Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10786
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?
    Exactly, I don't disagree with that at all, in fact I was going to congratulate Joplin for having one of the hottest little gems around, but that even makes it more odd.

    I still can't get over this one pic of her tho, if she's true and legit, I could spend the whole hour with her just laying like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e9f53b91f338ab73bd2e452480bf570d_f.jpg‎  

  2. #10785

    I just don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?
    She quoted.

    130 qv.

    180 hhr.

    250 hr.

    No other information beyond confirming St Charles location. Nothing extra, nothing worrisome, but still just don't know.

  3. #10784
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #10783

    Ad for Joplin now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    According to her old posts she's been in st. Chuck since July 27, so it seems she stays for a while.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4053363699

    I still have some reservations. She looks TGTBT. Providers that look like her and have service that's great don't visit St Charles and Joplin and have ads on LC. I am not saying anyone is being dishonest, I am just saying I have my reservations. How bad was the damage?

  5. #10782
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.
    According to her old posts she's been in st. Chuck since July 27, so it seems she stays for a while.

  6. #10781

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.
    Very much blonde. Listcrawler crossposts pictures quite a bit.

  7. #10780

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Summer Ray?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerray
    Not seen her, looks nice though, my question is about the locsl summer on rub-md, goes by kari now, is she a f / s provider?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

  8. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.
    That brunette is an absolute smoke show. Both are, but that brunette would be something special. Hope she makes the next trip.

  9. #10778

    Uhm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.

  10. #10777

    Summer Ray

    Anyone seen Summer Ray?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerray

  11. #10776

    TOFTT and glad of it

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.

  12. #10775
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukmed  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up. I may reach out again with my apologies.

    Nukmed.
    I Never ever pay a deposit. I don't understand why anyone would.

  13. #10774

    Maybe real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermac2  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90650431
    Google image search gives a few different ads with a few different numbers. Could be hopping from different burner phones or could be a scammer switching number. Definitely a few different pictures that show up which could be promising that she's real.

    https://callescort.org/314-944-1808

    https://callescort.org/314-763-9049

    This one has a partial face picture.

    https://callescort.org/314-806-6117

    This one matches her number from her LC ad.

    Let us know if you decide to TOFTT.

  14. #10773
    Sparky was having trouble reaching "Nicole", but it appears she has a new number. Nice, friendly girl, no FS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145008179/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90809911

  15. #10772
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was real but not worth it let me know if you see her how it goes. I waiting for just a couple good reports.
    At least she pic dates herself. I mean damn, some girls are still using 10 yr old pics FFS. Those look legit pic dates or can any app do that.

    I'm talking the verticle red stamp, no the heart ones obviously

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape