Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24505

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug24  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Raylee couple days ago. Great communication and great in call location. Set up is easy. Not much to add that has not been said before. You either love her and don't mind her rules or you get your panties in a wad and move on. Highly recommend for someone who wants quality.
    Until you piss her off and she posts your PII all over social media!

  2. #24504

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello Cincinnati. I would also like to chime in on her. I texted her Sunday she replied back a little later. She told me 75 for car date I asked her I wanted F. S. She replied back No. Then she ask how we going to do that. I told her I knew where some spots where. Since I used to see Sarah cincyfungirl in eastgate. After that she quit texting me. O well her lost. There is better fish out there. Also if she trying to charge 150.00 for it all on a car date no way. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    She's charging that much then she needs to get a room! To much can go wrong with car date.

  3. #24503
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Lilbit today. If you want a great dream and service give her a call. You won't be unhappy if you see her. PM me if you would like her Number. Take care and treat her Well.
    Your inbox is full.

  4. #24502
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Recently seen a review of Sydney on L. C. I assumed she was hosting again.

    I've not seen many during the pandemic and hadn't seen Sydney in over 6 months. I saw her recently at a mid level hotel and she did not disappoint. Very enjoyable time with Sydney. She has toned up some which makes that big ass stand out even more. I did enjoy putting baby oil on that a** and making it gloriously shine. She did tell me she may have incall Labor Day Weekend. Glad she is still around.

    Phenomenal Ass White Girl! She sent me these pics.
    She posts more on Tryst. One my ATFs.

  5. #24501

    Raylee

    Had a great visit with Raylee couple days ago. Great communication and great in call location. Set up is easy. Not much to add that has not been said before. You either love her and don't mind her rules or you get your panties in a wad and move on. Highly recommend for someone who wants quality.

  6. #24500

    Hang on a second?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday!
    I just noticed I'm a Senior? WTH? Do I get discounts now? Ha.

  7. #24499

    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by PaiMei  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that. $75 for a safe, planned out, very good BBJCIMWS from a cute girl that's not going to rip you off or give you bed bugs is worth every penny to me. Every single penny. Again, to each their own. I love reading the streetwalker stories from Lenny, Lakersfan, etc. But no way am I doing that. Just not in my personal comfort zone. We all come at this from different backgrounds and perspectives, look different, act different, hookers have good days, bad day; and it should be YMWV (will vary), not YMMV.

    Viva La USASG!
    Happy Friday!

  8. #24498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Good time with Sydney Moore.

    Recently seen a review of Sydney on L. C. I assumed she was hosting again.

    I've not seen many during the pandemic and hadn't seen Sydney in over 6 months. I saw her recently at a mid level hotel and she did not disappoint. Very enjoyable time with Sydney. She has toned up some which makes that big ass stand out even more. I did enjoy putting baby oil on that a** and making it gloriously shine. She did tell me she may have incall Labor Day Weekend. Glad she is still around.

    Phenomenal Ass White Girl! She sent me these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 034632DD-36F8-4A55-8081-7150FC52250E.jpg‎   BD2E2674-A785-4B95-A02A-9B1F6F7B33F5.jpg‎  

  9. #24497
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie
    That's ridiculous. Please do not pay this for a BJ, especially in your car
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I didn't. Just responding to help out.
    Fuck that. $75 for a safe, planned out, very good BBJCIMWS from a cute girl that's not going to rip you off or give you bed bugs is worth every penny to me. Every single penny. Again, to each their own. I love reading the streetwalker stories from Lenny, Lakersfan, etc. But no way am I doing that. Just not in my personal comfort zone. We all come at this from different backgrounds and perspectives, look different, act different, hookers have good days, bad day; and it should be YMWV (will vary), not YMMV.

    Viva La USASG!

  10. #24496
    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    She also quoted 75 for a car BBBJ. Easy to setup and the Eastside location meant no journey to the Sharonville abyss. Would recommend her.
    I agree ESG. To not deal w a cracked out nutjob in Sharonville. As you mentioned, that was quoted price, she was flexible w me.

  11. #24495
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I didn't. Just responding to help out.
    Didn't think you did just hoping no one else was doing that LOL.

  12. #24494

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    That's ridiculous. Please do not pay this for a BJ, especially in your car.
    I didn't. Just responding to help out.

  13. #24493

    Starr

    She also quoted 75 for a car BBBJ. Easy to setup and the Eastside location meant no journey to the Sharonville abyss. Would recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello Cincinnati. I would also like to chime in on her. I texted her Sunday she replied back a little later. She told me 75 for car date I asked her I wanted F. S. She replied back No. Then she ask how we going to do that. I told her I knew where some spots where. Since I used to see Sarah cincyfungirl in eastgate. After that she quit texting me. O well her lost. There is better fish out there. Also if she trying to charge 150.00 for it all on a car date no way. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  14. #24492

    Car date

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    That's ridiculous. Please do not pay this for a BJ, especially in your car.
    Hello Cincinnati. I would also like to chime in on her. I texted her Sunday she replied back a little later. She told me 75 for car date I asked her I wanted F. S. She replied back No. Then she ask how we going to do that. I told her I knew where some spots where. Since I used to see Sarah cincyfungirl in eastgate. After that she quit texting me. O well her lost. There is better fish out there. Also if she trying to charge 150.00 for it all on a car date no way. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  15. #24491

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 75 BBBJ.

    FS started at 150 FYI.
    That's ridiculous. Please do not pay this for a BJ, especially in your car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape