Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9918
-
08-31-22 00:01 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 87Asian ads
All good to an agency and all based in Southboro right now. I went last week and wasn't great. I have had good and bad experiences. But most aren't into it they just go through the motions and try to get you out as quick as possible.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 23:57 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 87Hanna
Such a shame, saw Hanna a couple times pre Covid. Perfect little body, great massage and great extras. If she stuck around I would have a monthly budget for her.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 22:57 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 279https://www.slixa.com/blog/advice/es...creening-tips/
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
Saw it here that providers are using it a lot.
-
08-30-22 18:00 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 695Search the forum
Never saw her I do recall seeing repots on her from a year or so back. Her name is in the ad and I think you will find info here searching Selena. Best recollection is reports were some good, some not so good.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 17:17 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 162North Oxford Crackhead Selena
Dreamed about this one back in June. She looks just like her pic but is an airhead. The crack has definitely gotten to her brain. Just being honest. I never willfully smear any provider. I'm just relaying my experience. She was an hour late for car play. Drove someone's pickup truck that I assumed was her bf's. Nothing special and nothing horrible. Just average experience. She's in her mid-40's for sure. There was a particular picture she once used, among the others, that clearly showed a pipe by her leg. Asked her about it and she said "Oh you noticed that. Hope it's not a problem. " She needs help badly. She even hid a rock in her bra. Told her that's a no-go and to put that back in your truck. Did the deed never to repeat. Not worth it, in my opinion. Crack is a helluva an addiction.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 16:47 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 333It only tells you if your number is spam or not.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
I'm shocked to know I have bad reviews if what she told me has any truth to it.
-
08-30-22 16:36 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 768This one
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/372109548035
Pretty sure reviewed before. Anybody?
-
08-30-22 13:59 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 406Jen
Has anyone seen Latina Jen in Marlborough? Recall seeing her ad for a couple years but never read any reviews. Texted and asked her to send real and actual pictures. Crickets. Any Intel?
Gorgeous Friendly Upscale Provider 28 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/051612176275
New #: 639xxxx468.
-
08-30-22 13:20 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 279Mr Number
They use a app called MrNumber I think.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:46 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 2109Monger reviews
I've heard a girl mention it maybe once or twice in many years. If there is one, hardly any ladies know about it, or use it, or trust it. I don't think the ladies are as dedicated to the sport as we are LOL.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:06 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 203I've been wondering the same thing lately.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 09:59 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 2189Believe it is true
Have heard there is a site like that they can use. Do believe it exists.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
No idea what it is.
-
08-30-22 05:33 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 3853Funny. I inquired about her a few weeks ago and she was busy. After that, she kept texting me like I was her BFF. Rates were decent. But, talked way too much and didn't give me a good feeling. Sounded like a wonderful person. But, it could also mean an unsatisfactory release. Glad I missed this one.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 00:28 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 333Reviews for mongers?
I am told girls can look us up with a number and they have their own "thing" to read review on us.
How true is that?
I have a chat with someone who told me "no" because I have bad reviews. I asked where and was told "it's only for ladies".
-
08-29-22 16:08 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 3853Don't tell me, was it because of a migraine or a knitting group meeting that's conflicting with the meeting time? She's older and may still be afraid of the COVID.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






