Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 17942
-
08-31-22 16:28 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 147Utr
She'd fit right in on stg. Fat, fat and more fat.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 16:22 #11206Senior Member

Posts: 87Better be min. Donation for a beast like that.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 16:18 #11205Senior Member

Posts: 87Kyra
She told me she had an unfortunate incident which caused her to be sketched out, I verified, and it was true. Had only one encounter, but would enjoy a repeat. If she could be more comfortable and less like a cornered rabbit we both might enjoy ourselves.
Originally Posted by SilentName1
[View Original Post]
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--lady-in-the-streets-freak-in/119249730568
-
08-31-22 16:11 #11204Regular Member

Posts: 8Kristen
I don't know any UTR girls, but Kristen is on Nicholasville so its at least closer to you than most girls.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content
-
08-31-22 15:51 #11203Senior Member

Posts: 87Nikki
Saw her a few months ago, was supposed to be incal but when I got there she directed me to a public restroom. It was kind of secluded so I took plunge. Head game was consistant with the sensus and k9 was over shortly after because the thrill of public arena. Not the best provider but something about her has my interest. Would repeat if she has a room, would like to see her squirt. Speaking of, any mongers know a good squirter or into water sports? Beside dark fairy LOL.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:13 #11202Regular Member

Posts: 8Info
Does anyone know anything about this lady?
I saw her a few times years ago and it looks like she is back.
But I haven't been able to get in touch with her.
https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ole-30-1471324
-
08-31-22 11:10 #11201Senior Member

Posts: 353UTR MILF looking for a few regulars
Been seeing her for a while.
Utr only she will not advertise.
Sweet girl.
Seniors only, no one over 55 prefers younger.
1/2 South lexington.
-
08-31-22 05:52 #11200Senior Member

Posts: 119Cody- Nope
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/793556058368
"I know I don't want it" going forward. Have seen her periodically over the past several years. Service has run both ends of the spectrum between good to fair. She once ghosted me. Last visit was fair at best. Probably will not be back unless in a pinch. Service was very lackluster. In the past skills were good but seemed disinterested this visit. Would not recommend.
-
08-30-22 01:09 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 51I know it sux hell I miss her too but it's kinda shitty putting someone's personal business out there. I said she alluded to it to ease some of the speculation. Just wish her luck and if she comes back around great, if not, good for her. I don't mean to sound like a dick if I came across that way.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:44 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 360Allie / kyra
Can't post link but here is the title.
Classy but nasty 😜 🌻128171;10024; 859 559 2768.27 years old.
-
08-29-22 14:48 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 33Second this
Same here. Please share with me as well!
Originally Posted by GuvnerFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:40 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 135Hannah vs. Hailey
Not sure if this will help or further confuse the issue. The Hailey, or Haley, I knew was a little taller and much thinner than Hannah. She had long brown hair and numerous tattoos. Specifically, a large one on her thigh. She had a thousand yard stare from the Percocet. She was Lyric's roommate for awhile in a skanky townhouse in Woodhill. Back in the winter, she was working out of extended stay behind James Motor Co. I think she's from Georgetown and / or Maysville. Her rate of 2 per hour was much better than Hannah's, especially since she had better service and was much better looking.
Originally Posted by Buet2
[View Original Post]
Hannah is from Bowling Green by way of Louisville. She's a recovering heroin addict and has probably relapsed. Her body and skills are okay, but definitely not worth the donation requested. You can get the same, possibly better, for 2 or less from the usual suspects LOL! Hunt well gentleman!
-
08-29-22 13:27 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 46I second this. I've been seeing her for awhile now. Always a good time with her.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:24 #11194Senior Member

Posts: 119Allie
Another favorite. Easy set up. Always dependable on time, clean, excellent skills. A little on the plump side but overlooked with excellent attitude and skills. Great head game.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/?keywords=allie
-
08-29-22 13:17 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 563Donation?
Would you mind sharing her donation rates here or by PM?
Originally Posted by MikeAdams1982
[View Original Post]
Take care and be safe!










Reply With Quote





