Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22190
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    My ATF was Sonja in Herndon, and my #2 was Victoria in Manassas. I like a sensual massage from a pretty and nice woman. I don't care about or want FS. I like easy scheduling and I'm not really attracted to Asian ladies. Caucasian or Latina preferred. Anyone have any local recs for me?
    I'm going to bump this post because I still haven't found anyone and maybe there are some new arrivals in the last 2 years.

  2. #22189
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    If anyone knows their whereabouts?

    Hannah used to work with Leya out of a condo in Reston, Ina also worked there for a short time, but lost contact.

    PM is fine and as always Thanks in advance.
    WOW. Those are some names from many years ago.

    Ina, who was also in the group of girls in that condo, told me many months ago that leya is retired, married and has kids. As far as she knows, All the other girls from that group are all out of that area. Ina and Leya are cousins. Ina is still active and in Leesburg.

  3. #22188

    Any info on Filipinas Leya or Hannah

    If anyone knows their whereabouts?

    Hannah used to work with Leya out of a condo in Reston, Ina also worked there for a short time, but lost contact.

    PM is fine and as always Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_57909a0384fa0.jpg‎   main_570e05b483ead.jpg‎  

  4. #22187

    Lin Tysons

    She now works out of the same place as Pim, but does not know her. She has an awesome body.

    She is about 5 foot 6. Rail thin. Boobs are small but natural. I would guess that she is around 30.

    Great massage, great nuru, no other extas for me. I asked. She is just here temporarily.

    Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNon75  [View Original Post]
    I was disappointed too when she sent the address, but I was too far into visiting her to call off the visit. She is worth the trip.

    I am still hoping a Fairfax provider will appear to fill the void after Cherry moved back to Thailand.

    Justin.

  5. #22186

    OK, I'll bite

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Cherry didn't move back to Thailand. She's just operating under a different name.
    OK what is her name now and location now?

    She is a jewel.

    Same phone?

    Thanks from all her admirers!

    HG2.

  6. #22185

    LC Vienna

    TOFTT today and tried LC. Dropped in without calling after a stop at VIP. Wasn't interested in what I was seeing there so bailed and headed to LC. Katie was only one there and she greeted me with a big beautiful smile. Guessing early 50's, was short with natural D's. Massage was good. First 20 minutes was back walking followed by nice firm hands for remainder. On the flip she was friendly and accommodating. Not having much luck these days finding younger providers and feeling like I might have to take a break for a while as the ones I'm finding aren't really my thing. Any intel on some younger talent in NOVA would be appreciated.

  7. #22184

    New World Spa

    Checked out New World Spa / New World Therapy. Got Miki or Micky, a petite Chinese lady in her 50's. Opted for 30 minutes with TS for 60. TS was decent and thorough. Massage was lacking unfortunately. She lightly pressed her hands on my back for a few minutes before asking if I wanted more. I lifted my hips up for easy access and got little junior tugged on.

    On the flip she asked 60 for a standard finish with OTC roaming. I negotiated down to 40 for standard finish only since I wasn't interested for the extras with her. The finish was decent. Miki slowly edged me until I finished.

    Probably wouldn't repeat. I try to avoid AMPs since you never know who you're going to get at an unfamiliar location. I tend to see the Thai independents on occasion since I at least know what to expect.

    Summary.

    Name: Miki / Micky.

    Appearance: 6 w / mask, 5 w / o mask.

    TS: 7.

    Massage: 4.

    Repeat: No.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22531922.html

  8. #22183

    Reeya / Raya

    This is Reeya or Raya (she goes by another name too). Gives a descent massage (6. 5-7 rating) for $120 and then will charge you $60 for a release. Last time I saw her was far from pleasant. YMMV but I'd avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesHome  [View Original Post]
    There is that provider over near fair oaks but her prices are steep without that killer body cherry had. Sophia in fair oaks reminds me of a hood rat and is a little too big for me. This one looks promising if the pics are real. Mclean is a little bit off the path for me but I need to make a appointment with this one. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...527691459.html.

  9. #22182

    New name. Same great taste

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNon75  [View Original Post]
    I was disappointed too when she sent the address, but I was too far into visiting her to call off the visit. She is worth the trip.

    I am still hoping a Fairfax provider will appear to fill the void after Cherry moved back to Thailand.

    Justin.
    Cherry didn't move back to Thailand. She's just operating under a different name.

  10. #22181
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNon75  [View Original Post]
    I was disappointed too when she sent the address, but I was too far into visiting her to call off the visit. She is worth the trip.

    I am still hoping a Fairfax provider will appear to fill the void after Cherry moved back to Thailand.

    Justin.
    There is that provider over near fair oaks but her prices are steep without that killer body cherry had. Sophia in fair oaks reminds me of a hood rat and is a little too big for me. This one looks promising if the pics are real. Mclean is a little bit off the path for me but I need to make a appointment with this one. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...527691459.html.

  11. #22180

    Lin: Fairfax. Tysons

    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to see her this week in Fairfax. Tysons is too far for me.
    I was disappointed too when she sent the address, but I was too far into visiting her to call off the visit. She is worth the trip.

    I am still hoping a Fairfax provider will appear to fill the void after Cherry moved back to Thailand.

    Justin.

  12. #22179
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNon75  [View Original Post]
    I visited her yesterday and I concur with Parker70's assessment.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fairfax/22550944.html

    She has recently taken up residence at a very familiar landing spot in Tyson's. The massage was ok, a little scattered, a little deep at times. There didn't feel like there was much of a flow. About 30 minutes into the massage the teasing began and that's where the experience turned for the better. A lot of reaching under, teasing of the boys, sliding down the crack. I lifted my hips to provide easier access and to non-verbally encourage her to do more. It was wonderful and torture at the same time. Finally, the magic words: "You can turn over now".

    After the flip, the quick rub of my front side and she began teasing some more. She climbed on the table between my legs and draped her hair over me as she slid up to my chest and down past my standing member. She added a few strokes here and there and then asked if I would like her to take care of Jr. Yes please. Off came the dress and she presented her perfect body.

    She stood by the side of the table and began stroking jr. And rubbing the boys. I explored her body. After I finished she cleaned us both up and then got back on the table for some thai stretching. She's small, but strong. She does a good job and but seeing and feeling her little naked body on me was the best part of the final act.

    A quick shower, a hug and a promise to come back soon. She has potential to give a really good massage. I will repeat and I do recommend. I don't know if there is an expanded menu, I wasn't pushing as it was my first visit with her.

    Massage - 5.
    Body - 10.
    Face - 7.
    Ending - 8.

    Happy Hunting!
    ~Justin
    Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to see her this week in Fairfax. Tysons is too far for me.

  13. #22178

    A King at the Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe123  [View Original Post]
    I get it. No FS or BJ. But is your previous description accurate (see below)? P2P, edging, and grinding sounds like fun.

    "Off came her dress and she quoted me 100 for DATY / DATO. She wouldn't take 80. I agreed as at this point, I might as well sample her since I'm there already. She is shaven and she enjoyed my DATY, having convulsed when she came. I clean her a-hole as well, which she seemed to enjoyed. She said to bring more money next time but she would include P2 P for the 100 tip rate. She did a nice edging and then grinded away and she was amazed how long I was able to hold off until popping."
    Visited the location per my previous inquiry. I think of this area as only NOVA finishes, which for me is cool. I prefer a good massage from a nice-looking provider with some ST and maybe a L1 finish. The outside of the location is a bit strange, with other businesses to the right and left. It fits in with some other spa or salon businesses next door. Parking was a bit tight, but I got lucky. I booked the hour and got a nice TS. House fee was 0. 8. MT Celine was small thin with long dark hair. Body nice and could be younger. Mask remained on the full time. I suspect her age would show without the mask. Massage was pretty good with LOTS of oil. I almost felt like saying, "You're wasting your oil and not going to make a profit in the long term. " The massage was good enough that I feel like this spa could be legit, so it felt awkward expecting anything. The phone was ringing constantly, and I believe that she was a solo MT, so she had to answer the phone. I think that they were mostly robocalls. Welcome to the club! Eventually, we transitioned to ST and the flip. I requested the birthday suite for 1. 0. Nice small bottom and top. I typically can last forever, which is typically annoying for most providers. But she had a great technique when on the table, and her body was blocking my view. I wanted to see to give other MT's some tips, but then it felt too good. She joked that junior would be too large and require an ambulance if she tried more. More services might be available but I expect not much more, especially working solo, answering the phone and door. Nice personality and chatty. I would visit weekly to work out the kinks if the location was convenient. I would recommend but would rather keep this place a secret. However, that's not the purpose of these posts, and I rely on my fellow mongers for good tips and reviews. Be well and take good care.

  14. #22177

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaWestgate  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good place. Any recommendations guys?
    Check out the Maryland PG County forum for one location. Note that the MT's tend to be on the larger side, as compared to other ethnicities.

  15. #22176
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesHome  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I went to CS in Ffx and there was a super cute new girl working there. Mid 20's, good English, thin with large B's. Good attitude, eager to please, standard nova and lots of roaming. I'd pay anything for FS but seems to not be on the menu.

    My second dream was at DFS down the road. Not sure where she learned from but thought her goal was to tear JR off. Worst HJ ever. Won't be going back.
    CS=Comfort Spot?

    Do you remember the name of the provider in your dream?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape