Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 32161
-
08-15-22 13:11 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 477Sidequests.
So my main goal appears to be hunting down ACS and AMPs in order to find out this hidden spa in Arlington blvd.
I've been texting random ACS ads in the area hoping for one of them to give me this address but after 6-7 attempts I came up dry.
But, Unwavered I dug up an old bedpage ad number that I thought could be the right place. Negative. But the address they did give me was for a massage place on Main Street in FFX. I well versed in the AMPs in the area, or at least I thought I was. This one was new to me and they don't seem to advertise so I figured what the hell and made my way there. Wasn't the main goal but I felt liked I earned the hiatus.
So this place is in an medical office plaza right next to a HS located all the way in the back. The place has a camera located on the outside with a dingy sign that's simply read "health massage spa" I enter in here and there's a lobby with 2 doors, and 2 more cameras. I thought it a bit overkill, but I figured that's a good sign to letting you know that extras are offered so I rang the bell to the door on the left and a cute middle aged Chinese lady answered the door sporting short shorts and tiny pigtails. Not the cutest but far from ugly. Enough to get me to stay while little head did the piloting. I paid the. 5. She told me her name was Mia.
HH fee for the massage and she treated me to a mediocre rub. Got bored 20 min into and decided to slide my hand up her thigh under the short shorts and play with her ass. This got me in the mood so I flipped and began to undo her shorts and lift up her shirt.
She stopped me and begin the whole "tip? Tip? Tip?" Spiel. Always a mood killer but I guess I had to play the negotiation mini game before I could proceed. She wanted $. 5 for FS and I told her that's too much. She wouldn't agree to my $. 2 counter offer so I told her I'm good then and proceeded to get dressed. Guys don't let little head win. Any gal over 40 here in nova (bombshells excluded) isn't worth more than $. 2 for FS. If you can't get it for $. 2 you can go somewhere else that does. And that's exactly what I told her. She starting giving me a pouty face and I simply told her $. 2 and were game otherwise I leave and you end up with zilch. She finally agreed and went off to get the condom.
She's petite, nice small Bs and had a Vag that was both loose and tight. It was interesting. It went in without a problem but after a few pumps it squeezed up like a shriveled grape and she starting shaking in ecstasy. So I genuinely made her orgasm with little effort which only turned me on more. I had her hop on top and then flipped her around a few times before finishing in missionary.
It was fun and I had wished she made less of a stink about tip negotiations and just let loose with the fun and I would have tipped her no problem. Would have made the experience a 10/10 but because of the little outburst I have to rate the entire thing a 6/10.
Might repeat. But I still have a mission that I'm compelled to complete.
Contributing members can PM me for the address and number of this place if interested.
-
08-15-22 12:18 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 198Two places advertising on NoVa BedPage Escorts same building
Looks to be the lower floor place.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/fal.../22538677.html
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 23:20 #22079Senior Member

Posts: 206No pain no gain candy
Went and saw her. Great massage. Extras are offered, but they are pricey.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 16:04 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 198The Caution is understandable
The next building over to the east is a Montessori School.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 10:29 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 28Carol is JiJi?
That's really her? I saw the new Carol profile on the oTHER site. Now I highly question those accounts who gave 9/10 reviews. Frankly I don't mind pay 3+ for GFE with her, but 5 is just outrageous. We have a GPS pandemic in NOVA.
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 08:37 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 86A friend echoed the same
My friend didn't get the provider's name but the description matches Rhino's Blue. According to my friend, same discussion about 1. 4 for a ticket to the ride. He said he offered 0. 9 and was told that would only get him on the kiddie ride. So, if it was Blue she is aptly named as his balls were just that when he left before the main event.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
Q.
-
08-14-22 02:17 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 304Eleven
Thanks for this. Just a note to say that if you want BBBJ, avoid "Dee Dee". She is a late 40's MILF with a nice DD rack and not so athletic body who is CBJ only. She started preaching about how K girls never BBBJ. If only she knew.
Originally Posted by MrEMonger
[View Original Post]
The CBJ was good and energetic but I cannot blast like that, so she lubed up and I finished in covered Mish. I wlll not repeat. But if CBJ is your thing, Dee Dee an deliver.
-
08-13-22 19:33 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 55Eleven
Saw Amy today at Eleven. Booked for 30 minutes and paid the house fee (. 60). Amy is an attractive Kgirl will a nice body and a slightly enhanced chest. I would say C's. She's likely in her 30's and was wearing a tight dress when she met me at the door. Had a relaxing massage but didn't quite bring enough to get all that was on the menu. Settled for a BBBJ where DATY was offered. I passed on the DATY but things were orderly and she smelled great. She finished with a face and chest massage to ensure all the tension had left my body. Bring $$. 2 to pay the house fee and enjoy the full menu.
Stay Safe,
Mr E.
-
08-13-22 14:39 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 220Waxing at Yin and Yang on Gallows
I had a visit with Vicky at Yin and Yang on Gallows for a wax job and it was superb. Very enjoyable if that is possible. She is probably in her 50's and medium build but not hard on the eyes. Went back recently to see her again and she was not there. Instead a younger prettier lady was there but she did not do waxing. Only massage. That was not my mission for the day, so I left. I did not get her name but she is probably worth going back for.
-
08-12-22 22:44 #22072Banned Member

Posts: 392Good idea
Stock image works! Great idea. They just want compliance and control and a feeling that we take directions.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
I have used in the past a selfie with a mask on and sunglasses and a cap. I was amazed that that worked. Maybe they were just checking color of skin or whatever?? . if they have a preference?
Two times they just seemed to roll with a masked picture as OK. Maybe they respect a monger being careful? Or just like $$?
HG.
-
08-12-22 20:30 #22071Senior Member

Posts: 418Candy girl. Nice
Candy is a doll. She had me laughing so many times and definitely connected instantly as I walk in, after admiring my smell, grabbed my package. Nice tatas I agree, not that great to look at but feel amazing. Could have had a better boob job, but the sensual touching, no massage at all, body to body tease and caressing her pussy lips. She definitely put in some work. Would repeat. She is a fun girl. Good suggestion on her. Older lady but she know she has some skill and sex appeal. Always be a gentleman and I tell you, it will go such a long way for you.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 14:35 #22070Senior Member

Posts: 418BLUE on Vacation
BLU is now on vacation.
Originally Posted by MrEMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 14:18 #22069Senior Member

Posts: 253Oh I forgot to mention
Yeah I get the distrust in not wanting to show your identity. In my earlier years I used to be ok with it, but yeah having your photo out there could be dangerous for a boat load of reasons but here's a cool trick I've learned from the very providers themselves.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
Now a days when someone asks me to send a photo of me I just find a stock image online that kinda looks like me, and send them that instead. It's never caused me much issue. They do it on their ads so why shouldn't we?
Water forgets the names of TheDrowned.
-
08-12-22 13:29 #22068Senior Member

Posts: 418Oh she wants a photo I'd. Well that is not happening.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-22 10:24 #22067Senior Member

Posts: 169Just ask for it
I had the puzzled look recently when I asked for p2 p.so I asked her to ride me. Pointing at her p.up she climbed. That said some will say "I don't do that" which is cool.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



