Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell you, but with this being your one and only post, you will not get it. She does not advertise and is utr to senior members.
    Funny just seeing this. I am visiting for the first time this weekend into next week. Can someone please PM me her contact info? Any other suggestions would be very appreciated.

    Not seeing a lot of options thus far.

    Thank you.

  2. #24534

    Ashley Wet Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by AgnToRange  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, coming up to Nashville this weekend. Where can you find Ashleys contact info?
    Hate to tell you, but with this being your one and only post, you will not get it. She does not advertise and is utr to senior members.

  3. #24533
    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy it worked out for both of you. My last date with her lasted over five hours, but it also included dinner. She is even more fun once you really get to know her. For such a tiny woman, she can really take a pounding in all three holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is an absolute spinner doll. She really puts in the effort! Late night dream tonight, BBBJ was long, slow, and deep with a fantastic finish on her face. Not sure why I ever thought I would last an hour with her, but she did not rush at all. Very happy to have dreamed of her!
    Hey guys, coming up to Nashville this weekend. Where can you find Ashleys contact info?

  4. #24532

    Jaz

    Visited with Jaz the other night after two higher class girls flaked. She is cool, nice, and obliging to requests. She was in an Opryland area hotel. The only thing though was there was another woman with her who hung out in the bathroom. She was no problem but just a tad awkward as she left. She was sort of in her own little world anyway.

    Seems there are some demons with them both but I'm not much about actual intimate touch with some of the girls, including Jaz, so it didn't matter.

    Physically she resembles her pictures though they show her at her best and before the life got to herna bit. That said, I actually enjoyed the time for what it was. I'd return simply because she readily attempts to please. Hh was $. 25. , less than she asked.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/90733165/6154920680

  5. #24531
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting since mid-June. No reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/6294449516

    If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear.

    Thanks!
    Hey, Boss man; I've seen this chick on Multiple Occasions, She stays currently around Harding Pl, MetroPlex hotel; Last Visit was the only first time this chick rushed; BBBJ For sure; & Nice little booty; She also has a " Gf " she tries to Put on you instead of her, if your into " Bruises // Scabs " she's the one for you; rating on the first 4 Xs: 7. 9 last time 3. 9 /10 bbj.

    Hope. This Helps.

  6. #24530

    Lexxxi (with three Xs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting since mid-June. No reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/6294449516

    If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear.

    Thanks!
    I am certain she has posted prior to June of this year even though her post history on Listcrawler is only from that time. Hope someone can post about seeing her.

  7. #24529

    Looks fine!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting since mid-June. No reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...337/6294449516

    If anyone knows anything, I'd love to hear.

    Thanks!
    If you do see her let us know.

  8. #24528

    Gianna

    Had a layover in Nashville so made prior arrangements to see Gianna. My experience was much like Rick and others have already reported. Needless to say, I had a great time. Will repeat if / when I'm in town again.

  9. #24527

    Anna The Gem Returns

    Yes she is back in the area and has now decided she would like to see some of her old friends. Contact is available to Senior Members only with a solid and positive reporting history.

  10. #24526

    Post numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by SiBigMan  [View Original Post]
    How do I look up a post by number?

    I see some people post saying "look at post 111 xxx" but nothing comes up if I put that in a search.
    Look at the post number in the upper right side of each post. This post is probably 24526. Scroll back to find the post number you are looking for. At the bottom of the page are page numbers, you may want to click on a page number several pages back if the post number is much lower than the current. I have had to jump back 5 to 10 to 20 pages at a time until I get close to the post number I'm looking for. Hope this helps.

  11. #24525

    Looking up specific posts.

    How do I look up a post by number?

    I see some people post saying "look at post 111 xxx" but nothing comes up if I put that in a search.

  12. #24524

    Daaaayyyum

    That girl been eating. Covid 19? More like Covid 50!

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...-/586081213247

    It was a pleasure to connect with this girl. She was fun to hang with and she really enjoys sucking on lollipops with the wrapper. She has a sweet personality and was easy to talk with. Be kind to this one, she is a good egg. Her listed menu is accurate and so are the pics. As always YMMV.

  13. #24523

    Mouth of the South

    After seeing many reviews of her, I finally dreamed of her a couple weeks ago. She is a bit thicker than her pics, but still very sexy. CBJ, but she is the type that puts the cover on with her mouth, and honestly the best CBJ I've ever experienced. I finished her from behind, and her ass is like a ripe peach.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...shville-966676#erotic.

  14. #24522

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by SensitiveGuy82  [View Original Post]
    It was covered.
    Damned! Thick AF! What was the donation in that?

  15. #24521
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused, you say she likes lollipops with the wrapper, but then you say her posted menu is accurate? Her menu shows BBBJ. So which is it sir?
    It was covered. As I said, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape