Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 275 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    Please report back if you meet Christina. The other two have intrigued me. You're talking about petite blond Debbie? If so, I messaged her and never heard back. I figured she was TGTBT. If you met her and Alina, can you give some details? What were their rates? Any info is appreciated.
    Sure thing. Debbie was great, covered everything but I like being on the safe side so that didn't bother me. Amazing body, takes very good care of herself. Clean, wears nice lingerie. We chatted for a few minutes before and after getting down to it, she speaks conversational English, definitely enough to be comfortable with one another. I think her donation was mid 2's I believe.

    Alina on the other hand was very down to business, no small talk. She wasn't cold, just way more business minded. In and out kinda thing. Doesn't speak English well, less than Debbie.

    Great, huge breasts but she has a bit of a belly that she hides well in her photos. She's also tiny, like 5'2" maybe. She offers bbj, but everything else covered. Donation was about the same as Debbie, but she offers Greek whereas Debbie does not.

  2. #2216

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    Seen her a few weeks ago for a SS not a looker at all should of walked away but my little head told me to stay went up to her room private home she did not bother to take any cloths off should of seen the red flag there, started with a lack luster bbj told her I was ready for the main course and tell me she has no condom. Asked for some of the donation back she said of course No LOL so finished with BJ. Will never return.

  3. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    Pictures are old. I've never been with either of the twins but met one once when I was seeing her friend. Not anything like the pictures. Definitely worn out over the years.

  4. #2214

    BBW Madison

    Has anyone met Madison in Edison?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....a/769234988387

  5. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInInk1  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing reviews for her on listcrawler maybe. For what it's worth I haven't seen her but I have seen Debbie and Alina, both are also Romanian girls also working out of Edison and they are both legit. Personally I really like Debbie, but I've been eyeing the girl in your post as well. Might toftt this weekend.
    Please report back if you meet Christina. The other two have intrigued me. You're talking about petite blond Debbie? If so, I messaged her and never heard back. I figured she was TGTBT. If you met her and Alina, can you give some details? What were their rates? Any info is appreciated.

  6. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299
    I've been intrigued by her. She was originally teaming up with another spinner with the same number, but I haven't seen the other girl posting for weeks. I know that Christina was originally posting about BBFS last month, but she hasn't lately. If you give her a try, please report back.

  7. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299
    I remember seeing reviews for her on listcrawler maybe. For what it's worth I haven't seen her but I have seen Debbie and Alina, both are also Romanian girls also working out of Edison and they are both legit. Personally I really like Debbie, but I've been eyeing the girl in your post as well. Might toftt this weekend.

  8. #2210

    Kristina anyone?

    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299

  9. #2209
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    Her and her twin sister are long time trenton sws, They been on the streets going back atleast 14-15 years. They are 32-33 now. Seems like they moved to stgs like alot of others.

  10. #2208
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800

  11. #2207

    Somerset Latinas

    It's clear that most of the Asians in the Edison area are all B&S. My experience is that most of the girls are still somewhat attractive, but offer average service. There's also a ton of "exit 10" Somerset Latinas. I'm sure they're also B&S. Is it pretty much the same in that you never know who you're getting and the service is average?

  12. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I was on the fence cause she was for a while not sending any other photos nor photos at that motel that just had too much activity. She the one asking for like $$$ for the hr?
    Yes IMHO avoid this one, it's Samantha, at least 7 months preggers. Service is minimal at best, what little she can get away with. And too pricey anyway.

  13. #2205

    New Brunswick Latinas

    Moving back to the area in a few months. What is the chicas situation in New Brunswick these days!? Used to be alot of action like 10 years ago. Any Intel is greatly appreciated.

  14. #2204
    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....5/875610909138

    Saw her a few times last year and it was always meh but I liked the way she looked. We did a few car dates cause her roommate was always taking care of someone and I she even let me bbcip cause she made me wait almost an hour for her, and forgot a condom on top of that when she said she was trying to get one. Last time I saw her was at the 6 on 1 and she had a "boyfriend", but I didn't know this until after I was in the room. I was a bit sketched out cause there was a lot of activity going on there but I let the little man do the thinking and I'd seen her a few times before. I got in the room and she asked for the money but was in the bathroom "cleaning up". She hadn't locked the door so I went and locked. That should have been a red flag. Sure enough a few minutes later I hear knocking on the door and the drug dealer / pimp / boyfriend walks in. She leaves to go take care of something and asks my to stay while he leaves. He didn't do anything but I left after a few minutes figuring he'd try some shit if I waited. Unfortunate because she's pretty cute and really got into the times I saw her but I guess her boyfriend put her up to scamming instead. Dunno if he's still around but I'd stay away from her anyway. That motel is a trap and LE likes to watch it anyway.
    I was on the fence cause she was for a while not sending any other photos nor photos at that motel that just had too much activity. She the one asking for like $$$ for the hr?

  15. #2203

    Avoid this one

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....5/875610909138

    Saw her a few times last year and it was always meh but I liked the way she looked. We did a few car dates cause her roommate was always taking care of someone and I she even let me bbcip cause she made me wait almost an hour for her, and forgot a condom on top of that when she said she was trying to get one. Last time I saw her was at the 6 on 1 and she had a "boyfriend", but I didn't know this until after I was in the room. I was a bit sketched out cause there was a lot of activity going on there but I let the little man do the thinking and I'd seen her a few times before. I got in the room and she asked for the money but was in the bathroom "cleaning up". She hadn't locked the door so I went and locked. That should have been a red flag. Sure enough a few minutes later I hear knocking on the door and the drug dealer / pimp / boyfriend walks in. She leaves to go take care of something and asks my to stay while he leaves. He didn't do anything but I left after a few minutes figuring he'd try some shit if I waited. Unfortunate because she's pretty cute and really got into the times I saw her but I guess her boyfriend put her up to scamming instead. Dunno if he's still around but I'd stay away from her anyway. That motel is a trap and LE likes to watch it anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape