Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 6403
-
09-02-22 13:14 #3673Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-02-22 10:51 #3672Shill for Bunny, ignore my posts

Posts: 23Bunny / Gabee Tustin CA
I met her in Tustin when she returned from vacation on Friday.
She did it all and everything that I asked her to do. She showed me her naughty and passionate side. Oral sex with Bunny was unlike anything else. I felt the pleasure in every part of my body. Bunny took her time and got me to a whole other place. She was really into it. With her it was not a quicker way to get to the main event. No complaints here.
I enjoyed caressing her velvety smooth skin and her youthful perky breasts, round heart-shaped bubble butt and sexy legs.
I was aroused the whole time.
My time and money were well spent with Bunny.
-
09-01-22 05:44 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
Darn! I thought Izabel might be back.
-
08-30-22 19:16 #3670Regular Member

Posts: 14CA-Kdolls
Any info on CL? Does she have other names from other agencies?
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/cl/
-
08-30-22 17:18 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 341Thanks I was able to find her on TER with your information. It seems like fake photos and late 30's age. I will pass on this one.
Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:46 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 262Yea she's from AEC NorCal and went by Yuri. I visited her last year in SJ don't remember much cept her English is pretty good.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 21:43 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 341CA Kdolls
Anyone seen AMI before? Does she have other names from other agencies?
https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/ami/
-
08-29-22 19:52 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 332Don't think Robyn is Izabel
According to user in SD forum, Robyn's pics are real and recent. If that's the case, that's not Izabel. Also, Izabel is taller around 5'5"-5'6" with bigger boobs. This Robyn is listed at 5'2".
Originally Posted by Madamenhu
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:29 #3665Snowflake

Posts: 405No, she's not a Robyn / Izabel. She is a rebrand. I forgot her previous handle. Just wonder where is the old Robyn / Izabel now.
Originally Posted by Madamenhu
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 15:47 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 75CKD Robyn
Anyone know if Robyn from cakdolls is the same girl as Robyn / Izabel from a while ago or is she someone new?
-
08-28-22 22:30 #3663Regular Member

Posts: 24HX: CindyTan
Does anyone have more detailed physical description of CindyTan?
I already searched to no avail. Thank you.
-
08-23-22 18:01 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 17Not Asian but Cubanbetty was down for all of that. She claims to love watching guys jackoff and played with herself while encouraging me. She even said she was going to masturbate later on thinking of me haha!
Originally Posted by EvenStevenChen
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 14:48 #3661Regular Member

Posts: 8Mutual fun
I really want to find a girl who will lay back and masturbate and let you finger her or at least help her out. Best would be if she let you finger her asshole. Not every girl is confident enough to do this, I've found. Hami / Peony was the queen. Recently, ca-kdolls Vicky (aka MKC ally) was amazing at this; actually was really into watching me jerk off and let me stick my finger up her ass! Amazing.
You fellas aware of ladies in the OC who are down for this?
-
08-22-22 17:14 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 88Who are your top 3
What are your top recommendations for each category?
1. Young looks.
2. Petite frame.
3. Best kisser.
-
08-22-22 12:45 #3659Regular Member

Posts: 8P2g Riley
Hey fellas -- Any intel on p2g Riley?
Many thanks.











Reply With Quote




