Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 148 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't get stopped you should be cool and HKPD is the Feds main informant so they won't mess with their clients I posted this over a month ago but be safe coming and going.
    So on the one hand you say you are aware of over a hundred federal charges coming down on these apartments and mongers. And on the other, you say oh but HKPD is safe. Please go there and spend your money. They would never mess with those clients.

    That's an interesting dichotomy. Certainly not suspicious at all.

  2. #1518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Escorts 20 Years Ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    It's a long weekend.

    How about we stop reminiscing about sex workers from 20 years ago or get off the soap box and do some actual reporting for this Forum?

    Dash
    20 years ago escorts were more client oriented than today. These days escorts are scammers and rip offs.

  3. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Google any state and sex trafficking you will see a recent bust even Downers Grove.
    I know local pigs do busts in DG, especially at the Red Roof on Butterfield. My question is regarding the feds not local busts.

    I assume I'm ok since I always Uber there and always pay cash and never discussed the acts with handler just time. So unless they have video in there they can't prove shit on me.

    Think I'll stick with my bigger young armature black girl for outcall BBJ's for weed which I pay $70 for. It can take me up to 25-30 minutes to cum even from an incredible BBBJ. And I already asked and she is not interested in meeting other, just wants free weed every week.

  4. #1516

    Nation Wide

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Is this just for Chicago and Cook County. I regularly visit a place in Downers Grove, just wondered it I should expect a problem.
    Google any state and sex trafficking you will see a recent bust even Downers Grove.

  5. #1515

    Ohio & Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Since these places use video security, how likely are the feds to pull that info to I'd mongers?
    That is what they did in Ohio and Vegas and they sent tickets, warning letters and even some police to peoples homes the letter is the worst because it will have the law enforcement agency as the return address so if you have a wife at home your hit LOL.

    In Ohio out of the 150 they identified 72 off video the agency had snapping plate numbers because most park right out front.

  6. #1514

    Hear ye, hear ye

    Hi,

    It's a long weekend.

    How about we stop reminiscing about sex workers from 20 years ago or get off the soap box and do some actual reporting for this Forum?

    Dash

  7. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    I witnessed first hand how the Ohio Raids and Indictments went down and it is Text Book to this here. City was baffled why no charges even the Cleveland Mayor spoke out about it and then boom the Federal Indictments over 100 mongers and about 40 girls and location owners. Nothing I ever told you guys was false but what I'm hearing is about 107 total indictments are coming on a Federal Level in Chicago with these apartments by end of the year. The Feds never tell the state what they are doing on the law office for the city but I expect a few of the top Mongers on this forum to be knocked also there was a member stirring the pot on here Burton73 as you can see he is no longer around the Feds had him squashed from posting cause he is an inside guy who is dating one of the apt location owners.

    Stay tuned about to be a real shit show here like it was in Ohio. With the Ohio case they were literally snagging people from their jobs shit was crazy.
    Is this just for Chicago and Cook County. I regularly visit a place in Downers Grove, just wondered it I should expect a problem.

  8. #1512

    Video Security

    Since these places use video security, how likely are the feds to pull that info to I'd mongers?

  9. #1511

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    I witnessed first hand how the Ohio Raids and Indictments went down and it is Text Book to this here. City was baffled why no charges even the Cleveland Mayor spoke out about it and then boom the Federal Indictments over 100 mongers and about 40 girls and location owners. Nothing I ever told you guys was false but what I'm hearing is about 107 total indictments are coming on a Federal Level in Chicago with these apartments by end of the year. The Feds never tell the state what they are doing on the law office for the city but I expect a few of the top Mongers on this forum to be knocked also there was a member stirring the pot on here Burton73 as you can see he is no longer around the Feds had him squashed from posting cause he is an inside guy who is dating one of the apt location owners.

    Stay tuned about to be a real shit show here like it was in Ohio. With the Ohio case they were literally snagging people from their jobs shit was crazy.
    Even though you say this is being handled by the feds, some interesting stats from the video based on city / county records:

    "CAASE has trafficked prostitution-related arrests over time, and one study found that in 2017, 90.9 percent of arrests by Chicago police were for “selling” offenses — in other words, women.

    Only 8.2 percent of arrests by Chicago police were for purchase or solicitation, while 0.5 percent were for other related offenses."
    Assuming 107 indictments on a federal level and even if we say a generous 15% of those are filed against mongers purchasing or soliciting, 16 mongers potentially in trouble. I hope this puts peoples minds at ease about whether they will be busted or not. I would like to remind everyone to follow some of the best practice tips we've all been using here; IE. Read the forum for intel, park further away from the spots and scan the area first, use burner / hobby numbers; don't pay up front and don't pay deposits and only use cash.

  10. #1510
    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Found under Chicago's Massage Parlor Thread -.

    Coopertars posted a review on Orange Spa. See post #27638.

    Sam3990 asked COOPERTARS a question on pricing. See post #27644.

    BUT Fit312 answered as Fit312. See post #27651.

    The information provided is not confusing. Follow the postings.

    Your Honor, Will the real SlimShady please stand up?

    Laugh Out Loud.
    I wish I was Coopertars because he paid a lot less money than me for the same level of service.

  11. #1509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Hobby is in the shitter

    Just traveled through Ohio and Indiana and one bullshit post after another.

    Saw this https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/33199612.

    Pictures are from Carlie Jo a barista at a Bikini Beans in Kent, WA.

  12. #1508

    Same person or different

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Found under Chicago's Massage Parlor Thread -.

    Coopertars posted a review on Orange Spa. See post #27638.

    Sam3990 asked COOPERTARS a question on pricing. See post #27644.

    BUT Fit312 answered as Fit312. See post #27651.

    The information provided is not confusing. Follow the postings.

    Your Honor, Will the real SlimShady please stand up?

    Laugh Out Loud.
    Is that what you're asking. Lots of guys have more than one account here. Also, most guys use the same handle as they do / did on Rubmaps. In all honesty, only about 50-60% of info is factual. The percentage is lower on RM.

  13. #1507

    Hmm?

    Hi,

    Found under Chicago's Massage Parlor Thread -.

    Coopertars posted a review on Orange Spa. See post #27638.

    Sam3990 asked COOPERTARS a question on pricing. See post #27644.

    BUT Fit312 answered as Fit312. See post #27651.

    The information provided is not confusing. Follow the postings.

    Your Honor, Will the real SlimShady please stand up?

    Laugh Out Loud.

  14. #1506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Never Pay Upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Ron M,

    Should one pay after getting serviced not beforehand?

    Laugh Out Loud.

    Dash.
    Good.

    My never pay upfront message is getting through to some of you.

  15. #1505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash312  [View Original Post]
    Ron M,

    Should one pay after getting serviced not beforehand?

    Laugh Out Loud.

    Dash.
    Funny. I really did laugh out loud.

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape