Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 24827
-
09-01-22 14:04 #18842Senior Member

Posts: 456Please post this in the ripoffs
Please post this under rip offs. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GTX2099
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:53 #18841Senior Member

Posts: 578Kennedy
I haven't seen her in ages, but she was always a good time!
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 10:52 #18840Senior Member

Posts: 189Oldies but goodies
Has anyone seen the following two recently? I know they've been spoken about on the forum but haven't heard too much about them lately.
Roni.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177202697
Kennedy.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3172202061
-
08-31-22 23:47 #18839Regular Member

Posts: 4Bella / Alexis
She is real. I saw her maybe 6 ish months ago. She was incredibly patient and kind, also willing to accommodate. YMMV as others have reported less than stellar experiences.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 20:28 #18838Senior Member

Posts: 961Over 99.99999 %
Just about everyone of these chicks that are not old fat and ugly have a substance problem. Do you think they're selling pussy to buy supplies to make soap for the folks at the nursing home?
Originally Posted by AGuyHere87
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 19:23 #18837Senior Member

Posts: 34Stay away imo
She has known substance problems.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:56 #18836Senior Member

Posts: 134No luck
I tried to set something up with her today! We were texting fine in the morning but when I showed up to the hotel, those hotels by Shadeland, she stopped replying. So I just left. Hope you had better luck than me.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 17:26 #18835Senior Member

Posts: 808Bella aka Alexis
She used to go by Alexis, I used to see her when she was skinnier. Now that she's chunky I'm not interested. I never had any issues with her. Some people said that her boyfriend robbed them and stuff like that.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 17:24 #18834Senior Member

Posts: 808I know her
Her boyfriend overdosed and died earlier this month and she was with him but took off. So there's a lot of drama going on with that right now with his family. Couple years ago she was skinnier and hot and a good fuck. I haven't fucked around with her for a few years.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 16:45 #18833Senior Member

Posts: 350I spoke with her over the phone, and exchanged a few texts, but unfortunately our schedules didn't sink up at the time.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
She seemed real enough, and I do plan to reach out to her again.
-
08-31-22 16:12 #18832Senior Member

Posts: 189Roxie
Has anyone here had any experience with Roxie? I kind of want to go to her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6505/46809622
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...5/407220180668
-
08-31-22 12:48 #18831Regular Member

Posts: 18Real
It's probably been a few years when I saw her, but she is real. I think there's been mixed reviews a few months back.
Originally Posted by BigHappy04
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 08:22 #18830Regular Member

Posts: 9Bella?
Seems to good to be true, but wanted to check. Anyone know anything about her?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/610694937088
-
08-30-22 21:30 #18829Senior Member

Posts: 222Good for you
Unfortunately, there must be a lot of fools falling for this scam. I'm shocked by how many girls want a deposit or a booking fee. Even if its just 10 bucks. Don't do it. BTW, I've heard that you didn't miss anything with Nikki. One review said she didn't want to take her top off and when she finally did, pancake tits.
Originally Posted by Stumpie
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 18:31 #18828Regular Member

Posts: 22Deposit required
https://tryst.link/escort/mz-nikki contacted her chatted a bit came to an agreement. Then needs 120 sent to her. When called her out on it. She then says she needs it for her room she has been staying in for 4. 5 months. Sounds like a scammer to me. Change my mind.











Reply With Quote





