Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 871 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 849 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by JustALil  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Thanks for the info. But where did you see the add or please give a little more info so I can find the place. You can also DM, if you want. Thanks.
    Ouch! What was the name of the provider? I was told it was 140 for an hour.

  2. #7844
    I avoid busy times because I find different places have different levels of discretion in how they handle customers encountering each other. I hate coming up on some other customer.

    I still remember another customer who handled it so well. I silently appreciated it. It was at goldfinger, and I was being walked out to the lobby while he was waiting there. Bad move goldfinger . He stood up and faced the wall. As if to say "fine, if the parlor won't give us privacy and discretion, I'll give it to both of us. ".

    Class move.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyRava  [View Original Post]
    I see posts saying the masseuse was in her 20's all the time, but everywhere I go they're 40-50. Am I doing things wrong in general?

    I've tended to go places on weeknights. Should I wait until the weekend and go during the day?

    If I try to think of things from a business perspective, I guess it makes the most sense to put the most attractive girls to work during the busiest times when they're most likely to be seen and generate repeat clients.

    Part of the reason I went during "off-times" to begin with was to avoid getting girls who had been too busy with a lot of customers before me, but you'd think I'd eventually have lucked out with a younger girl working a weekday shift at least once by now.

  3. #7843

    Generalities

    I see posts saying the masseuse was in her 20's all the time, but everywhere I go they're 40-50. Am I doing things wrong in general?

    I've tended to go places on weeknights. Should I wait until the weekend and go during the day?

    If I try to think of things from a business perspective, I guess it makes the most sense to put the most attractive girls to work during the busiest times when they're most likely to be seen and generate repeat clients.

    Part of the reason I went during "off-times" to begin with was to avoid getting girls who had been too busy with a lot of customers before me, but you'd think I'd eventually have lucked out with a younger girl working a weekday shift at least once by now.

  4. #7842

    Havana cont.

    Hey, Thanks for the info. But where did you see the add or please give a little more info so I can find the place. You can also DM, if you want. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire  [View Original Post]
    Heard about this spot in Downey called Havana. Called up there and set up an appointment. I arrived and paid $80 for the hour. Was placed in a nice room, nothing too impressive but decent. Stripped down laid on the table. In walks in this sexy Latina with a big round booty, thin waist, and nice rack. Good hourglass figure. Before we start she asks if I had been there before. I said no and she quoted me her price. For an hour Nuru it was $200. That included touching her and a happy finish. Normally I'd say no to the price but she was a knockout so said "what the hell, why not! I made the right choice. She proceeds to give a very sensual Nuru massage. Rubbing her nude body across mine, caressing me with her tjts. Teasing me and rubbing the key spots of a man. No shyness whatsoever from her. I flip over and she gives a good HJ, stroking the sack and all. Finishing on her face. All in all was a great time. Pricey but worth it. She walks me out and on the way introduces me to the other girls. This place has got some good looking products. Will repeat again!

  5. #7841

    New to the area, looking for recommendations

    Will be visiting LA next week, staying near the Vermont square area and was hoping to find a good lmp or AMP to hit while I'm there. Looking for a decent massage and either HE or BBBJ, not interested in full service, any info would be appreciated!

  6. #7840

    New to LA, recommendations?

    Going to be visiting next week, staying near the Vermont square neighborhood and was hoping to find an lmp or AMP worth checking out. I was hoping for a decent massage and he or BBBJ but not interested in full service, any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

  7. #7839
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngbaoan123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the top class review. Interested in trying out Vivienne. Just curious how do you decide how much to tip? I usually tip the same amount as house fee at AMP. Not sure how to price these expensive session but don't want to spend total of $700 just for a HJ.
    No tip is required at the temple just some k.

  8. #7838

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Here are my notes from temple of bliss, la staff:

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/queen-love-2/

    Owns the joint. Apparently has a long term immune deficiency. Is nuts and take 50% of the action. Has a bad vibe on the level of Charles Manson in a recording studio.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/luxy-star/

    Executive vice president of global initiatives. Has been here for 10 years. Getting a handjob from her is kind of like going to olive garden with your sister. You would go again just for the breadsticks. In her defense she does show you her fucken cooter. Most girls here will not show their growler.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishtar-mera/

    Preternatural real tits. So sexy I would cut off both my hands if she promised to use them to finger herself. Is on some other level when it comes to reality. Totally dissociative during the handjob. Is looking to take over as the queen's consigliere. But great tits.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/mira/

    I have no idea who this is. She needs to start an eating disorder to lose weight.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/shantara-2/

    Does not appeal to me. Looks like someone needs to scrub her she looks dirty. Also, not even a clinically acceptable thigh gap.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/sara-swati/

    Like 40 or something. Really good fake tits and will let you fuck them. But she is going to die soon. She does not belong at the temple, she belongs at sunrise assisted living.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/aura-sophia/

    Sweaty fat middle eastern girl who must have a blood alcohol resting. 2 useless.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/scarlett-grace/

    Have not seen her. Has some kind of Portuguese accent. Fuck that. Has hairy legs. Fuck that too.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/bhumi-devi/

    Horrifying. Stay away. Details available via PM.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/marie-stella/

    Trying to figure out who this was. Is over 30 so probably not worth it.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ka-monique/

    The ugliest girl at the temple that if have seen. Has like a stink to her. Gross.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/leela-suri/

    Sexy. Rushes the program. Hates her job. Good service if you have a port of Los Angeles size backorder.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/angelica/

    Saw her in person when I was getting services from someone else. Is as big as the entire staff of the view. Has horrible tattoos. Has guys rating her on maps of rub. Avoid.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/zoe-athena/

    Extremely upsetting. Has marfan's syndrome so that is incredibly sexy. Is lit and high AF but in a benzo way and is not into it. But a looker for sure.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/bella-la-rosa/

    Never seen her. Too fat. The nose ring makes her look like a bull.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ishwari-swan/

    Have seen some reports of her porn activities and I scromited.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/crystal-leilani/

    Is apparently a porn star. I saw a video of her talking about the industry. As amusing as watching the FBI director discuss laptops.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/radha-rose/

    Chonky girl who should be cleaning houses.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/juliette/

    I have not been able to see her. She is a jedi. She is a total sex pot, a degen type. Nice fat ass on a thin frame. I will report back.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/isis-sara/

    Looks crazy. Looks like the guy from soft white underbelly was like, no, you are too fucked up. I will not see her. No interest.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/vivienne/

    Way way delusional about her sexiness. I will see her again because she gets pants less and has no problem edging me. If she does tattoo removal she is a jedi.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/kali-maya/

    This is a handjob joint not a mother's group.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/rebekah-dakini/

    May be non binary. Boring handjob. Like both of us almost fell asleep.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ali-jewel/

    Good body even with the light pooch. But kind of like a bullet train. Far away and getting farther. Not a good experience.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/ajaya-flor/

    We have a team working on this. Will report back.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/nikea-nikole/

    More false advertising than a lead generation service. I thought she would be some burnt out white hippie who had her soul crushed when burning man was cancelled. In reality she is this dark shrimpy sort of girl. Does have a great body and great collar bone but needs some attitude adjustment abdn ball handling lessons.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/annaliese/

    Has a juicy ass like a watermelon at Gelsons. I will try her again. She tried to upcharge me for grabbing that fucken ass.

    https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/akasha/

    Not impressive at all. Looks like a girl who works at an Avis car rental counter in Nashville.

    I will do the rest later.
    Thanks for the top class review. Interested in trying out Vivienne. Just curious how do you decide how much to tip? I usually tip the same amount as house fee at AMP. Not sure how to price these expensive session but don't want to spend total of $700 just for a HJ.

  9. #7837

    Aromatherapy Spa

    Any info on Aromatherapy Spa in strip mall on Melrose, near Vine?

  10. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    That sound you will hear tomorrow around 10 am when Goldfinger reopens will be the sound of mongers racing to the remodeled shitter at Goldfinger. There has been some renovations and the place was closed this week.
    Saw a sign and it appears it has re-opened with new management. Never been there but have driven by it 1000's of times.

    Any recommendations who to see?

  11. #7835
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I woke up sore and was craving that which is pretty much impossible to find: An actual good massage with a good HE afterwards. I decided to try out a new place and am here to report that while I didn't find what I wanted, I found something that was still pretty nice.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22504974.html

    While I'm still taking it all in my masseuse walks in and tells me to get comfortable. She's a legit beauty. She's not the girl in the pictures, but she has the same body. Hispanic, early 30's, huge natural DD's, beautiful plump ass. I lay on the bed face down and she starts the massage. Honestly, a terrible massage that lasted like 3 minutes before she's done pretending and grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. She tells me to turn over, puts the condom on, and we get down to business.

    We start reverse cowgirl, then missionary, and finally doggy. There's a huge mirror in the room and she's constantly checking herself out in it, like she loves watching herself get fucked. I don't know how much this matters to some of you, but she has a great personality that made it really fun. She's obviously very proud of her body and insists that you grope her and enjoy it while you're fucking her. One thing I will note is that there was a bit of a rush towards the end, since I only paid the house the 30 min fee, but other than that a pretty good experience.
    Sounds fun. Did you remember her name or did you notice if others are of equal beauty?

  12. #7834
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rem

    Quote Originally Posted by Jignesh  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I was in the city just for a day. Meetings got over by 5 and flight wasn't scheduled until much later. Getting bored at the airport was looking for a taco truck and a MP at the same time. Found two next to each other.

    Kikes Tacos on Inglewood / Lennox and Won Accu in front of it. Tacos were great, I should have tipped more.

    Mami said closing time. Google says they close at 10 pm, but they close at 8 p, only 30 minutes possible. 60 for 30 at counter. I don't know what's typical for LA, but the room and setup felt like I was somewhere in SE Asia. After a 5 minute wait, in comes Alexa, mid-30's, Latina with good English, meat in the right places. Had a mask on. After 30 seconds of tickling and scratching her fingers on my back asked what I need. $.2 for FS. Since I wasn't going to get any massage out of her, went for it. Nice, skilled BBJ, could have made me cum if I let her. Flat tummy, thick thighs, she rode me a bit, but the fun part was riding her mish and doggy, her bums were like that of a baby. LOL.
    In your dream, just to confirm, this was BBBBBBBJ. No cover? I mean, if you can recall, I know you were dreaming.

  13. #7833

    Tacos near LAX

    I had a dream that I was in the city just for a day. Meetings got over by 5 and flight wasn't scheduled until much later. Getting bored at the airport was looking for a taco truck and a MP at the same time. Found two next to each other.

    Kikes Tacos on Inglewood / Lennox and Won Accu in front of it. Tacos were great, I should have tipped more.

    Mami said closing time. Google says they close at 10 pm, but they close at 8 p, only 30 minutes possible. 60 for 30 at counter. I don't know what's typical for LA, but the room and setup felt like I was somewhere in SE Asia. After a 5 minute wait, in comes Alexa, mid-30's, Latina with good English, meat in the right places. Had a mask on. After 30 seconds of tickling and scratching her fingers on my back asked what I need. $.2 for FS. Since I wasn't going to get any massage out of her, went for it. Nice, skilled BBJ, could have made me cum if I let her. Flat tummy, thick thighs, she rode me a bit, but the fun part was riding her mish and doggy, her bums were like that of a baby. LOL.

    She reminded me her name, we talked a bit about the neighborhood afterwards. I was still hoping I will get some sort of head massage or caressing, but that's just me daydreaming.

    Given that there are very few reports around LAX, thought I will contribute this one. Stay safe and happy mongering dream.

  14. #7832
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Dry wall

    That sound you will hear tomorrow around 10 am when Goldfinger reopens will be the sound of mongers racing to the remodeled shitter at Goldfinger. There has been some renovations and the place was closed this week.

  15. #7831

    Havana In Downey

    Heard about this spot in Downey called Havana. Called up there and set up an appointment. I arrived and paid $80 for the hour. Was placed in a nice room, nothing too impressive but decent. Stripped down laid on the table. In walks in this sexy Latina with a big round booty, thin waist, and nice rack. Good hourglass figure. Before we start she asks if I had been there before. I said no and she quoted me her price. For an hour Nuru it was $200. That included touching her and a happy finish. Normally I'd say no to the price but she was a knockout so said "what the hell, why not! I made the right choice. She proceeds to give a very sensual Nuru massage. Rubbing her nude body across mine, caressing me with her tjts. Teasing me and rubbing the key spots of a man. No shyness whatsoever from her. I flip over and she gives a good HJ, stroking the sack and all. Finishing on her face. All in all was a great time. Pricey but worth it. She walks me out and on the way introduces me to the other girls. This place has got some good looking products. Will repeat again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape