Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 30805
-
09-01-22 12:31 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 129Forget Wednesday. 150/200/300 and no kissing, no bare anything, 50 extra just to kiss her tits. Basically everything is extra. If you want to do more than look when doing the deed, bring a stack of cash.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 12:14 #19614Senior Member

Posts: 72Kennedi BKS
Just had a recent visit with Kennedi from BKS and this was my first time seeing her. Set up session with scheduler Arrived at at Nice hotel and received the room number. A Beautiful sexy MILF is standing behind the door and I instantly think why did I wait so long to see her. We sat down and got comfortable and had some good conversation before the session begin. Besides being beautiful he body was natural and awesome. I will Definitely repeat and put her as one of my ATF, $$$ for the Hr.
-
09-01-22 12:00 #19613Senior Member

Posts: 129Just sharing what I found out
I didn't see her, she sent that pic by request. I was posting it since her pics online don't look too bad, but this is conveniently hidden. Sharing what I found.
Originally Posted by LykeDawg81
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:27 #19612Senior Member

Posts: 155Sarah Anderson maybe?
She's been open to a lot of things. I'd try her.
J.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 10:35 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 24761
Sent you a PM Catz.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 09:31 #19610Senior Member

Posts: 1710Right. I don't get why someone would pay for this. I mean, are you that lonely? The point is to tap hot girls, not some shut in from hoarders. Jesus.
Originally Posted by LykeDawg81
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 09:24 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 1710Rare find indeed. I can't think of anyone who gets into that that's in town at the moment, but if you find one, let us know.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 02:14 #19608Banned Member

Posts: 719Unfortunately her GPS precludes any visit from me, good luck.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 02:11 #19607Banned Member

Posts: 719Not much to look at but Absolutely!
Originally Posted by JoeySambora
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 01:46 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 171Hey bro, you would've been better off and post this.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
💩 That's what she looks like.
-
08-31-22 21:52 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 37Had an itch that needed scratching.
Tried contacting "pbond654" aka Tanya https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-b1134523bd02.
She started the "no cash because I've been robbed. Electronic or gift card only". So that ended that conversation.
Then hit up "Back at it again" https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/069072524915.
Similar experience to the others here. Short and a cute face, nice, but the body is just meh (no real tits and serious baby damage). Friend in the bathroom, mediocre CBJ, hemorrhoid so mish only. Really disappointing overall.
-
08-31-22 20:24 #19604Regular Member

Posts: 9Rafaella Capri
Saw on Tryst that Rafaella Capri is in town but it's actually her friend Carolina that is visiting. Anyone seen her?
-
08-31-22 20:12 #19603Senior Member

Posts: 87Madison
Has been reviewed before I believe. Nice lady but not sure I would repeat. Not the greatest BBBJ, lots of hand usage. She was on her way to an appt and was dressed nicely so idk if she just didn't want to get messy but it was lackluster overall.
-
08-31-22 20:07 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone experienced this MILF
-
08-31-22 19:25 #19601Senior Member

Posts: 77Jade Exxxotic
Anyone seen Jade recently? Trust profile says Miami currently. Curious about menu and roses. Let a brother know!










Reply With Quote




