Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 30814
-
08-31-22 15:46 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 247Vickie
Headed to see Vickie tomorrow. PM me what I'm in for please. Thanks.
-
08-31-22 15:28 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 28Greek With Sarah
Did you do greek with Sarah? Was it extra? Is she out of the same spot as Staci? Did you do BBJ or everything covered?
Originally Posted by RatDog8020
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 15:02 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 33Had the chance to meet them both I believed the had changed the numbers but they both very real, have their own rules but the dream with each one was amazing.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:31 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 129Some hidden baby damage
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
Overall not bad but here is a pic of what the pics online don't show. Past baby damage.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:10 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 122Crabtree
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/817653539157
Any info on this one? Thanks.
-
08-31-22 12:11 #19604Senior Member

Posts: 234Report
Great report, and thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry for the results!
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 11:46 #19603Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Anna8891
Hey there NightTraveler, I am unfamiliar with stg but will check it out. I've only recently starting providing in the Triangle. If there's a girl out there that looks like me I need to find her so we can offer 2 girl dates. Send me her info please.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 07:35 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 186No roaming
I had one tell me once that she had gotten torn from rough anal and asked me if I wanted to see it. I declined.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 07:17 #19601Senior Member

Posts: 120Appreciate this info
Now I know what I'm not missing.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 05:39 #19600Senior Member

Posts: 260Back at it again on STG
Saw this one recently: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/069072524915.
Off capital. She's about 5-2 short, cute face (it went downhill from there) but has an oversized beer gut or baby damaged belly, quite the turn off. She double booked so everything was a rush, one of my biggest irritants. Had a female friend in the bathroom, yuck, CBJ was very toothy. It would start to feel good and the the scrape, EEEK. Stuck her ass up by my face while CBJ but NO roaming. Said she had a large hemorrhoid. YUCK turn off. Would only do one position because of said hemorrhoid. I went more limp every time she said it. She kept tryig to hurry me so she could see the next guy. Couldn't finish. Terrible experience, won't repeat.
-
08-31-22 01:03 #19599Senior Member

Posts: 88100 roses for qv, 120 roses for hh, 200 roses for hr.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 16:55 #19598Senior Member

Posts: 97"But I sleep there"
Heh, reminds me of the "but I poop from there" meme.
Thanks for the review, a shame about addiction, she's pretty damned cute.
-
08-30-22 16:45 #19597Senior Member

Posts: 283Try Phoenix
You could try Phoenix, she's definitely MILF material. Read my previous review on her.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:34 #19596Senior Member

Posts: 65Iso
Hey all, I'm looking for a MILF with a decent face that is good at talking dirty and will take a load on the face with a big smile. Is that even a thing in this area? I don't even need the sex if she has a pretty face and a filthy mouth. I'd appreciate any guidance. Thanks.
-
08-30-22 14:21 #19595Senior Member

Posts: 215Utr
61? Is she fun?
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





