Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #3673
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #3672
    Shill for Bunny, ignore my posts


    Posts: 23

    Bunny / Gabee Tustin CA

    I met her in Tustin when she returned from vacation on Friday.

    She did it all and everything that I asked her to do. She showed me her naughty and passionate side. Oral sex with Bunny was unlike anything else. I felt the pleasure in every part of my body. Bunny took her time and got me to a whole other place. She was really into it. With her it was not a quicker way to get to the main event. No complaints here.

    I enjoyed caressing her velvety smooth skin and her youthful perky breasts, round heart-shaped bubble butt and sexy legs.

    I was aroused the whole time.

    My time and money were well spent with Bunny.

  3. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    No, she's not a Robyn / Izabel. She is a rebrand. I forgot her previous handle. Just wonder where is the old Robyn / Izabel now.
    Thanks for the intel.

    Darn! I thought Izabel might be back.

  4. #3670

    CA-Kdolls

    Any info on CL? Does she have other names from other agencies?

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/cl/

  5. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's from AEC NorCal and went by Yuri. I visited her last year in SJ don't remember much cept her English is pretty good.
    Thanks I was able to find her on TER with your information. It seems like fake photos and late 30's age. I will pass on this one.

  6. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen AMI before? Does she have other names from other agencies?

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/ami/
    Yea she's from AEC NorCal and went by Yuri. I visited her last year in SJ don't remember much cept her English is pretty good.

  7. #3667

    CA Kdolls

    Anyone seen AMI before? Does she have other names from other agencies?

    https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/ami/

  8. #3666

    Don't think Robyn is Izabel

    Quote Originally Posted by Madamenhu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Robyn from cakdolls is the same girl as Robyn / Izabel from a while ago or is she someone new?
    According to user in SD forum, Robyn's pics are real and recent. If that's the case, that's not Izabel. Also, Izabel is taller around 5'5"-5'6" with bigger boobs. This Robyn is listed at 5'2".

  9. #3665
    Quote Originally Posted by Madamenhu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Robyn from cakdolls is the same girl as Robyn / Izabel from a while ago or is she someone new?
    No, she's not a Robyn / Izabel. She is a rebrand. I forgot her previous handle. Just wonder where is the old Robyn / Izabel now.

  10. #3664

    CKD Robyn

    Anyone know if Robyn from cakdolls is the same girl as Robyn / Izabel from a while ago or is she someone new?

  11. #3663

    HX: CindyTan

    Does anyone have more detailed physical description of CindyTan?

    I already searched to no avail. Thank you.

  12. #3662
    Quote Originally Posted by EvenStevenChen  [View Original Post]
    I really want to find a girl who will lay back and masturbate and let you finger her or at least help her out. Best would be if she let you finger her asshole. Not every girl is confident enough to do this, I've found. Hami / Peony was the queen. Recently, ca-kdolls Vicky (aka MKC ally) was amazing at this; actually was really into watching me jerk off and let me stick my finger up her ass! Amazing.

    You fellas aware of ladies in the OC who are down for this?
    Not Asian but Cubanbetty was down for all of that. She claims to love watching guys jackoff and played with herself while encouraging me. She even said she was going to masturbate later on thinking of me haha!

  13. #3661

    Mutual fun

    I really want to find a girl who will lay back and masturbate and let you finger her or at least help her out. Best would be if she let you finger her asshole. Not every girl is confident enough to do this, I've found. Hami / Peony was the queen. Recently, ca-kdolls Vicky (aka MKC ally) was amazing at this; actually was really into watching me jerk off and let me stick my finger up her ass! Amazing.

    You fellas aware of ladies in the OC who are down for this?

  14. #3660

    Who are your top 3

    What are your top recommendations for each category?

    1. Young looks.

    2. Petite frame.

    3. Best kisser.

  15. #3659

    P2g Riley

    Hey fellas -- Any intel on p2g Riley?

    Many thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape