Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9874

    Confidentangel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-2edd8816dab8

    Sorry, was planning to do an update, but been busy at work. I finally meetup with her a few weeks ago. Was asking for 600 and agree with BBFS. She hot and pics are accurate. I pick her up from Gaithersburg MD. Took her to the hotel. Had a few drinks and some making out. Then she ask for the money 1st before any real action. I said only after the deed, but I showed her the money and put it in the hotel safe. She wasn't having it and left. Funny I left hotel 5 minutes after her and she was gone. I think she had a ride waiting for her outside. She was insistent that I get a hotel close to Rio lake. Just be careful guys, she most likely a grab and dash.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Wants 700/800 now. Turned down 500. Interesting response when I suggested playing the long game would ensure more perks and that there are plenty of options available.

    "ok I'm not desperate for money I'm a beautiful women, they couldn't be at my level my sugar daddy knows and he's 23 😂 I'm good bye".

    Shock face that she ghosted you LOL.

  2. #9873
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-2edd8816dab8

    Had a date with her last week and she cancelled last min. This week she ghosted me. Anyone have any luck with her? I know she real, because of Snapchat. I'm not wasting anymore of my time I have other 18-19 years old SBs that I have no time for.
    Wants 700/800 now. Turned down 500. Interesting response when I suggested playing the long game would ensure more perks and that there are plenty of options available.

    "ok I'm not desperate for money I'm a beautiful women, they couldn't be at my level my sugar daddy knows and he's 23 😂 I'm good bye".

    Shock face that she ghosted you LOL.

  3. #9872

    Adjective Noun Rule

    Just looked up all my ex-SBs that have log in with in the past 24 hrs 4 out of 10 have a adjective noun name. I personally wouldn't put much stock in the adjective noun rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    I love the adjective noun myth! While it is often true, my top 3 SBs had that combo.

    Scammer = 95% adjective noun combo. Adjective noun combo = far less than 95% scammer 😂.

  4. #9871

    Keep it going!

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Adjunctive noun username is a dead give away. Just ignore them.
    I love the adjective noun myth! While it is often true, my top 3 SBs had that combo.

    Scammer = 95% adjective noun combo. Adjective noun combo = far less than 95% scammer 😂.

  5. #9870

    Duh, and / or hello

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-4c36c15ddb63

    Pic scammer. Will send a bunch of freebies, agree to a meet then insist on partial fee up front before meeting.

    Avoid.
    Adjunctive noun username is a dead give away. Just ignore them.

  6. #9869

    AdjectiveNoun user name = scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-de09bbb0598f

    This girl reached out to me on SA and we went to Kik quickly. Once there, she first tried to sell me nudes and videos, then told me she was open to a 300 ppm but I had to pay 50 up front. When I said I obviously don't pay anything up front, she went quiet. Assume she's a scammer.
    Have yet to find someone real who can't put in the 30 secs it takes to come up with a real username instead of letting the app generate one.

  7. #9868

    FunCharmer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-4c36c15ddb63

    Pic scammer. Will send a bunch of freebies, agree to a meet then insist on partial fee up front before meeting.

    Avoid.

  8. #9867
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Her face is busted but her body is banging and if you hit it off with her then everything's on the table no extra charge and as many rounds as you want.
    Yeah but she is getting out of hand now. Wants 6 minimum and used to be able to be talked into half that with Uber fare.

  9. #9866

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed. She's real. Really fugly that is.
    Her face is busted but her body is banging and if you hit it off with her then everything's on the table no extra charge and as many rounds as you want.

  10. #9865

    LusciousGurl

    Pics seller. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-67033613b20e

  11. #9864

    $200

    I agree $200 was pretty low, but I was pretty far in at this point and figured she would negotiate if she was interested LOL.

  12. #9863

    Sure it is, sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I don't think $200 is a reasonable number for this area….
    With all due respect this is a highly subjective statement. It's all relative right. If the chick is genuinely digging the SD's vibe, appearance, etc. And she can snag $200 cash on top of whatever other fun (dinner, drinks, a night out, getting dined on, railed good, etc.) and do this 3-4 times a month, it's very much sufficient under the right circumstances. I've had a couple where the rest of it minus the $200 was our norm, a few at the $200 and many just above the $200. All that said, I'm not hurting for dates in the real world, I just don't like all the BS that comes with traditional dating. I've have certainly spent way more when a SB has demanded it and she met all my shallow requirements, which is basically just be hot and fit. LOL.

  13. #9862
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? She gave her number after 1st message on SA and really blew up my phone. She was down for everything within minutes. Seemed like someone on speed. I really doubt she has graduate degree. Getting a weird vibe. Most likely a scam but at least, she did not give me a sob story or ask for electronic money transfer. Any feedback is welcome.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-514d44cd43c0
    She has been reviewed. She's real. Really fugly that is.

  14. #9861
    That's what I was thinking. $200 is insulting to offer a SB, if you want to get any quality, comes across as offering to a low end pro ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    I don't think $200 is a reasonable number for this area and that might've been the reason she acted like that.

    I've seen her before, she's had at least a couple different profiles on SA. She seems like a really interesting person who opens up slowly if she's not treated like an object. If it's just transactional she will most likely act accordingly.

  15. #9860
    She went back to Europe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she turned off her account, I would have liked to get with her. I think I did message her a while back but either got ignored or just not seen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape