute. Hyper. Clean. But definitely mechanical.
If I remember right all covered.
Originally Posted by Tawlz
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 03:15 #27956Regular Member

Posts: 23Black Diamond?
Any one have any feedback on this cuttie?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/050596660305
-
09-03-22 23:49 #27955Senior Member

Posts: 522Yeah yeah. My intellectual side of my brain agrees completely. It is deceiving. But to the extent it is true, G (and now S) hide it very well. And really, that's all I ask.
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 20:46 #27954Senior Member

Posts: 79Always with the excuses!!
I have gotten in touch with providers and set up a date, only to be ghosted.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
Always the same type excuse.
"My phone died".
"My roommate took my phone cause she thought it was hers. LOL".
"My battery died and I didn't know it ".
Actually, they double booked and are getting #1 out and getting ready for #2.
You're #2 !!
-
09-03-22 20:14 #27953Senior Member

Posts: 229Why? LOL! That's the only reason any of these girls are on STG!
Originally Posted by MyDarkSide
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 19:02 #27952Senior Member

Posts: 250Time wasted.
Drove 24 minutes each to see these providers and got stood up. One of them said that her neice accidentally put her phone on silent LOL. What happened is that another monger offered a little extra. We should.
Not reward bad behavior. Do not see these providers. These will waste your time.
-
09-03-22 18:59 #27951Senior Member

Posts: 522Ashlee and G are no longer an item. I enjoy G. She is quite quiet at first but does warm up. I'm surprised to read they're users.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:53 #27950Senior Member

Posts: 115Ashlee is / was her girlfriend. They were both heavy users just as an FYI.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 18:03 #27949Senior Member

Posts: 363Reviews for Grace are all over the place. Some say she's fine, some say she's mechanical. Some say she's on candy. She used to work with another girl, Ashlee. I think Ashlee's out of the picture. Your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 17:57 #27948Senior Member

Posts: 363I'm betting it's a fake ad, but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 17:18 #27947Senior Member

Posts: 162Eros JUJU Wants Deposit and Outrageous Coin
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...5448.htm?cat=1
Wants deposit of 80 and 700 for hour, are you kidding me, are these ladies crazy there is no one to me worth that amount of coin for an hour, I informed her don't do deposit and comparable can be had for 4. If we don't set limits this is the result. Unreal.
-
09-03-22 16:29 #27946Senior Member

Posts: 534Sexy MILF nickie
Has anyone had a nice wet dream.
With this big booty cutie lately?












Reply With Quote





