Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20396

    Golden A

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvyguy08  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak to if Crystal is "new" but I've been going for roughly a year. Just seems like the ladies there are going through the motions vs trying to please.
    There is no one name Crystal there, at least in the last 3 months or so. The ladies I've seen there all want to please, so YMMV? The good thing is there's 15 -30 more AMPs in that area.

  2. #20395
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    108 / Nina

    Wow, I had way too much fun with Nina! That was fun getting lost in translation, haha. This woman has a charming and beautiful smile.

    I walk into 108 and Kiki greets me when I enter. Damn, I can't stress enough how I find this woman just sexy and beautiful. She lets me see who is available, and surprisingly, it's not busy when I arrive. Yumi, Angela, Kiki, and Nina are all good to go. Only Hyuna was busy at that moment. I looked at Nina and told her, "Let's go. " It took her a second to understand and Kiki mouthed something to her that I wanted her this evening. I asked Nina if we could go to my favorite room at the back of 107, and she obliged. On the walk over, Hyuna stepped out for a moment and I was able to greet her. She cut her hair a little shorter and has a new hairdo. I placed the house fee and tip on top of the chest. As I was undressing, she handed me a towel. Nina also stripped naked as well. Damn, she's got natural 34 D's on her. I went ahead and copped a feel and they were delightfully soft. I asked her, "Do you want me to take a shower?" She just smiled at me, and I was thinking, we're definitely going to need to use the translator.

    This is one of the reasons why this room is my favorite room. It's just a short walk to the shower. So I hop in the shower and it's just so refreshing. I don't know why but I find showering in the spa much more refreshing than if I was showering at home. Is it the anticipation that I am going to be having hot sex with a beautiful and sexy lady? I don't know. I finish up my shower and Nina takes her turn in cleaning herself up. I go back to the room and wait there. Nina returns to the room and she shivers a bit from the cold that you feel after you take a hot, refreshing shower.

    Nina and I are back in the room, both naked and cleaned up, and I smile at her and was like, are we going to get it on? She indicates to me that she wants to massage me first, so she directs me to lie face down. She proceeds to give me a very relaxing massage with moderate use of oil. At some points, it's medium pressure, at other points, it's strong. The music is turned off, so I am just making comments about how it's me, Nina, and the silence. Nina is in a good mood and she's just laughing a lot due to the language barrier and overall, it's just a very pleasant atmosphere. She massages me from my shoulders down to my calves. Then she proceeds to give me a really delightful tease, first massaging the inner thighs and then reaching under. I respond by raising my hips up to give her easier access. Then she reaches under from the side. Simply delightful. She then mentions something to me in Chinese, which I understood as turn over.

    So I flip over. I smile at her, she smiles at me. I bring her in so I can give her a kiss. Then I indicate to her that I need a pillow. She laughs at the realization that she forgot to hook me up with the pillow and makes a gesture of my head bending backwards to oblivion. She soon hooks me up with the pillow. We start kissing. Nina likes to start out slow. She was not in the mood to start making out DFK from the get go, but preferred to first really enjoy that lip to lip contact, then move onto some light tongue action. I start feeling her tits and I bring Nina's body up a little so I can start licking and sucking on them. That's the surprising thing about Nina, her tits were a lot bigger than anticipated. Just soft, delightful, and fully enjoyable. She said she was a 36 D, I would say 34 D. Maybe others would disagree and think 34 C? I'll stick to my view that she is a D cup. I slide my hand under to also play with her clit. She stops me and starts poking me strongly and shakes her head. Then she gently pokes me and nods. So I follow her directions and gently toy with her clit. With Nina, I really had too much fun working around the language barrier. We then continue kissing with increasing use of our tongues.

    She then starts working her way down to my cock and starts playing with me with her BBBJ. Lots of tongue lashing on my cock and licking of my inner thighs. Then she starts sucking on it. Without any prompting from me, she moves her body around as she is sucking my cock. She plants her knee to the left of my head, allowing me a full frontal view of her pussy. With animal desire, I raise my head up and start feasting on her peach. She is very receptive to my tongue lashing. However, the weird part is that she doesn't plop her pussy down on my face. She just keeps it up there. So I have to continue cranking my head up to lick that beautiful pussy of hers. She's receptive and I love hearing her moan, feeling her body tense up, and feeling her suck my cock with even more enthusiasm and intensity. I think she put herself in that position as an indicator of when to start moving on to the next stage. If her legs give way, then it's time to move on. After sometime, she gets off, she gives me a kiss of appreciation, and tells me pointedly, "Feels good!" I reached for my translator, attempting to ask her if she wants to feel good for an even longer time, but my words weren't registering. I later realized I had that thing set to Chinese for her to communicate to me, Doh! Simultaneously, as I was failing with my translator, she was lubing up and gloving up my cock.

    As soon as she got into the CG position, I thrusted into her and stayed inside her. She gave me that look, whoa, whoa, that was a little too quick and abrupt for me, personally. Little more gentle next time. It's amazing how a woman changes once you have your cock inside them. I could see the pleasure sensation shoot straight up to Nina's brain. Once her brain settled into her new state of being, we began going at it. Thrusting, making out DFK, tit sucking, all the best aspects of the CG position. I felt like if we increased the pace here I could blow in the bag, however, the established tempo enabled me to both stand at attention and really enjoy it. We went at it in the CG until Nina got tired of being on top. We switched to Missionary, and hearing her moans and making out with her DFK got me in a position where I was close to climaxing. I had to make a decision, climax here, switch to standing missionary, or switch to DG? Right when I was about to hit the threshold, I pulled out and told her to switch to DG. We start going at it in DG. Nina is enjoying it, and I am really enjoying it. I ultimately hit the climax and shoot in the bag. I'm still hard and inside her after my orgasm. I see if I have more thrusts left. I kiss Nina's back and thank her for the fun times. I pull out, lay down, and Nina cleans me up.

    Nina opts to remain naked during the remainder of the session. We use our translators to communicate. I told her I don't want this to be the last time I do business with you. She said, hopefully, the MMS can extend her assignment. Nina also did me a favor by translating a personal video of mine. That was highly appreciated.

    Nina's 108 assignment is a short one. Usually, I wouldn't spend time writing a long, in depth review if the lady is going to leave soon, but I really enjoyed Nina's company and I found her to be a lot of fun. I am hoping that Nina will come back. Go see her while she is still in town.

  3. #20394

    Golden A

    Can't speak to if Crystal is "new" but I've been going for roughly a year. Just seems like the ladies there are going through the motions vs trying to please.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I also prefer to frequent non FS spas. I love a good massage before enjoying the fun. I also like finding gems that will eventually open their menus when there's a connection and they become more comfortable with me at these non FS spas.

    Golden A is one spot that I keep on my rotation; I maybe go every 4-6 weeks or so. I've never met Crystal, is she new? I've seen Wendy a few times.

    Until I find an UTR at these spots I will see everyone at least once if they are under 40, unless I've met her and she's a hot 40+. I will not see GILFs when there are 15 non FS spas in the area.

    Back to Golden A. I've seen Angela, Wendy, Ella and Kelly there. Kelly is probably in her 40's, but is attractive IMO. I always rotate between the girls so they don't get too "comfortable / lazy. " I want the girls at non FS to be comfortable with me so it may lead to the expanded menus, but if I'm only there for a good massage and handy I don't want that as much because they'll get lazy and don't want to put in the work and the service declines. Yes, getting to know the MMS or PPS is important. They want repeat visits so they'll tell the girls to treat me right. If there's no connection or service / massage is poor I move on and don't repeat. The four ladies I've listed are great. There are two other ladies, Ana and CiCi there. I also like that the ladies there wear short tennis bottoms. They are usually armored under, but I like to feel skin / legs instead of long leggings. LOL.

  4. #20393

    Me Spa posts are fake and rub maps

    It's been a while but I don't believe the reviews for me Spa on rub maps real.

    My experience there was a very lacklustre with what I would consider an attractive provider and tip negotiations were not realistic.

    I generally don't post really negative reviews so I never said anything but based on my experience this was not worth it. Don't member the name don't remember anything much as it wasn't really memorable.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBorn69  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised we haven't had any Me Spa reviews here yet. It's smaller than the other FS places, but seems to get a lot of action on RM reviews. (If they are real, LOL).

  5. #20392
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    7 Spa / Sophia

    If you want tall and sexy, I think you're best bet is Sophia at 7 Spa. She's in the 5'5" to 5'6" territory though. I consider her tall for an Asian lady and is quite sexy and enthusiastic.

    You missed Helen at 108 by a couple of weeks. She was incredibly slender and had a model figure. You also missed 108 Ella by a couple of months, she has a super model figure.

    The girl who would fit the bill the most was Amber at NLBC, but she too has been gone for a couple of months.

    I would recommend seeing Sophia at 7 Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalWais  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I am visiting from the East Coat and I am looking for a Tall and Slender provider. By Tall I mean 5. 10 plus and by Slender I mean skinny. It's my thing. The last Slender girl I saw was Zara / Leah in Mission Valley, and she used to give the best massage, BBBJ and CIM, but it seems she might have quit the business.

    I read about V Spa and 108 and this forum, but for the life of it cannot find where these places are. Interested in Tall Slender Asian girl as well. Any help is much appreciated.

  6. #20391
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    7 Spa / Angel

    Angel is a sexy spinner with just perfect all natural 32 B's.

    I make the drive over to 7 Spa. When I enter the premises, Sophia welcomes me in through the secondary door, and I ask if Angel is available. Out of the corner, Angel comes out and shows me into the smaller room down the hall. She has a really cute and sexy way of saying, "Hellooo. " I throw down my house fee and tip before using the bathroom to wash my hands. She tells me to wait a little bit so I go ahead and relax on the chair. A short time later, she comes back, and I start stripping down and Angel soon follows suit. She then places the pillow on the table right before I lay down on it. There's a conditioned anticipation just seeing that pillow on the table. I'm thinking, Oh shit, I am going to have a ton of fun.

    I lie down on the table and naked Angel joins me and we start making out DFK. She works her way down and starts a simply awesome BBBJ on me. Just excellent technique and high enthusiasm. Soon, I request to 69 and she turns that petite body of hers around and my hands are on her petite ass, grabbing her close. I enthusiastically make out with her pussy. The 69 is the main highlight of the session. Angel lets me eat her pussy out for the longest time and I am fully enjoying how she is making my cock feel so good. I've realized I really enjoy getting blown BBBJ in the 69 over a BBBJ where I watch my cock being fed into the girl's mouth. I like it when I hit the right part of the clit, I can feel her body tense up and she returns the favor by enthusiastically sucking my cock even more intensely. We go at it for the longest time. Angel gets eager to move on and tells me, "Let's fuck. " As she was getting off me, I was able to get a mouthful of her all natural 32 B tits and enjoy them.

    Angel gloves me up. She indicates that she wants to lie down so I get on top of her and start enthusiastically making out with her as I simultaneously enter her missionary. It does not take long for me to feel that if I continue at this, I am going to bust pretty soon. So I switched to standing missionary. I take off my watch so I don't scratch that sexy body of hers and God damn, this woman is sexy! I was actually hoping to finish off in DG, but her dirty talk was just so encouraging, "You fuck so well. " Also, I enjoyed looking at her face while she was in the throes of ecstasy. Additionally, I just loved looking at this girl's sexy body getting fucked. I lasted longer than anticipated, and eventually, I hit my climax and shot in the bag. I lay back down and Angel cleans me up. She lies down next to me still naked and we use the remaining time by chatting it up and getting to know each other. Wonderful lady.

    When time is up, Angel invites me to take a shower but we soon discover that Kayla is done for the evening. She beat us to the punch and is already in the process of cleaning herself up. Kayla smiles at me and briefly moves the shower curtain to the side to flash her tits at me. She had an amused look on her face and said, "You've seen me before. " That doesn't matter, Kayla is still sexy as hell. The shower was not an option for me this evening. I wanted to say goodbye to Sophia, but she was busy with a customer. Angel gives me a small bottle of water and walks me out the door. I kiss her good night, and I am out on my way.

    Angel is simply angelic. We are incredibly lucky to have her this month.

  7. #20390

    Tall and Slender

    Gents. I am visiting from the East Coat and I am looking for a Tall and Slender provider. By Tall I mean 5. 10 plus and by Slender I mean skinny. It's my thing. The last Slender girl I saw was Zara / Leah in Mission Valley, and she used to give the best massage, BBBJ and CIM, but it seems she might have quit the business.

    I read about V Spa and 108 and this forum, but for the life of it cannot find where these places are. Interested in Tall Slender Asian girl as well. Any help is much appreciated.

  8. #20389

    Me Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Passed by a little hole in the wall spa called Me Spa on Vandever. It's close to Know Knots. Didn't expect much and frankly was primed to walk away until I meet Bonnie. I was blown away how sexy she looks and though she can barely speak any English her body language is all that's needed. Much nicer inside once past the metal gated door. She looks Japanese or some exotic mix but I think she was speaking Korean to the other girl but I really have no idea.

    In the room, started off with an okay massage. She allows me to feel her silky smooth legs but steps slightly away when I get close to her snatch. On the flip things get more serious and I get the hand gestures for HJ, BJ and the good old double arm pump. I only had enough for a handy and I must say she knows how to work the wood. I'm definitely coming back for more.
    I'm surprised we haven't had any Me Spa reviews here yet. It's smaller than the other FS places, but seems to get a lot of action on RM reviews. (If they are real, LOL).

  9. #20388

    Serenity Health

    Texted serenity Health and Wellness and was told they have a new girl named Tiffany and they sent a photo. She looks fairly thicc but in a good way. Has anyone seen her?

  10. #20387

    Quick answers

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameNumber  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream where I visited San Diego for the first time next week. 108 and 7 were reliable numbers, but some details were hazy:

    -- is MSOG something that can be negotiated? It may be a tricky concept to communicate if it's not standard.

    -- Same question, but for greek: Should I just avoid the topic, or is it possible with the right location / person?

    -- I think I have their addresses correct, but is it ideal to call and make an appointment in advance? If so, can someone DM me their phone numbers?

    Some posts below clarified the names, and thanks for that. Appreciate all y'all's details here, looking forward to a real-life visit!
    I would advise that anything outside of the "normal" activities of the spa / women, should be negotiated. I think most will be open to MSOG as long as she likes you and it is within time constraints. So you have to kinda watch the clock yourself.

    You'll definitely want to make an appointment when going to these two spas. They can get busy really quickly. Don't get frustrated if you show up and there is a small wait. The person before you may have been late.

    Hope your visit goes well.

  11. #20386

    Sunday fun day

    Going to go see Sophia at moon on Sunday to cure my itch. But open to recommendations to similar body types.

  12. #20385

    Dreaming of visiting SD next week

    A few basic SD tourist questions:

    -- Sounds like it's better to call in advance of a visit, and reserve a time?

    -- If so, can anyone DM me the phone# for 108 & 7? I'm fairly sure I have the addys correct, thanks.

    -- Early day / afternoons generally better than later evening visit times?

    Thanks to all of you who post. Much appreciated!

  13. #20384

    Sophia (7 Spa)

    Guess who's back at 7? Sophia with her ridiculously sexy ass. She's slender with nice, natural full B cups. Her ass is perfect to me. Cream color skin with almond eyes. She reminds me of a certain actress. Messaged me the day before, so I made an appointment with Kayla. I had been waiting for her and she always makes the wait worth it. A short wait while she showers and in she comes smiling. I love a warm greeting. Her BJs are really good. It's wet, but she manages to not get it everywhere. Today she did this combination of having my cock between her breasts, using them to stroke me while she sucked on the head of the dick. That was new to me. I liked it. So, whoever got her doing that, thanks. Then she starts doing "deep work" and I like the sounds she makes. Enthusiastic and encouraging. The ball sucking she does is just the right pressure. She knows I like to return the favor. I absolutely enjoy DATY with her. She lays back and just lets me work. For as long as I like. I'm being vague here because I want the review to be more about her, not about what I did. She's very responsive and the sounds she makes will make you never want to stop. I have her on the couch in mish for a while and then we move to the bed / table. I simply enjoy how passionate she is. As I got closer, she squeezed me (inside and out) and began talking / whispering to me in her language. It was hot AF and pushed me over the edge. It had been nearly 3 weeks build up and she made me finish so hard. She had me clamped inside and didn't let go until I stopped throbbing. I was breathless when she released me from her grip inside. I was going to get up, but she held me for a few minutes while we recovered. Hot towels and water. Left smiling. Enjoy yourselves, fellas.

  14. #20383

    Next week in SD

    I had a dream where I visited San Diego for the first time next week. 108 and 7 were reliable numbers, but some details were hazy:

    -- is MSOG something that can be negotiated? It may be a tricky concept to communicate if it's not standard.

    -- Same question, but for greek: Should I just avoid the topic, or is it possible with the right location / person?

    -- I think I have their addresses correct, but is it ideal to call and make an appointment in advance? If so, can someone DM me their phone numbers?

    Some posts below clarified the names, and thanks for that. Appreciate all y'all's details here, looking forward to a real-life visit!

  15. #20382
    I love P2P or camel slides. First up it feels almost like BBFS and never fails tonget me off. Secondly there's the fantasy factor. Your wondering all the time if it might just slip in accidentally, or even on purpose. And then every so often that happens. I don't actively seek BBFS but sometimes things just happen and when she initiates its like being with a true gf.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Just curious on what you fellow mongers prefer. I prefer the bare camel slides. Also if I'm lucky and the provider gets into it; I often times can get bare FS. Anyways for a review go check out Jennifer at Super Spa. She's got some really nice natural perky C's with the tiniest nipples. She's a decent time and a lot less crowded than 108. She's not your super petite spinner but she's not fat either. She's actually very tight but also has a bit meat on her bones. I'll spare the details and just say overall it was a good time. She doesn't do the deep DFK's or sloppy BBBJ's but she makes up for having a very pretty and tight trimmed kitty with the nice soft plush perky C's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape