rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 1731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26389

    Vanilla Cream FYI

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/278192309869

    Saw this one a few days ago. Spinner in a nice hotel (especially for Petersburg). GND type MILF with reasonable rates. Not my type because everything is covered but she's legit, didn't keep me waiting and in a nice location near Southpark mall. Would definitely return if I'm in a pinch.

  2. #26388

  3. #26387

    Luna (scammer)

    Contacted this 1 with high hopes that she was legit. That proved not to be the case. After a few thanks which appeared to be above board she asked for a deposit.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/824078311977

  4. #26386
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her. Hot little white girl no title super nice booty was working Williamsburg rd years ago. Blonde hair had a kid. Liked to fck she was fun. Ended up in jail for a bit. Well she just recently hmu again. I had forgotten about her after she went to jail. Hoping I can reconnect.
    I remember her but only sampled head game. I would love to reconnect too.

  5. #26385

    Hopewell head Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation. 3 different numbers in a week was just strange to me.

    1 question: what kind of place is she hosting from (res, hotel) & how was it (smells, etc)? Thanks again!
    She hosts from hotel. Room smells fine and was clean. Did bathroom check and coast was clear. Room didn't look lived in as if she been awhile.

  6. #26384
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    What area of town was she in? Just want to make sure its not too far for me.
    She says she moves around when things feel sketch. She was near the infamous hooters the last time I saw her.

  7. #26383
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this guy, run don't walk.

    Very attractive girl, great Mic skills and dt. And rides it like a champ.

    Only had time for a q. V. But damn was it good.
    What area of town was she in? Just want to make sure its not too far for me.

  8. #26382

    Hopewell Head Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I visited her this morning. Located in Hopewell. She is legit. And good at what she does. She doesn't swallow but actually sucks it all out and spits out in the sink. Worth the visit for the price.
    Thanks for the confirmation. 3 different numbers in a week was just strange to me.

    1 question: what kind of place is she hosting from (res, hotel) & how was it (smells, etc)? Thanks again!

  9. #26381

    Sally

    I agree with this guy, run don't walk.

    Very attractive girl, great Mic skills and dt. And rides it like a champ.

    Only had time for a q. V. But damn was it good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

    This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.

    Stay safe.

  10. #26380

    Hummer vibration

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    Hence the term'Hummer'.

    I hum when I'm eating pussy, try it, see what happens.
    Yea we know about humming technique but this was different and odd because she would humm without it being in her mouth nowhere near it. Just humming the air. Picture like moaning for no reason without touching her, it'd be weird right LOL.

  11. #26379

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? LFK? DFK? Please advise.
    YMMV. I don't think so. But for me all I ever do is suck titties and soft kisses on the neck as I bang the fuck out of them. She had no problem with that.

  12. #26378

    Grip Monster

    Does anyone know anything about this one in the westend?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/657982610110

  13. #26377

    All Business

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Did you just leave, or did she kick you out after 15 minutes? I'm wondering what happened.
    She was just all business and when I was done with first Pop, she started getting dressed. I didn't want to push for a second so I just left.

  14. #26376
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    Here is a picture back when she had a monster Bush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VideoCapture_2022.jpg‎  

  15. #26375

    Head Doctor

    I visited her this morning. Located in Hopewell. She is legit. And good at what she does. She doesn't swallow but actually sucks it all out and spits out in the sink. Worth the visit for the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape