Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 37345
-
09-02-22 19:44 #26395Senior Member

Posts: 339Hmm
I'm thinking bullshit on that one. Please let me know if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 19:31 #26394Senior Member

Posts: 1449Dream
Anybody got anything on this one. She looks to good and my type.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...dream/49308245
-
09-02-22 19:29 #26393Senior Member

Posts: 339Thanks
Hey thanks for the review! I appreciate you.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 19:18 #26392Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Yes it is, she has a handler / boyfriend that's complicates thing sometimes LOL.
-
09-02-22 18:56 #26391Senior Member

Posts: 1449Get the fake vibes from her ad. The whole ad "downtown" the pictures look weird. Be cautious. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 17:18 #26390Senior Member

Posts: 1712 Times
I have called twice with no answer. Is this the norm?
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 15:50 #26389Senior Member

Posts: 581Vanilla Cream FYI
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/278192309869
Saw this one a few days ago. Spinner in a nice hotel (especially for Petersburg). GND type MILF with reasonable rates. Not my type because everything is covered but she's legit, didn't keep me waiting and in a nice location near Southpark mall. Would definitely return if I'm in a pinch.
-
09-02-22 13:22 #26388Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen or know this one?
-
09-02-22 08:42 #26387Asshole

Posts: 567Luna (scammer)
Contacted this 1 with high hopes that she was legit. That proved not to be the case. After a few thanks which appeared to be above board she asked for a deposit.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/824078311977
-
09-01-22 20:19 #26386Senior Member

Posts: 425I remember her but only sampled head game. I would love to reconnect too.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 19:58 #26385Senior Member

Posts: 124Hopewell head Dr
She hosts from hotel. Room smells fine and was clean. Did bathroom check and coast was clear. Room didn't look lived in as if she been awhile.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 19:13 #26384Senior Member

Posts: 49She says she moves around when things feel sketch. She was near the infamous hooters the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:47 #26383Senior Member

Posts: 371What area of town was she in? Just want to make sure its not too far for me.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:38 #26382Senior Member

Posts: 135Hopewell Head Dr
Thanks for the confirmation. 3 different numbers in a week was just strange to me.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
1 question: what kind of place is she hosting from (res, hotel) & how was it (smells, etc)? Thanks again!
-
09-01-22 14:14 #26381Senior Member

Posts: 155Sally
I agree with this guy, run don't walk.
Very attractive girl, great Mic skills and dt. And rides it like a champ.
Only had time for a q. V. But damn was it good.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





