Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 59496
-
09-01-22 20:39 #49866Senior Member

Posts: 111Money
I agree!
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
It's like a strip club. They don't really like you. They will not go home with you and your not as handsome as you think. Hahahahahaahh. All about them greenbacks.
-
09-01-22 20:27 #49865Senior Member

Posts: 130So True. I just found out 2 of my atfs are married. The money is what it is about for these ladies.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 18:51 #49864

Posts: 682[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-01-22 18:48 #49863Senior Member

Posts: 37Emma Golden
Wonder if Emma still do everything for $300 at in the shop? Any chance to take out and at what fee? Much appreciated! How can I contact her directly. Selina only want me to see her girls instead of Emma.
-
09-01-22 17:50 #49862Banned Member

Posts: 2410He claims most every woman has pussy rot and that should tell you something, somebody has an axe to grind. I've never had a problem with her either.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 17:49 #49861Senior Member

Posts: 169My thought is they couldn't care less about your marital status as long as your cash is green. Heck, a lot of the ladies are married but won't ever mention that fact.
Originally Posted by Swift56
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:48 #49860Senior Member

Posts: 4061So mostly.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
Flash the green, mostly blue, and she'll drain the other blues LOL.
I'm sure you don't need to speak Spanish to get her. I just know with some Latina women, they hear someone non Hispanic speaking Spanish, sometimes, I said, sometimes, it can be a panty dropper.
-
09-01-22 16:05 #49859Banned Member

Posts: 13634Suggest you take a big sniff down there. If that doesn't convince you, insert a finger. If Michelle has truly cleaned up her shit (pussy), perhaps ask the CDC to confirm.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:02 #49858Banned Member

Posts: 13634Spanish is not needed to deal with Sammy. To deal with her, it's all about the hustle factor and amount of green.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:00 #49857Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sammy is in terms of looks but you'll get better overall service / balance at Roswell CAMPs.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:36 #49856Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just call and ask Nina if she's still there and when she works.
Originally Posted by LongTimer86
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:08 #49855Senior Member

Posts: 203I don't speak a lick of Spanish and have never had any issues with Samantha. Her English is pretty good BTW.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 13:03 #49854Regular Member

Posts: 13Question for the married guys
I've always wondered this, and while I understand the hobby is mostly money driven. Do you take your ring off before going in? Have you had instances where they won't mess with you or go farther due to being married? Or do you think it helps? I'm just curious.
-
09-01-22 12:15 #49853Senior Member

Posts: 77Mia Sunny Day Spa
Recently a tall young girl with short hair was working part-time at Sunny Day Spa, anyone knows if she is still there or moved on to some other spa?
-
09-01-22 11:39 #49852Senior Member

Posts: 164Never had an issue with Samantha but that's probably because I speak Spanish.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






