Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 527 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6815
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-1f9c83138523

    Anyone with experience? No major red flags save a "too good to be true" vibe. Started with a high ask (PPM) but came down quickly when I balked.
    She's real. Used to be a dancer. BJ was awful. It's like she's afraid of dick. Basically went running as soon as I came.

  2. #6814

    Wish me luck

    Paid for a month over the weekend, scored a 33% code on one of my emails.

    Already a little worried, chubby one from white marsh area saying she got 350-400 per meet with last daddy.

    GTFOH. Who the heck are these guys? Scored big on crypto and that desperate?

    I'll post some intel as the month goes, will hold off on linking to the above one since we just chatted and don't want her to try to figure who I am (I always assume girls can find this page and like to maintain my opsec).

  3. #6813

    Dancer at Fantasies

    Was in last night and saw a girl with 333 tattoo on her chest. I think I saw a pic of her on SB thred. Anyone know who she is?

  4. #6812

    ElegantQueen

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9368051572ae

    Saw her a few months ago. Her pics are accurate. She takes the bus, and only willing to meetup downtown Baltimore. I was probably her 1st SD she met up with. She was asking for 500 with me. Drop her after a few dates because she starting coming in with a pierce belly button 2nd date, and a tattoo 3rd date, 4th date she had braids. She when from super tight 18 years old to hood rat fast. I had 2 other 18 years old on my roster at the time, so I decided to cut her. No BJ with me either.

    I don't share numbers so don't ask, but always open to answer any other questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goteki54  [View Original Post]
    I just got hit up by a girl who has lost her freaking mind named Elegant Queen. Her terms are no BJ, no anal and covered, which is not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker is that she wants $600 PPM! LOL! I don't think I even have to say Avoid this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9368051572ae

  5. #6811

    She must have either lost her mind or think she found a gump.

    I just got hit up by a girl who has lost her freaking mind named Elegant Queen. Her terms are no BJ, no anal and covered, which is not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker is that she wants $600 PPM! LOL! I don't think I even have to say Avoid this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-9368051572ae

  6. #6810

    BMoreBabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-1f9c83138523

    Anyone with experience? No major red flags save a "too good to be true" vibe. Started with a high ask (PPM) but came down quickly when I balked.

  7. #6809

    SDM dummy account

    Anyone successfully created a SDM dummy account? Appreciate advice.

  8. #6808
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    This one wasted a lot of my time. She texts very well and tricked even an experienced guy like me. She promised the world but stood me up at very last minute in the worse possible way. Just wanted to let everyone know. YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-a3f142d90cb5
    I was hesitant about her since she sent her number in the very first reply to my message, that in my experience suggests most likely a scammer or pro etc. Not always, of course but most often that has been my experience.

    Was she quick to give you her number too?

  9. #6807

    Russianlocks8456

    This one wasted a lot of my time. She texts very well and tricked even an experienced guy like me. She promised the world but stood me up at very last minute in the worse possible way. Just wanted to let everyone know. YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-a3f142d90cb5

  10. #6806

    DragonFly13 ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I met with her. She is thicker than her pictures indicate, but still well proportioned. Provided 4 $$ and had a nice time with BBFS. However this dream turns into a nightmare after a few visits. She's definitely crazy, as in alien abduction crazy.

    Might be fun for a visit or 2, but proceed with caution.

    I'm.
    Should have posted earlier. Not a lot of options in Frederick so I went against my own advice and saw her again. Still crazy, she believes aliens control everything and everyone. Had an ok time. Set up something for the following week and made a F****** rookie mistake. She needed some cash the night before so I sent her some since I was seeing her the next day. As everyone knows YOU DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY UP FRONT! Next day she sends me a long text on how she can't see me anymore, is getting off SA, etc, etc. So I'm out some cash which sucks, but it's better than what happened to some other SD. She reported him to the cops. Nothing came of it from what I can tell.

    Not sure if the first 2 links still work, since I've blocked her prior to posting this.

    AKA BeautifulLady: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-92641d54a22d.

    AKA SillySecret: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6dc84cd7c8d1.

    AKA DragonFly13: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b17c7731a240.

    I will be avoiding at all costs.

  11. #6805

    Brown Sugar

    Team,

    Chatting with these lovely dark treats, anyone have some intel? Thanks much!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-effcc1e33e5d

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-db40cff1d943

    Keep fishing!

  12. #6804

    Dank web

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I recognize MollyMillz from SA as well. I was in communication with her about 2 years ago. Had her number or whoever it was but it never led to anything. She ended up ghosting me. Had the handle Bbygirl24587 at the time.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-35c27d527e3b

    She's a real human. Her snap ID had ChrisHansen in it which I found odd. Chatted with her for a while, but her feed was wacky and so never pulled the trigger on an FC session. She eventually defriended me. Didnt feel like it was a huge loss.

    I'm sure some SD tapped that thought.

  13. #6803

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I recognize MollyMillz from SA as well. I was in communication with her about 2 years ago. Had her number or whoever it was but it never led to anything. She ended up ghosting me. Had the handle Bbygirl24587 at the time.

  14. #6802
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Have you had any luck with that site? I thought most girls were looking to film content on there?

  15. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Had issues as well. Good chat, thing went well, traded a photo, sure sure. Then radio silence. Luckily I didn't make arrangements / trips luckily. Sorry for taking my time to get it posted, could have saved a trip.
    No worries man. I don't always post about ones who reveal themselves to be fake after online only interactions, but in this case she got me in the car. Between us we'll save someone else a trip LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape