Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 37335
-
09-02-22 22:47 #26400Senior Member

Posts: 327There is your answer
Deposit scam confirmed. Took 5 minutes & a burner # it's just that easy guys.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 22:41 #26399Regular Member

Posts: 2!
Long story short, I somehow deleted my all pages and bookmarks and history etc on my computer, and had to create everything a new. So FYI I am still an old user seeker b12 just created this new account. It is said that I have to start form the beginning. Just wanted to make sure that you will not keep sending messages to account that I do not have access too.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 22:34 #26398Senior Member

Posts: 60Trades
I have the # for a 20 yo, white girl, pretty face and nice tits. She used to post, dissappear but I recently reconnected.
I know she was review here before.
Reference:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...e-now/40954714
Pm for trades. Something similar if possible.
-
09-02-22 22:03 #26397Senior Member

Posts: 49Crack head and thief
Crack head and thief, will steal from you.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...hmond/90469700
Pm for details.
-
09-02-22 20:08 #26396Senior Member

Posts: 173Deposit
Hit them up because was curious. They were nice in initial comms then I asked where around Richmond are they and they gave me a high end apartment on East Main. Then when we started to confirm everything she said in order to secure appt she needs a deposit. Told her I didn't do deposits I come with cash in hand and she said she doesn't it to ensure nobody cancels. I said sorry too many scam deposits so I don't risk it have a good evening and they said you too. No hostility or anything. The two odd things being the high end apartment downtown and the deposit.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 19:44 #26395Senior Member

Posts: 339Hmm
I'm thinking bullshit on that one. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 19:31 #26394Senior Member

Posts: 1449Dream
Anybody got anything on this one. She looks to good and my type.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...dream/49308245
-
09-02-22 19:29 #26393Senior Member

Posts: 339Thanks
Hey thanks for the review! I appreciate you.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 19:18 #26392Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Yes it is, she has a handler / boyfriend that's complicates thing sometimes LOL.
-
09-02-22 18:56 #26391Senior Member

Posts: 1449Get the fake vibes from her ad. The whole ad "downtown" the pictures look weird. Be cautious. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 17:18 #26390Senior Member

Posts: 1712 Times
I have called twice with no answer. Is this the norm?
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 15:50 #26389Senior Member

Posts: 581Vanilla Cream FYI
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/278192309869
Saw this one a few days ago. Spinner in a nice hotel (especially for Petersburg). GND type MILF with reasonable rates. Not my type because everything is covered but she's legit, didn't keep me waiting and in a nice location near Southpark mall. Would definitely return if I'm in a pinch.
-
09-02-22 13:22 #26388Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen or know this one?
-
09-02-22 08:42 #26387Asshole

Posts: 567Luna (scammer)
Contacted this 1 with high hopes that she was legit. That proved not to be the case. After a few thanks which appeared to be above board she asked for a deposit.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/824078311977
-
09-01-22 20:19 #26386Senior Member

Posts: 425I remember her but only sampled head game. I would love to reconnect too.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






