Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2877
-
09-03-22 18:02 #1797Senior Member

Posts: 551Bridgeport Latina
Saw her once about 2 years ago. No where near as pleasant looking as the pictures. Also thick in the middle from kids and didn't smell that great. Would not repeat or recommend.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 16:30 #1796Senior Member

Posts: 1531Krystal
That's Krystal. She used to be pretty reliable. Around the corner from the Auto parts store and hospital. Search her name.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
I had some good times with her, but lately, I've been put off by communication with her. I haven't actually been able to see her recently. Like your experience, ghosting before final setup.
-
09-03-22 10:30 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 484I've seen her a couple times she's a clock watcher nothing special.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 07:44 #1794Senior Member

Posts: 625Any info
This one posts most every day. I have tried a couple of times to connect. You text and she replies. You then try to set up a session and she goes silent. Does anyone know if this is a scam, the dark arts or what. Selection is pretty slim out here so any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/868903154514
-
09-03-22 06:52 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 625Scammer
You are right, she posts every day. We protect each other on this site but I'm sure there are other mongers out there that don't even read here. Plus there are ones that get scammed and are too embarrassed to say. Thanks for keeping her in the forefront. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by PopPoppy70
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:39 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 54I was browsing this morning and I think it's amazing how Brittany is still around scamming people: https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...r/678280555955.
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
(475) 422-3XXX.
Here she is: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.rondeau.923.
Do people still fall for her antics?
-
09-01-22 12:26 #1791Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info on Latina
-
08-22-22 09:29 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 70Double booking an appointment then telling someone they can leave if they don't want to wait is pretty much the same thing, also our date went well over the 30 minutes I booked her for, but I respect your opinion non the less peace.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 09:20 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 5229Gianna has common sense! Telling the other guy, 'he could leave if he didn't want to wait' is better than getting ghosted and puts the ball in his court!
Originally Posted by MarkusFromCt
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-22-22 08:58 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 119I saw them at the lower quality exit 40 motel. They are real and the photos are heavily filtered. They are sincerely nice people and delivered as promised but one of the girls was a hit and run victim and she physically had trouble getting into position to service my account. And this made me wonder how low I could continue to sink as a monger. The DT skills of the girls proved I haven't hit bottom yet.
.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 21:25 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 70Gianna
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/404998575612
Gave her another shot Thursday night after seeing all the positive reviews, setup was easy I paid $150 for the hhr and she put in a solid performance BBBJ and cover on for FS, she is definitely not a clock watcher. We switched through a few positions but she was very receptive to doggy, overall my time with her was well spent. The only negative I will report on was before we got down to business she was speaking with another customer who called her, she had double booked my appointment with his she told him he could leave if he didn't want to wait.
-
08-19-22 18:11 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 885They def looked the same in the ad. Maybe someone will be daring enough to find out.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 14:10 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 380I think the person you are referring to is an older woman named Ophelia that used to work out of the same house (not sure if she's still there). The one with Carrie in the recent ad is the girl who got run over (don't know what name she goes by).
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 13:01 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 885Saw Carrie once and then she was cute enough and decent but I looked up the others number and what came up looked like a mess. There must be LAYERS of filters in that one in the pics to make her look like that.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 09:58 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 73Iffy at best
I tried meeting them off x40 on Sunday. We agreed on a time, waited, told to wait in lot another 15 min, then pushed back again because both needed to shower. I drove off.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





