Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 747 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 797 847 1247 1747 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19624

    Kennedi BKS

    Just had a recent visit with Kennedi from BKS and this was my first time seeing her. Set up session with scheduler Arrived at at Nice hotel and received the room number. A Beautiful sexy MILF is standing behind the door and I instantly think why did I wait so long to see her. We sat down and got comfortable and had some good conversation before the session begin. Besides being beautiful he body was natural and awesome. I will Definitely repeat and put her as one of my ATF, $$$ for the Hr.

  2. #19623

    Just sharing what I found out

    Quote Originally Posted by LykeDawg81  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, you would've been better off and post this..
    I didn't see her, she sent that pic by request. I was posting it since her pics online don't look too bad, but this is conveniently hidden. Sharing what I found.

  3. #19622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sarah Anderson maybe?

    She's been open to a lot of things. I'd try her.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Rare find indeed. I can't think of anyone who gets into that that's in town at the moment, but if you find one, let us know.

  4. #19621

    61

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Not much to look at but Absolutely!
    Sent you a PM Catz.

  5. #19620
    Quote Originally Posted by LykeDawg81  [View Original Post]
    Hey bro, you would've been better off and post this.

    💩 That's what she looks like.
    Right. I don't get why someone would pay for this. I mean, are you that lonely? The point is to tap hot girls, not some shut in from hoarders. Jesus.

  6. #19619
    Quote Originally Posted by APlan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I'm looking for a MILF with a decent face that is good at talking dirty and will take a load on the face with a big smile. Is that even a thing in this area? I don't even need the sex if she has a pretty face and a filthy mouth. I'd appreciate any guidance. Thanks.
    Rare find indeed. I can't think of anyone who gets into that that's in town at the moment, but if you find one, let us know.

  7. #19618
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    You could try Phoenix, she's definitely MILF material. Read my previous review on her.
    Unfortunately her GPS precludes any visit from me, good luck.

  8. #19617
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    61? Is she fun?
    Not much to look at but Absolutely!

  9. #19616
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    Overall not bad but here is a pic of what the pics online don't show. Past baby damage.
    Hey bro, you would've been better off and post this.

    💩 That's what she looks like.

  10. #19615
    Had an itch that needed scratching.

    Tried contacting "pbond654" aka Tanya https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...5-b1134523bd02.

    She started the "no cash because I've been robbed. Electronic or gift card only". So that ended that conversation.

    Then hit up "Back at it again" https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/069072524915.

    Similar experience to the others here. Short and a cute face, nice, but the body is just meh (no real tits and serious baby damage). Friend in the bathroom, mediocre CBJ, hemorrhoid so mish only. Really disappointing overall.

  11. #19614

    Rafaella Capri

    Saw on Tryst that Rafaella Capri is in town but it's actually her friend Carolina that is visiting. Anyone seen her?

  12. #19613

    Madison

    Has been reviewed before I believe. Nice lady but not sure I would repeat. Not the greatest BBBJ, lots of hand usage. She was on her way to an appt and was dressed nicely so idk if she just didn't want to get messy but it was lackluster overall.

  13. #19612

  14. #19611

    Jade Exxxotic

    Anyone seen Jade recently? Trust profile says Miami currently. Curious about menu and roses. Let a brother know!

  15. #19610

    E-ticket ride!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Headed to see Vickie tomorrow. PM me what I'm in for please. Thanks.
    As has been commented many time on this forum, she does not match the picture, they are out dated. With that being said she is a MILF, and she love sex. I mean really loves sex. I hope you are ready for a trip to the top of the moutain, then down the other side, its a ride!

    Have fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape