Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 31133
-
09-01-22 12:19 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 87Courtney
I could be wrong but that looks like the "famous" Courtney. I saw her a couple times and minus the new 333 tattoo that looks like her.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 12:13 #20572Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Picture verification means police
Have you ever thought about when you're asking for a verification picture then you could possibly be the police? I understand most girls post up fake pictures however if you Google phone numbers it should be able to find some reviews on the woman if she is legit and it would tell you if he's legit. If you ask for a picture you are considered police because you're asking me to send you my identity on who I am so you can arrest me. They have these ads up to where we can put pictures on it for a reason so you already see a picture when I look like just Google the phone number and you'll be able to find out that the person is legit.
-
09-01-22 11:43 #20571Senior Member

Posts: 7337You are right. El or ELI in Gastonia may have went by Lauren at one time but she is doing only car dates now and I hear she wants a deposit, so she may have went to scamming? The EL in Gastonia isn't the same girl as this one.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:42 #20570Senior Member

Posts: 7337Another bullshit ad. I bet if you contact that number, he / she will want a deposit.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 10:30 #20569Senior Member

Posts: 687Midnight / Courtney
Thanks to another Sr member for bringing it to my attention that she has been discussed multiple times on this board.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 10:26 #20568Senior Member

Posts: 201Any try this MILF?
Been seeing this post for a while and she's hot, but something says TGTBT. Anyone ever actually see her?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/90684544
-
09-01-22 05:43 #20567Senior Member

Posts: 503Lauren
I doubt it. She goes by Lauren, not Ell or Ella.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...484/9808083587
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9804833453
-
09-01-22 05:41 #20566Senior Member

Posts: 1823She's legit I was able to verify her. If anyone else dreams with her let us know.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 23:24 #20565Senior Member

Posts: 1051Pictures look to be borrowed.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
https://adults-ads.com/escorts/23873-ashley
https://twitter.com/jana__decker?lang=en
And a little advice to many of you dreamers out there. GOOGLE can be your friend in this hobby.
Good luck to those who might actually attempt to call the person posting this ad.
-
08-31-22 20:14 #20564Senior Member

Posts: 949Midnight
When I first saw her ad, she also reminded me of Jess. Only difference is she's younger, has bigger tits, and isn't overly tatted up. I still miss Jess and hope she is doing well.
Thanks for posting. I will definitely be giving this girl a call. Hopefully, more new talent will get into the game. I hope the Brazilians eventually come back.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:42 #20563Senior Member

Posts: 687$100 qv $200 hh $300 h done hhr both times with no rush. I thought it was a scam at first but she's the real thing.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:39 #20562Senior Member

Posts: 7337Looks like a bullshit ad to me.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:22 #20561Senior Member

Posts: 1095What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:02 #20560Senior Member

Posts: 326Tori
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/167319416614 anybody seen this one pics look good and she's been around long time.
-
08-31-22 17:58 #20559Senior Member

Posts: 687Midnight
I've met with this provider twice and both times were worth the effort and donations. She is petite with a tight body. All her pics are accurate with no fat or baby damage. Head game is good and she gets into it. Very sweet lady with good personality. She reminds me of Jess that.
Used to post on stg. BBBJ, DATY, and light kissing allowed. Sex is covered with multiple positions allowed. No greek. As always YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/90481049












Reply With Quote





