Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So do you have more detail did you seee her. Was she different looking than the pics.
    I saw her a few years ago, she is much heavier than I prefer. And older. She did her job well, I wouldn't repeat.

  2. #17050

    Pocket sized Nikki

    Has anyone dreamt of her?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/706298814590

    Thanks.

  3. #17049
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy9244  [View Original Post]
    Worth the cost of admission?
    Chatty and not all there. Nice but off, a bit uncomfortable for me. Ok service, a little pricey for what it's worth.

  4. #17048
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRobert  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, good communication, pics are accurate, decent sensual massage. She's very chatty. Sometimes too chatty. Works out of a house in Middletown. Ok Neighborhood.
    Worth the cost of admission?

  5. #17047
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRobert  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, good communication, pics are accurate, decent sensual massage. She's very chatty. Sometimes too chatty. Works out of a house in Middletown. Ok Neighborhood.
    Worth the cost of admission?

  6. #17046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Big Boob Danielle Preggo

    Danielle is accepting visitors and asked me to share digits with trusted seniors only. I really would prefer if she posted something herself but she contacted me on FB, so If you like preggos and and have her number give her a call or message me.

    Stay safe.

  7. #17045

    Adult fun

    Finally got the chance to spend time with this one. Everything was covered which I don't like. Daty was nice and clean, CBJ was actually good, then doggie. I think she's skinner than her pictures, she had a very nice and small ass. I really enjoyed the view. She was very sweet and nice, I would see her again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/056749546670

  8. #17044
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy9244  [View Original Post]
    Any j do on this one? Very responsive to texts! https://tryst.link/escort/annie-girl.
    I've seen her twice, good communication, pics are accurate, decent sensual massage. She's very chatty. Sometimes too chatty. Works out of a house in Middletown. Ok Neighborhood.

  9. #17043

    Sarah

    I've see. Sarah a couple of times. Good BBBJ but definitely going at it to get you to finish ASAP. No kissing, no FIV, no DATY, in fact her words were the only thing that touches this (pointing to her pussy) is that (pointing to my dick). I've seen others that say she allows a lot more with them. Maybe she's not into me enough. Still nice enough and convenient for me to go back. BTW her $60 deal is just BBBJ. Just a heads up (pun intended) so you are aware going into it. Be safe and have fun.

  10. #17042

    Apologies. I fucked up my own link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    This Sarah:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...8/835740066922

    Easy communications and yes, she is sweet in person. Very good head and responsive to direction, enjoyed DATY quite a lot. I felt a bit rushed, more in an eager sense than a get it over with.

    Lesson to me- go for the 20 min. If I repeat.
    That's me, posting a wrong review. I saw the more commonly known Sarah in this ad:

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/224391067050

    I stand by that review, and regret causing confusion.

  11. #17041
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty bad. She is a good service provider if you can get past the looks. I'm a no.
    Ok. So do you have more detail did you seee her. Was she different looking than the pics.

  12. #17040

    Rip Off MsSexyB on Seeking or MsSexyBritt on SB

    I haven't posted in a while, but just want to warn everyone about MsSexyB on Seeking or MsSexyBritt on SB. There were a bunch of red flags, but I ignored them and should have left as soon as I saw her. She's at a hotel in Xenia. The room is a mess and stank of cig smoke. She said she has a guy friend roommate, but he moved out, although there's a lot of guy stuff in the room. She's three times bigger than her picture and half her teeth are missing. That's why she's not smiling on any of her pictures. She wanted the money up front to pay for the room. Ok whatever. When she got back to the room, she needed to use the restroom. She told me to get comfy, but for some reason my spider senses were going off, so I stayed clothed. And what do you know a couple of minutes later, someone was pounding on the door. She opened the door and some short fat f*cker wants his room back or to get his stuff out of the room. They were arguing so I stepped out of the room and left. The guy didn't have any beef on me because he figured that I could knock him out with one punch. She texted me when I was gone and said she has not idea he would stop by. Yeah right.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-47da1a1a0f7b

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...53bd0f35fb2c05
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MsSexyB.jpg‎   MsSexyBritt.jpg‎  

  13. #17039

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad. Definitely in my wheelhouse. Reached out a couple times no response. Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...l-fun/48973570
    She looks pretty bad. She is a good service provider if you can get past the looks. I'm a no.

  14. #17038

    Hearts

    Hearts who was introduced by Tits and ass in Spades. Has anyone seen Hearts recently? I've tried a few times and haven't heard back from her which wasn't my usual experience with her.

  15. #17037

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape