Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 9918
-
09-02-22 07:57 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 2109Bella
Pretty sure she has been around a long time and used to go by Bella. Saw her many years ago and had a lot of fun with her. She is always in sketchy locations. She came down to get me because I couldn't find her spot. We had to walk by a big black guy on the main level to get to her place up one level. I just nodded at him to acknowledge him. We never had any trouble. But of course a different pimp or boyfriend could be more desperate or the addiction might have taken a stronger hold by now.
Originally Posted by SlimLover25
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 06:19 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 825Adrianna Dream / Cali / Holly Madison
Her TER reviews are mostly poor to average.
Originally Posted by CCChunks
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RangerOver0310
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 02:06 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 162Good looking out
Yeah I did notice a plethora of ads she's posted. At one point she posted four in a row. These scammers are like lice, they infest from region to region accordingly. Good looking out good brother.
Originally Posted by SlimLover25
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:54 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 74Scammer / robber alert
Friends! This lady robbed people on south shore and after lot of bad reviews trying to pull that in Worcester I guess, saw her ad on Worcester. So just a heads up for you all.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/731932285070
-
09-01-22 17:40 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 138I saw her when she was hosting in westboro. Overall, meh. Not as good looking as her pics, but not bad. When I saw her, she was only fucking on the couch. Nothing on the bed. Decent BJ. Took a good pounding. Haven't repeated. Probably would in a pinch. I think it was 150 for 30.
Originally Posted by RangerOver0310
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:53 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 27Yeah I've heard others saying it was a decent time but after the 2 failed attempts I'll try others first. The second time I even waited till she posted on stg and I contacted her within 15 minutes of her post. I just don't understand all the delays in responding and the selfie in front of the building was a crazy request. I understand wanting to be safe or being nervous but this isn't a $500 an hr pro. This is an stg girl who most likely have demons and are older than they represent and need to stop the gps attitudes.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:46 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 120Cali
Also know by Adrianna Dream / Cali / Holly Madison never seen her but been around for a long time has 8 review on TER.
Originally Posted by SngleGuy52
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...381069-353643/
-
09-01-22 12:50 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 80Intel
Wish I had some info for you but let us know how it goes? Opting for greek?
Originally Posted by RangerOver0310
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 12:45 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 4545I got to ask this. Why did you send money in the first place? Was that to secure your spot? For her to get gas? Or to make sure you not LE?
Originally Posted by Bobber976
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:30 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 314Cali
I'd be interested to know what she's like. Let us know.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by RangerOver0310
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 09:18 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 36Cali
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/549984788919
Seeing her later on.
Any Intel I should know. Looks abit bigger than her old pics?
-
09-01-22 06:25 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 27Lesson Learned. Stay Away.
Should have known better. Texted her back and forth for awhile, asked for a verification pic. Heard crickets after that. I texted from another number and eventually got a response. Asked her to host. Asked for deposit, . 20. Sent it and heard crickets afterwards. Funny thing is she ended up sending me her address. Then she contacted the first number I called from. Gave a different address that time. Wasn't dumb enough to send money twice. Again lesson learned.
-
08-31-22 22:26 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 4545I don't know why but if she's asking for all. Their must be some activity going on and she don't want to get caught up in it. She never ask. For any info before.
Originally Posted by Jaycee85
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 21:20 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 27She wasted about 2 hours of my time a couple of weeks back. First time I contacted her I got nothing back then about 4 hours later she responded. So the next time I reached out early in the AM and she responded after about 20 minutes and said she was available and where was I. I told her I was in the car and about 15-20 minutes from the town she had posted in (Burlington). She said start heading that way so I did. Crickets after that when I got to the area, so I tried texting a couple of times and just when. Was about ready to leave she responds asking how long I was looking for. I told her and she quotes her $. I agree and crickets again. I start heading to a highway and pull over to a mid level chain hotel parking lot right by the highway and say I'll give it another 15. She gives me the address and it is the hotel I'm parked at. I tell her I'm very nearby and can be there in about 4-5 minutes. I didn't want to think I was stalking or something. So I waited and after about 5 minutes I let her know I was there and big surprise nothing. About 10 minutes goes by and she asks if I'm nearby and I respond yes I'm in the parking lot. A couple of minutes goes by and she says "you're here" and I said yes I'm I. The parking lot. A couple of minutes later she asks me to send her a picture of the building. Now I'm really getting frustrated so I send the pic and no response for a about 10 minutes and I'm about to say fuck it and she responds back "selfie in front of building". I told her no that she was freaking me out and I was uncomfortable at this point and leaving. Nothing back after that. Huge time waster.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 09:23 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 2109Monger verification
I have a Mr. Number subscription. It can be handy for finding out a provider's real name. Sometimes the pimp or bf will show up. Most of the time nothing shows up so don't be going running to get a subscription LOL. If I put in my burner number it shows up as spam. That's probably what the ladies are referring to. It means nothing. Any lady that puts stock in that is wasting her time. How a number gets classified as spam I'm not sure but it could be by tracking traffic patterns like anyone contacting many numbers on the same day. Or someone reported as spam perhaps. In any case, all it tells the lady is that the guy is a player. Which they should already know by now that any guy contacting them is a player. If you want to send me your number I can check if your number shows up as spam for what it's worth. I'll also be happy to call you for a free counseling session LOL.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






