Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49864
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #49863

    Emma Golden

    Wonder if Emma still do everything for $300 at in the shop? Any chance to take out and at what fee? Much appreciated! How can I contact her directly. Selina only want me to see her girls instead of Emma.

  3. #49862
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times as I am sure most of you have. She has put on some lbs but is a nice lady and gives decent service. I have not found any pussy rot, but she has lot of clients so I would not recommend daty or anything uncovered.
    He claims most every woman has pussy rot and that should tell you something, somebody has an axe to grind. I've never had a problem with her either.

  4. #49861
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift56  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered this, and while I understand the hobby is mostly money driven. Do you take your ring off before going in? Have you had instances where they won't mess with you or go farther due to being married? Or do you think it helps? I'm just curious.
    My thought is they couldn't care less about your marital status as long as your cash is green. Heck, a lot of the ladies are married but won't ever mention that fact.

  5. #49860
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I don't speak a lick of Spanish and have never had any issues with Samantha. Her English is pretty good BTW.
    So mostly.

    Flash the green, mostly blue, and she'll drain the other blues LOL.

    I'm sure you don't need to speak Spanish to get her. I just know with some Latina women, they hear someone non Hispanic speaking Spanish, sometimes, I said, sometimes, it can be a panty dropper.

  6. #49859
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her several times as I am sure most of you have. She has put on some lbs but is a nice lady and gives decent service. I have not found any pussy rot, but she has lot of clients so I would not recommend daty or anything uncovered.
    Suggest you take a big sniff down there. If that doesn't convince you, insert a finger. If Michelle has truly cleaned up her shit (pussy), perhaps ask the CDC to confirm.

  7. #49858
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Never had an issue with Samantha but that's probably because I speak Spanish.
    Spanish is not needed to deal with Sammy. To deal with her, it's all about the hustle factor and amount of green.

  8. #49857
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    This place is open but I am not impressed at all. I have been here a few times and twice asked for Samantha and was given a different provider by Samantha herself. I only have once succeeded in a HJ with KiKi and again, wasn't impressed and don't recommend. Samantha is a great looking Latina but is cold as ice with her attitude. I really hate when you get the bait and switch and are given a different provider. I have been told Samantha is the only one there worth seeing but I am knocking this place off my list. If you want to waist money and leave a place angrier than when you came, go here.
    Sammy is in terms of looks but you'll get better overall service / balance at Roswell CAMPs.

  9. #49856
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Recently a tall young girl with short hair was working part-time at Sunny Day Spa, anyone knows if she is still there or moved on to some other spa?
    Just call and ask Nina if she's still there and when she works.

  10. #49855
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Never had an issue with Samantha but that's probably because I speak Spanish.
    I don't speak a lick of Spanish and have never had any issues with Samantha. Her English is pretty good BTW.

  11. #49854

    Question for the married guys

    I've always wondered this, and while I understand the hobby is mostly money driven. Do you take your ring off before going in? Have you had instances where they won't mess with you or go farther due to being married? Or do you think it helps? I'm just curious.

  12. #49853

    Mia Sunny Day Spa

    Recently a tall young girl with short hair was working part-time at Sunny Day Spa, anyone knows if she is still there or moved on to some other spa?

  13. #49852
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    This place is open but I am not impressed at all. I have been here a few times and twice asked for Samantha and was given a different provider by Samantha herself. I only have once succeeded in a HJ with KiKi and again, wasn't impressed and don't recommend. Samantha is a great looking Latina but is cold as ice with her attitude. I really hate when you get the bait and switch and are given a different provider. I have been told Samantha is the only one there worth seeing but I am knocking this place off my list. If you want to waist money and leave a place angrier than when you came, go here.
    Never had an issue with Samantha but that's probably because I speak Spanish.

  14. #49851

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I can't say I've ever taken notice of a provider's feet, especially when pussy rot is the elephant in the room. YMMV.
    I have seen her several times as I am sure most of you have. She has put on some lbs but is a nice lady and gives decent service. I have not found any pussy rot, but she has lot of clients so I would not recommend daty or anything uncovered.

  15. #49850

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Why didn't you ask Samantha that you wanted her to massage you? Samantha all about that $$ so she probably judge people on looks alone w / o giving them a chance. If you look or dress like a high roller then maybe she'll break. If, and I do mean if, I ever go visit, hoping my Spanish speaking will help.
    Funny enough I had never met Samantha until I dropped in one time at 888 and she was the only one working that day. I was in a t-shirt and sweat shorts. She claimed she had an appointment coming in and could call another girl to come over from one of the other shops. I didn't really care that day so said whichever. She ends up coming in the room and tells me to undress.

    I layed down expecting "some" massage and she stripped naked also. Grabbed the goods and immediately wanted to do a BBBJ for 200 (after the 60 house). I let her proceed and she let me touch anywhere I wanted including fiv.

    I did pick my head up and watched as some girls are skilled and can act like they are doing a BJ while using their hands. She offered Full service but wanted a ton more money (not bare).

    Point is though I looked like a bum walking in, I think money talks louder than anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape