The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10781

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.
    Very much blonde. Listcrawler crossposts pictures quite a bit.

  2. #10780

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Summer Ray?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerray
    Not seen her, looks nice though, my question is about the locsl summer on rub-md, goes by kari now, is she a f / s provider?

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fd...b-d8730ff067a2

  3. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.
    That brunette is an absolute smoke show. Both are, but that brunette would be something special. Hope she makes the next trip.

  4. #10778

    Uhm.

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.
    Is she the blonde or the brunette in the pics? Those clearly aren't the same person.

  5. #10777

    Summer Ray

    Anyone seen Summer Ray?

    https://tryst.link/escort/summerray

  6. #10776

    TOFTT and glad of it

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90813215

    Nikki is legit. She put some new pics in the ad and the little head told the big head to take a leap.

    Asks for a pic. 1. 4, 2, and 3. Went with the middle option. HJ and CBJ for a warm up. She throws her legs all the way back and really seems to want to get pounded. Great rear view. Is in town every other month or so and is heading out on Sunday. Probably will repeat.

  7. #10775
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukmed  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up. I may reach out again with my apologies.

    Nukmed.
    I Never ever pay a deposit. I don't understand why anyone would.

  8. #10774

    Maybe real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermac2  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any info on this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90650431
    Google image search gives a few different ads with a few different numbers. Could be hopping from different burner phones or could be a scammer switching number. Definitely a few different pictures that show up which could be promising that she's real.

    https://callescort.org/314-944-1808

    https://callescort.org/314-763-9049

    This one has a partial face picture.

    https://callescort.org/314-806-6117

    This one matches her number from her LC ad.

    Let us know if you decide to TOFTT.

  9. #10773
    Sparky was having trouble reaching "Nicole", but it appears she has a new number. Nice, friendly girl, no FS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145008179/1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90809911

  10. #10772
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was real but not worth it let me know if you see her how it goes. I waiting for just a couple good reports.
    At least she pic dates herself. I mean damn, some girls are still using 10 yr old pics FFS. Those look legit pic dates or can any app do that.

    I'm talking the verticle red stamp, no the heart ones obviously

  11. #10771
    Any one have any info on this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90650431

  12. #10770
    Any one have any info on this one? Looks TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/90650431

  13. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    I hope she's legit and fun, she's cute.
    I heard she was real but not worth it let me know if you see her how it goes. I waiting for just a couple good reports.

  14. #10768
    I never pay deposits.

    Cash only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda4  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Lily (the one whose number ends in 3297) to inquire about meeting up for the first time. All went smoothly until she asked for a $100 deposit, and then against all the usual warnings, I countered with a $50 offer. After that it was radio silence on her part. Anyway, the point of the post is that if you book for the first time be prepared to be asked for a deposit, though I offer no judgment as to what will happen after that.

  15. #10767

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    Saw everyone going on about this girl. Saw her last week. First of all, she was at least 30 lbs heavier than any of the pictures they posted which is surprising from them. Next, being a good dancer doesn't automatically make you a good escort. Her GFE was very lackluster, she wasn't sensual or even really sexy. It was very awkward as well. She does have a pair of huge man mades which are obvious by the scars. Her look is more of a stripper look and not of a high end girl like most of the other vixens. These girls are $$ except maybe Destiny and Bella for that she absolutely is not worth it. Not at all a true GFE. Surprised I haven't seen more reviews. But then again with the experience I had maybe I shouldn't be.
    I have been trying to schedule with Vee for about a week now with no luck. Had two appointments that failed to happen through no fault of my own. Thinking maybe I dodged a bullet. Or at least I should wait a bit to see if she improves in the areas you indicate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape