LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 24827
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18842

    Please post this in the ripoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX2099  [View Original Post]
    She got me too. I ignored every tingling sense in my body and walked up those steps and in the door.

    They have two adjacent apartments, first one has a camera taped above the door, too shitty and obvious for LE job I told myself. Should have not even opened the building door when I noticed it from the window.

    Anyways she cash and dashes, says she's just putting her purse up. I hear the apt door open and shut. A few seconds later there's a light knock at the door. "Hey she's waiting for you outside".

    Slim guy in a hoodie, not intimidating, but remember if they are willing to rip people off like this then they are probably prepared with a gun or knife, so not worth it if you think you can take them.

    Thought a lot about that driving home, because I know I coulda broke this dude in two if I was having a really bad day.

    Stay safe, avoid. Last 4: 4807.
    Please post this under rip offs. Thanks.

  2. #18841

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in ages, but she was always a good time!

  3. #18840

    Oldies but goodies

    Has anyone seen the following two recently? I know they've been spoken about on the forum but haven't heard too much about them lately.

    Roni.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177202697

    Kennedy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3172202061

  4. #18839

    Bella / Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHappy04  [View Original Post]
    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088
    She is real. I saw her maybe 6 ish months ago. She was incredibly patient and kind, also willing to accommodate. YMMV as others have reported less than stellar experiences.

  5. #18838

    Over 99.99999 %

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    She has known substance problems.
    Just about everyone of these chicks that are not old fat and ugly have a substance problem. Do you think they're selling pussy to buy supplies to make soap for the folks at the nursing home?

  6. #18837

    Stay away imo

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Alexis, I used to see her when she was skinnier. Now that she's chunky I'm not interested. I never had any issues with her. Some people said that her boyfriend robbed them and stuff like that.
    She has known substance problems.

  7. #18836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHappy04  [View Original Post]
    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088
    I tried to set something up with her today! We were texting fine in the morning but when I showed up to the hotel, those hotels by Shadeland, she stopped replying. So I just left. Hope you had better luck than me.

  8. #18835

    Bella aka Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHappy04  [View Original Post]
    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088
    She used to go by Alexis, I used to see her when she was skinnier. Now that she's chunky I'm not interested. I never had any issues with her. Some people said that her boyfriend robbed them and stuff like that.

  9. #18834

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668
    Her boyfriend overdosed and died earlier this month and she was with him but took off. So there's a lot of drama going on with that right now with his family. Couple years ago she was skinnier and hot and a good fuck. I haven't fucked around with her for a few years.

  10. #18833
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668
    I spoke with her over the phone, and exchanged a few texts, but unfortunately our schedules didn't sink up at the time.

    She seemed real enough, and I do plan to reach out to her again.

  11. #18832

    Roxie

    Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668

  12. #18831

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHappy04  [View Original Post]
    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088
    It's probably been a few years when I saw her, but she is real. I think there's been mixed reviews a few months back.

  13. #18830

    Bella?

    Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088

  14. #18829

    Good for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpie  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki contacted her chatted a bit came to an agreement. Then needs 120 sent to her. When called her out on it. She then says she needs it for her room she has been staying in for 4. 5 months. Sounds like a scammer to me. Change my mind.
    Unfortunately, there must be a lot of fools falling for this scam. I'm shocked by how many girls want a deposit or a booking fee. Even if its just 10 bucks. Don't do it. BTW, I've heard that you didn't miss anything with Nikki. One review said she didn't want to take her top off and when she finally did, pancake tits.

  15. #18828

    Deposit required

    https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki contacted her chatted a bit came to an agreement. Then needs 120 sent to her. When called her out on it. She then says she needs it for her room she has been staying in for 4. 5 months. Sounds like a scammer to me. Change my mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape