Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 751 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Humaniplex. A regional escort site.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    WTF is HP?
    He likely means Humaniplex, a regional escort / dating site.

    BAM.

  2. #7013

    Aprilsnow

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.
    Can you provide a link or what's her SA name I couldn't find anything under that name, was actually having a hard time where can you search a name on SA thanks.

  3. #7012
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    HPLX! Was suggesting she is likely a pro.
    So, would that be humaniplex? If so, you could just say that, instead of using yet another completely obscure acronym that someone who is into sugar dating doesn't know.

  4. #7011

    Hplx

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    WTF is HP?
    HPLX! Was suggesting she is likely a pro.

  5. #7010

    Trade for Travellin' men?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    Anyone here interested providing me the above lady's phone number, in return for one I have near Boston? Because I'm no longer a paying SA member.

    The Boston area lady is a 3-hole bareback PSE / GFE cum dumpster for $200, for a non-clocked approx 2 hour all 3 holes bareback session. I put more juicy details about her in my post from earlier today on the LA bareback ladies forum.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b36115725189

    So please send me a PM if interested in a trade. Thank you.

  6. #7009
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBabySeek  [View Original Post]
    I heard this guy https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/maxpower152 has a gang bang party set up with these girls. Anyone know how to get an invite to his parties where he share girls.
    Free gangbangs are posted regularly on fetlife. Also this has nothing to do with sugar dating.

  7. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by AntilySol  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one on HP.
    WTF is HP?

  8. #7007

    Hplx

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Seen this one on HP.

  9. #7006
    Quote Originally Posted by XJakeRobertsx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the point of your last 2 posts are.

  10. #7005

    AshleyGurl21

    AshleyGurl21.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-98b9f0945e72
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-09-03 at 03-43-35 Seeking.com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

  11. #7004

    [URL]https://members.seeking.com/billing/memberships?promo=SEP2022V33[/URL]


  12. #7003

    April Snow

    This porn star was on SA. I contacted her not realizing that. She says she is in Costa Mesa doing "ppms" for two weeks. I thought any contact w / her would be highly risky so I blocked her, you may find her still there. I looked up her videos, seems hot / young / skinny white girl.

  13. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Whats her rate?

  14. #7001
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298
    Yes, I wasted a couple of months on her when she was living in the IE. I met her once, she is absolutely tiny, and she is nice enough and all, but there were perennial problems finding a time to FC. Now, I have my own limitations, but after a while, I just gave up.

  15. #7000

    Anyone seen her?

    She ready to go and I am very interested but timing has been problematic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-1c755337a298

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape