LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 1733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26386

    Hopewell Head Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I visited her this morning. Located in Hopewell. She is legit. And good at what she does. She doesn't swallow but actually sucks it all out and spits out in the sink. Worth the visit for the price.
    Thanks for the confirmation. 3 different numbers in a week was just strange to me.

    1 question: what kind of place is she hosting from (res, hotel) & how was it (smells, etc)? Thanks again!

  2. #26385

    Sally

    I agree with this guy, run don't walk.

    Very attractive girl, great Mic skills and dt. And rides it like a champ.

    Only had time for a q. V. But damn was it good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...lease/46716113

    This is a hot spinner that you won't want to miss. I hate to review her because she is easy to catch. Brunette 5'6 great teeth flat stomach. Everything covered. Greek on the menu. I had to wait 10 min in the parking lot but it was terrific.

    Stay safe.

  3. #26384

    Hummer vibration

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    Hence the term'Hummer'.

    I hum when I'm eating pussy, try it, see what happens.
    Yea we know about humming technique but this was different and odd because she would humm without it being in her mouth nowhere near it. Just humming the air. Picture like moaning for no reason without touching her, it'd be weird right LOL.

  4. #26383

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? LFK? DFK? Please advise.
    YMMV. I don't think so. But for me all I ever do is suck titties and soft kisses on the neck as I bang the fuck out of them. She had no problem with that.

  5. #26382

    Grip Monster

    Does anyone know anything about this one in the westend?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/657982610110

  6. #26381

    All Business

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Did you just leave, or did she kick you out after 15 minutes? I'm wondering what happened.
    She was just all business and when I was done with first Pop, she started getting dressed. I didn't want to push for a second so I just left.

  7. #26380
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    Here is a picture back when she had a monster Bush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VideoCapture_2022.jpg‎  

  8. #26379

    Head Doctor

    I visited her this morning. Located in Hopewell. She is legit. And good at what she does. She doesn't swallow but actually sucks it all out and spits out in the sink. Worth the visit for the price.

  9. #26378

    Head dr

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    When someone new pops on stg I tend to follow them a while just to make sure it's not a quick sting. I was curious about this one, but the first 2 days I saw the ad they were completely different phone numbers and neither were local codes. Makes me suspicious, so unless someone has a positive comment, I'm holding back.
    I text her, got the usual "are you law enforcement " after all that, I asked if she swallow she says "what do you think" I didn't text back. I'm not with the bullshitting.

  10. #26377

    Serenity

    Does anyone remember her. Hot little white girl no title super nice booty was working Williamsburg rd years ago. Blonde hair had a kid. Liked to fck she was fun. Ended up in jail for a bit. Well she just recently hmu again. I had forgotten about her after she went to jail. Hoping I can reconnect.

  11. #26376
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    When someone new pops on stg I tend to follow them a while just to make sure it's not a quick sting. I was curious about this one, but the first 2 days I saw the ad they were completely different phone numbers and neither were local codes. Makes me suspicious, so unless someone has a positive comment, I'm holding back.
    I hit her up and she asked what exactly was I looking for. Thought with my big head and stopped texting. Maybe your response would be different.

  12. #26375
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6446268.htm?cat=1

    Saw her today over by Glenside. The pics are pretty accurate, she is Dominican not they typical Brazilian or Columbians that have been around. Not GFE, quick BBBJ that turned into a CBJ, followed by FS. Was a good lay, nothing special, I was an idiot and paid for the hour I was out in 15 min. But YMMV.
    Did you just leave, or did she kick you out after 15 minutes? I'm wondering what happened.

  13. #26374

    Curious but cautious

    When someone new pops on stg I tend to follow them a while just to make sure it's not a quick sting. I was curious about this one, but the first 2 days I saw the ad they were completely different phone numbers and neither were local codes. Makes me suspicious, so unless someone has a positive comment, I'm holding back.

  14. #26373

    Alisha

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6446268.htm?cat=1

    Saw her today over by Glenside. The pics are pretty accurate, she is Dominican not they typical Brazilian or Columbians that have been around. Not GFE, quick BBBJ that turned into a CBJ, followed by FS. Was a good lay, nothing special, I was an idiot and paid for the hour I was out in 15 min. But YMMV.

  15. #26372

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Actually I have seen her recently. She currently lives in Newport News but hosts in Williamsburg. Never asked me for a deposit for incall. Met her at corner store and followed to her house. Pictures actually are filtered so doesn't look as good as posted. Nice petite body tho. Has burns on both wrist but says not from suicide attempt but odd. No signs of monkey but stated in past life was. BBJ with CFS. Seemed to be uncomfortable while we had sex. Definitely limited with larger d. Chatted a bit with her. Been in the game for awhile but low volume. Never her up for outcall but seen her twice for in. Doesn't do qv. $250 for half and $350 for whole.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keepitlegit86
    Is she GFE? LFK? DFK? Please advise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape