Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20590

    Any info?

    I've seen this gal post a bit, and sheooks up my alley, but there's no name on her ads, so not much way to find reviews. Anyone have any experience they could pass along? Really appreciate any info, as usual.

    G.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/683395410707

  2. #20589

    The best deal in town?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/90814501

    Of course I have not partake of this.

    If someone has, let us know.

  3. #20588

    Midnight / Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? She quoted me and staying in fort mill.
    Ok, then go see her or not. Just got done seeing her but don't understand why that matters. If it's something specific then pm me.

    Two things I failed to mention in my post.

    She has a dog that stays in bathroom, and yes it is a DOG! The 4 legged kind.

    She will call you if you text her. If you don't want her to call you then you had better tell her.

  4. #20587
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx1205  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever thought about when you're asking for a verification picture then you could possibly be the police? I understand most girls post up fake pictures however if you Google phone numbers it should be able to find some reviews on the woman if she is legit and it would tell you if he's legit. If you ask for a picture you are considered police because you're asking me to send you my identity on who I am so you can arrest me. They have these ads up to where we can put pictures on it for a reason so you already see a picture when I look like just Google the phone number and you'll be able to find out that the person is legit.
    This particular thread is for reviewing escorts and discussing experiences with different providers, not to start an argument from the possibly skewed vantage point of one "advertiser". As a suggestion, we have a debate and rant thread on this forum known as "What in the fuck are you talking about?" which is found by scrolling down a little on the Charlotte main page. Such a topic may be more suitable for that type of forum verses the escort reviews. Simply feedback and a suggestion. Peace!

  5. #20586

    Becca

    She's sucked my dick and let me DATY every time. As always YMMV.

    I'll have to scratch her off my list at those prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    She has raised her rates. 200 QV /300 HH / Still 450 HR. I have seen her many times over the years. She is a great fuck. But can be moody at times. Allows DATY at times. She doesn't suck dick. No GFE. I am not giving in to her GPS.

  6. #20585

    Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I've met with this provider twice and both times were worth the effort and donations. She is petite with a tight body. All her pics are accurate with no fat or baby damage. Head game is good and she gets into it. Very sweet lady with good personality. She reminds me of Jess that.

    Used to post on stg. BBBJ, DATY, and light kissing allowed. Sex is covered with multiple positions allowed. No greek. As always YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/90481049
    When did you see her? She quoted me and staying in fort mill.

  7. #20584

    Went up on price. Not playing that.

    Becca is a freak, used to love using her services. But 300 an hour can get top of the line! She reads this board as well, hopefully she remembers the guys who consistently came back. There has been a few times she had to cancel, etc. I never gave her shit. But ill be rushing to finish with a 200 qv. Thats not fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    She has raised her rates. 200 QV /300 HH / Still 450 HR. I have seen her many times over the years. She is a great fuck. But can be moody at times. Allows DATY at times. She doesn't suck dick. No GFE. I am not giving in to her GPS.

  8. #20583
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57;6101254[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89873544[/URL]

    Why don't you suggest that she relocates to a motel in South charlotte, Independence, or University. South Charlotte would by my preference but it's her decision to make.
    She prob at that hotel because that's where her dealer is at.

  9. #20582
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Picture verification is good and its valuable it just depends on how you go about it. I know a girl who was busted for escorting and she continues to post. However she will not send a picture for anything. Possible uncleo? Picture or video verification works.
    How would picture verification work? Because if it was the police then all that person would be doing is sending their identification which would mean a definite arrest. I just think people should also take into consideration of just going to Google and type the phone number into Google and see if that person has reviews to make sure that person is legit.

  10. #20581

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmdtr  [View Original Post]
    She has raised her rates. 200 QV /300 HH / Still 450 HR. I have seen her many times over the years. She is a great fuck. But can be moody at times. Allows DATY at times. She doesn't suck dick. No GFE. I am not giving in to her GPS.
    Thanks for the notes on service, have been thinking about seeing her recently. That's going to be a pass now!

  11. #20580
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx1205  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever thought about when you're asking for a verification picture then you could possibly be the police? I understand most girls post up fake pictures however if you Google phone numbers it should be able to find some reviews on the woman if she is legit and it would tell you if he's legit. If you ask for a picture you are considered police because you're asking me to send you my identity on who I am so you can arrest me. They have these ads up to where we can put pictures on it for a reason so you already see a picture when I look like just Google the phone number and you'll be able to find out that the person is legit.
    So what you're saying is we're supposed to buy something based off a picture knowing the picture is fake / old / heavily filtered and not be able to ask for proof that it is as described? That makes zero sense, you can not send a non face picture doing something specific, you can video chat, you can use snapchat / social media, etc. Hell it even makes things safer for you since you can verify back.

    Feel free to loose potential clients with that dumb logic LOL.

  12. #20579
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    This chic is in our city in Columbia from what I can find she's from Charlotte. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...s/140173814679
    I saw her about 4-5 years ago just west of Hickory NC. She stayed north for quite some time, but made her way to the queen city. And now Columbia. She had a limited menu but that opened up when the demons took over. As always in this hobby, YMMV.

  13. #20578
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxx1205  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever thought about when you're asking for a verification picture then you could possibly be the police? I understand most girls post up fake pictures however if you Google phone numbers it should be able to find some reviews on the woman if she is legit and it would tell you if he's legit. If you ask for a picture you are considered police because you're asking me to send you my identity on who I am so you can arrest me. They have these ads up to where we can put pictures on it for a reason so you already see a picture when I look like just Google the phone number and you'll be able to find out that the person is legit.
    Picture verification is good and its valuable it just depends on how you go about it. I know a girl who was busted for escorting and she continues to post. However she will not send a picture for anything. Possible uncleo? Picture or video verification works.

  14. #20577

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven87  [View Original Post]
    She was the second escort I've ever been with. The area is not that good but she's nice and friendly and she doesn't break your pockets. She's nice and tight and her BBBJ is really good. I definitely recommend her.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544

    Why don't you suggest that she relocates to a motel in South charlotte, Independence, or University. South Charlotte would by my preference but it's her decision to make.

  15. #20576

    Becca

    She has raised her rates. 200 QV /300 HH / Still 450 HR. I have seen her many times over the years. She is a great fuck. But can be moody at times. Allows DATY at times. She doesn't suck dick. No GFE. I am not giving in to her GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape